From Plus size to Princess!!

Hi everyone 4lb loss for me today need 2.5lb to get my 1.5st award next week xx
Hope everyone had a good loss and goodluck to everyone who has still not weighed in yet. xx

Hi everyone 4lb loss for me today need 2.5lb to get my 1.5st award next week xx
Hope everyone had a good loss and goodluck to everyone who has still not weighed in yet. xx

Thats excellent Janeb well done

I think I am right in saying you can have 20 hazelnuts or almonds, or 12 cashews as B choice so I'm thinking 5 hazelnuts, 5 almonds & 6 cashews should give me a nice wee mix & equal 1 B choice. Is it sad that I am quite excited about these??? :drool:

I knew you could have nuts as a b choice, but for some reason never do. I think i'd be excited too lol, in fact I am just even thinking about eating some almonds haha. I think I need to mix up my healthy extras more often, since the weeks I vary them I seem to lose more.

Anyway... how is everyones week going? Any weigh ins?

2.5 off for me this week, was on plan 5/7 days, so hopefully a bigger loss next week!

I avoid bread too, I find I always want more once I get a taste for it :rolleyes:

I knew you could have nuts as a b choice, but for some reason never do. I think i'd be excited too lol, in fact I am just even thinking about eating some almonds haha. I think I need to mix up my healthy extras more often, since the weeks I vary them I seem to lose more.

2.5 off for me this week, was on plan 5/7 days, so hopefully a bigger loss next week!

I avoid bread too, I find I always want more once I get a taste for it :rolleyes:

Well done. 2.5lbs is good hun. My scales havent moved much this week so unless they move dramatically between now & saturday morning I would say it will probably be a couple of lbs at most. I'd still be happy with that as they are at least movning in the right direction. I have been as good this week as last so sometimes there just doesnt seem to be a rhyme or reason to our losses.

I absolutely love having my nuts now..... ideally would like to eat them all but I do look forward to having them every day now & hazelnut alpro for my a choice as well..... I'm totally hooked on it. I dont even use it in cereal or cooking I just drink a 200ml glass twice a day... this is someone who cannot stand milk!!!

A 4lb loss for me this this week which I'm really pleased with as the scales really werent moving much all week.. hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Gain this week 3 lbs. but its ok with me. I know I can do better next week.
Sometimes if you overthink things can go wrong and thats what happened to me. I put to much pressure on myself and this is the result. Plus I had one day off plan too , so all I can do is get my pressure off and take one day at the time :D

Well done on the losses everyone :) And Destamia, I'm sure you will turn it around next week :)

I maintained on Thursday. I was pretty annoyed with myself over it. Didn't stay to group, and went and got junk food. Completely the wrong thing to do. I had a rubbish week anyway, and the maintain tipped me over. But, I think I am ok now. I have let a few things get to me this week, but after talking to friends and my Mum, I have dealt with it.

I am trying not to pressurise myself, and I am going to make sure I take my own advice and relax!! This weekend I have been for 2 walks, 6 miles yesterday and 4 today. Few miles on my stationary bike this week as well, and I am hoping for at least half off at weigh-in.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, and that this is a good week :)

Well done on the losses everyone :) And Destamia, I'm sure you will turn it around next week :)

I maintained on Thursday. I was pretty annoyed with myself over it. Didn't stay to group, and went and got junk food. Completely the wrong thing to do. I had a rubbish week anyway, and the maintain tipped me over. But, I think I am ok now. I have let a few things get to me this week, but after talking to friends and my Mum, I have dealt with it.

I am trying not to pressurise myself, and I am going to make sure I take my own advice and relax!! This weekend I have been for 2 walks, 6 miles yesterday and 4 today. Few miles on my stationary bike this week as well, and I am hoping for at least half off at weigh-in.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, and that this is a good week :)

Wow Elanor, thats excellent... are you enjoying the exercise hun?

Wow Elanor, thats excellent... are you enjoying the exercise hun?

I'm not sure enjoying is the right word :D But, I am getting through it, as it will benefit me in the long-run. My right leg is suffering, but I was silly and wore my wellies for the 6 mile walk! Never again! I thought it might of been muddy, and it wasn't.

This weekend I am going to try and go for a walk on my own, so far my Mum has been with me, but I need to be able to do this by myself, as she is not often available to come for walks with me. The point of the 4 mile walk was so I could see it for myself and know what it's like with Mum for company (I'm not good at going to places alone for the first time), but now I have been so hopefully I can do it by myself.

I'm not sure enjoying is the right word :D But, I am getting through it, as it will benefit me in the long-run. My right leg is suffering, but I was silly and wore my wellies for the 6 mile walk! Never again! I thought it might of been muddy, and it wasn't.

This weekend I am going to try and go for a walk on my own, so far my Mum has been with me, but I need to be able to do this by myself, as she is not often available to come for walks with me. The point of the 4 mile walk was so I could see it for myself and know what it's like with Mum for company (I'm not good at going to places alone for the first time), but now I have been so hopefully I can do it by myself.

Treat yourself to a good pair of walking shoes hun... I cant believe you walked 6 miles in wellies....ouch!!! I bet once you get used to going out for a walk on your own you will really enjoy it... a bit of time to clear your head & all that. We are hopefully moving house soon & there is a beautiful park nearby which I intend to make full use of!! lol Between that & hopefully walking the kids to & from school hopefully I'll be able to build up my fitness again. i used to love getting out for a good walk or a run.... roll on doing it again :)

I had a sneaky peek at my scales this morning & saw a glimpse of a 16..... only just but still I'll be very happy to move into the next stone bracket.... mind you I'm already thinking about what it would be like to reach the 15's lol!!!! I'm never happy... my hubby would confirm this too :giggle:

How is everyone else getting on this week?? sending lots of positive vibes to you all :vibes:

Treat yourself to a good pair of walking shoes hun... I cant believe you walked 6 miles in wellies....ouch!!! I bet once you get used to going out for a walk on your own you will really enjoy it... a bit of time to clear your head & all that. We are hopefully moving house soon & there is a beautiful park nearby which I intend to make full use of!! lol Between that & hopefully walking the kids to & from school hopefully I'll be able to build up my fitness again. i used to love getting out for a good walk or a run.... roll on doing it again :)

I had a sneaky peek at my scales this morning & saw a glimpse of a 16..... only just but still I'll be very happy to move into the next stone bracket.... mind you I'm already thinking about what it would be like to reach the 15's lol!!!! I'm never happy... my hubby would confirm this too :giggle:

How is everyone else getting on this week?? sending lots of positive vibes to you all :vibes:

I do have a pair of walking shoes, they are nice and wide so actually fit my silly feet. Wellies felt fine until I took them off, then I regretted it! Though somehow my brother can walk for miles quite happily in his. My plan is to take my ipod, and just relax and enjoy my walk. In a way I am quite looking forward to it.

Good luck with the house move! Having a park nearby will be lovely :) Walking is probably one of the easiest and cheapest ways of getting back into exercising. I know for me, it was surprising just how far I was able to walk, I thought I was incredibly unfit and wouldn't last 2 miles.

Really hope you get into the 16s!! I know what you mean about never being happy! I am also very impatient and want to be at target last week lol.

My week is going very well so far. Since Monday I have been 100% on plan, no more than 15 syns and lots of superfree. Even tried the mushy pea curry which I quite enjoyed. Hoping to see a 15 as the first number on the scales tomorrow!! I will actually cry if I have gained or maintained.

Sending positive vibes back! Hope you and everyone else is having a good week :) x

I do have a pair of walking shoes, they are nice and wide so actually fit my silly feet. Wellies felt fine until I took them off, then I regretted it! Though somehow my brother can walk for miles quite happily in his. My plan is to take my ipod, and just relax and enjoy my walk. In a way I am quite looking forward to it.

Good luck with the house move! Having a park nearby will be lovely :) Walking is probably one of the easiest and cheapest ways of getting back into exercising. I know for me, it was surprising just how far I was able to walk, I thought I was incredibly unfit and wouldn't last 2 miles.

Really hope you get into the 16s!! I know what you mean about never being happy! I am also very impatient and want to be at target last week lol.

My week is going very well so far. Since Monday I have been 100% on plan, no more than 15 syns and lots of superfree. Even tried the mushy pea curry which I quite enjoyed. Hoping to see a 15 as the first number on the scales tomorrow!! I will actually cry if I have gained or maintained.

Sending positive vibes back! Hope you and everyone else is having a good week :) x

I know what you mean about wanting to be at target last week!!! I'm sooo impatient which doesnt help either. Last time I done this I got to 13 stone before falling off the wagon (for 2 years lol) & I kind of think if I could get back to that point then I would be happy & then I can chill & enjoy getting the rest off. I fell off the wagon coz life was just so hectic with running the girls here there & everywhere that I was just grabbing anything to tide me over & over time my choices got worse until I felt like I was wasting my time even trying but this time I'm doing it round my life being even more hectic than it was then plus I threw a new business into the works too (baking cakes of all things!!! lol) so I'm kind of managing my demons from the off so to speak!!

I know what you mean about wanting to be at target last week!!! I'm sooo impatient which doesnt help either. Last time I done this I got to 13 stone before falling off the wagon (for 2 years lol) & I kind of think if I could get back to that point then I would be happy & then I can chill & enjoy getting the rest off. I fell off the wagon coz life was just so hectic with running the girls here there & everywhere that I was just grabbing anything to tide me over & over time my choices got worse until I felt like I was wasting my time even trying but this time I'm doing it round my life being even more hectic than it was then plus I threw a new business into the works too (baking cakes of all things!!! lol) so I'm kind of managing my demons from the off so to speak!!

At least you know that you can do it! When you do get back to 13st, then hopefully you go with the flow and take each day as it comes. You are doing so well, and being so busy makes what you have achieved so far very special :)

I finally got to my 1st award last night!! It has taken me 3 months, so I am definitely taking the scenic route. I had a smile on my face all evening :) Next up is my Club 10.

At least you know that you can do it! When you do get back to 13st, then hopefully you go with the flow and take each day as it comes. You are doing so well, and being so busy makes what you have achieved so far very special :)

I finally got to my 1st award last night!! It has taken me 3 months, so I am definitely taking the scenic route. I had a smile on my face all evening :) Next up is my Club 10.

well done hun, thats great. The main thing is that the scales are going down x

Delighted to report a 4lb loss this week taking me to a half century & getting me my 3 1/2 stone shiny!! Just 8lbs to go to reach my club 20 & 9lbs to reach the midway point in my journey!!! I think my weight loss is starting to level out a bit but I would be delighted to lose around 4lbs a week (though a nice big 13lb one would be nice too... just for a wee boost you know!!! :p)

Good luck everyone & have a lovely weekend x

Delighted to report a 4lb loss this week taking me to a half century & getting me my 3 1/2 stone shiny!! Just 8lbs to go to reach my club 20 & 9lbs to reach the midway point in my journey!!! I think my weight loss is starting to level out a bit but I would be delighted to lose around 4lbs a week (though a nice big 13lb one would be nice too... just for a wee boost you know!!! :p)

Good luck everyone & have a lovely weekend x

That's fab!! You are doing fantastically :) Good luck for the week ahead, I bet in a couple of weeks we will be congratulating you for getting to you half way mark :) I have to say I love reading your posts, I get a lot of inspiration from them x

That's fab!! You are doing fantastically :) Good luck for the week ahead, I bet in a couple of weeks we will be congratulating you for getting to you half way mark :) I have to say I love reading your posts, I get a lot of inspiration from them x

Aww thank you huni though. I would love to get past the half way mark but I'll just take it as it comes though a couple of weeks would be nice. I was soo bad at eating breakfast this week that I have decided to make more of an effort with breakfast this week & am going to try this overnight oats thing that I read somewhere on here where you put a layer of fruit, a lyer of mullerlight & a layer of porridge oats & leave them overnight. I'll let you know in the morning what its like. I'm hoping the fact that I have made it up will make me eat it!!! lol

Aww thank you huni though. I would love to get past the half way mark but I'll just take it as it comes though a couple of weeks would be nice. I was soo bad at eating breakfast this week that I have decided to make more of an effort with breakfast this week & am going to try this overnight oats thing that I read somewhere on here where you put a layer of fruit, a lyer of mullerlight & a layer of porridge oats & leave them overnight. I'll let you know in the morning what its like. I'm hoping the fact that I have made it up will make me eat it!!! lol

How did you find the overnight oats? I have made them a lot in the past. I mixed up the oats and mullerlight, then covered the top in frozen fruit (usually raspberries), and left in the fridge overnight. Very filling and yummy. But after 2 weeks of it I got fed up and the thought of it made me feel sick lol....Will try them again soon, and just not have it everyday.

I have just been doing lots of cooking. Made a SW quiche to use as breakfast, and got a Minestrone soup cooking on the hob, found the recipe on here. The soup is overflowing with superfree! So hopefully it will help me on my way to my Club 10.

My other achievement for the day is treat box, at group last week 'syn tins' were discussed and I thought it was a good idea. So today I bought 3 small bottles of wine, some kitkats and mikado sticks to go with some toffifee that I already had. They are all going in my box with the syns written on them.

How did you find the overnight oats? I have made them a lot in the past. I mixed up the oats and mullerlight, then covered the top in frozen fruit (usually raspberries), and left in the fridge overnight. Very filling and yummy. But after 2 weeks of it I got fed up and the thought of it made me feel sick lol....Will try them again soon, and just not have it everyday.

I have just been doing lots of cooking. Made a SW quiche to use as breakfast, and got a Minestrone soup cooking on the hob, found the recipe on here. The soup is overflowing with superfree! So hopefully it will help me on my way to my Club 10.

My other achievement for the day is treat box, at group last week 'syn tins' were discussed and I thought it was a good idea. So today I bought 3 small bottles of wine, some kitkats and mikado sticks to go with some toffifee that I already had. They are all going in my box with the syns written on them.

they were ok... to be honest I felt a bit like I was force feeding myself rather than enjoying them even though it tasted nice. I might try making it with half the oats tomorrow to see of its a bit lighter coz I found it quite heavy. I was thinking of making a big pot of vegetable soup today... might go & get some ingrediants tomorrow & make some..... surely all that superfree would help the scales be kind. I love your idea of a treat box & the wee bottles of wine are a good idea too... saves any temptation to drink more lol

Back