ProPoints From SW to WW and petrified - Laura's ProPoints diary :) xxxx

Lozziep78 said:
Another ready meal.........I MUST cook tomorrow!!!! Bought some fresh fish reduced in asda earlier so I could do something with that I suppose........

Yeah the pittas are lovely. I'm really loving the wwatchers products. Very tasty!!!! Xxx

I prefer the fresh meals compared to the frozen ones but they aren't bad are they!! Makes life easier!!! Another tip, have a look through sw recipes on mini and convert them into points as they are usually made with just herbs and a lot of free food x

Lozziep78 said:
Hiya!!!!

Awww thank you! Frustration that I've put some of it back on.......grrrr!!!!

I'm loving WW at the moment - feeling really determined!!!!

How are you finding it? Xxx

Yea but you can't help that with the weight and you will get it back off :0) I've been doing WW since March and I love it,lost nearly 3 stone now,use this site constantly!

vadey said:
I prefer the fresh meals compared to the frozen ones but they aren't bad are they!! Makes life easier!!! Another tip, have a look through sw recipes on mini and convert them into points as they are usually made with just herbs and a lot of free food x

Thanks Sweety! Will do!!!! Yes, I'm slightly addicted to the chicken hotpot........lol. X

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea but you can't help that with the weight and you will get it back off :0) I've been doing WW since March and I love it,lost nearly 3 stone now,use this site constantly!

OMG, well done, 3 stones is amazing!!!! What are you using your points on? Carbs? Do you use your weeklies?

I'm gonna give it my best shot!!!! My flippin thyroid is NOT going to defeat me!!!! WAR!!!! Lol x

Lozziep78 said:
Thanks Sweety! Will do!!!! Yes, I'm slightly addicted to the chicken hotpot........lol. X

Im aching from my class yester. I buy the mags and like looking through them for ideas. I'm going to be joining a class on fri. Usually they don't motivate me but I think it might help to keep me on track. 4 week today I'm off to turkey!! Just wish I hadn't come on my blumming period in the first week!! X

Lozziep78 said:
OMG, well done, 3 stones is amazing!!!! What are you using your points on? Carbs? Do you use your weeklies?

I'm gonna give it my best shot!!!! My flippin thyroid is NOT going to defeat me!!!! WAR!!!! Lol x

Thanks,i mainly do simply filing now but yea I have carbs,pasta etc I have 50g and potatoes 250g,I used some weeklies,I normally have half left but really low last week and this week! Feel like I've gained,will soon find out on Friday,when do you wi?

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks,i mainly do simply filing now but yea I have carbs,pasta etc I have 50g and potatoes 250g,I used some weeklies,I normally have half left but really low last week and this week! Feel like I've gained,will soon find out on Friday,when do you wi?

Do you find that the losses are the same daisy on simply filling?? X

vadey said:
Do you find that the losses are the same daisy on simply filling?? X

I've had my two biggest losses on sf..but I'd say about the same in general,I've only Sts or had a quarter of a pound gain when it's been totm.Thats on pp and sf.

bulldogdaisy said:

Fab! I've been fancying giving sf a try but am scared about portion control. Do you eat oats, bread and bagels freely on it and still lose?

My weigh day is on Saturday, I joined online last week so it'll be my first weigh in. arghh!!!! Xx

Lozziep78 said:
Fab! I've been fancying giving sf a try but am scared about portion control. Do you eat oats, bread and bagels freely on it and still lose?

My weigh day is on Saturday, I joined online last week so it'll be my first weigh in. arghh!!!! Xx

Good luck for your first wi...are you trying to lower your carb intake then?
A lot of us tweak on it so I have some food that aren't on the list but work out the same pp as things that are on there if you get what I mean.I still weigh things! I feel better that way..might not so much when I get to goal,I'll see!
But yes oats,bread,bagels,crumpets,

Hi I'm a bit of a stalker lol, just joining in, I hope that's ok, and the girls already on this thread are great and really know what they are talking about. :) I'm doing ww too.

Karensplan said:
Hi I'm a bit of a stalker lol, just joining in, I hope that's ok, and the girls already on this thread are great and really know what they are talking about. :) I'm doing ww too.

Ellos Karen ya stalker lol ;0)

vadey said:
Im aching from my class yester. I buy the mags and like looking through them for ideas. I'm going to be joining a class on fri. Usually they don't motivate me but I think it might help to keep me on track. 4 week today I'm off to turkey!! Just wish I hadn't come on my blumming period in the first week!! X

Awww Turkey.....you lucky thing!!!! I'm not gonna get the chance for a holiday the way my work is this year, unless I can fit one in October time.

I'm due to get mine too......feeling very bloated, despite all the exersize :/ x

bulldogdaisy said:
Good luck for your first wi...are you trying to lower your carb intake then?
A lot of us tweak on it so I have some food that aren't on the list but work out the same pp as things that are on there if you get what I mean.I still weigh things! I feel better that way..might not so much when I get to goal,I'll see!
But yes oats,bread,bagels,crumpets,

Thanks hun, fingers crossed for a loss!!!! Mmmm perhaps I'll try sf on Sunday so I can have a BIG bowl of oats to give me energy for the day (for work) and take some bagels for lunch.

I've eaten much more carby food this week than I've ever had on a diet before as they always make me gain on SW, but I'm gonna try eating them this week and see how it goes xx

Karensplan said:

Hiya Karen, of course, welcome!!!! It's great to hear from you. The more the merrier!!!! Everyone is SO lovely and supportive. We're all here to help each other!!!! I need all the help I can get girls!!!! Lol Xx

Back