ProPoints From SW to WW and petrified - Laura's ProPoints diary :) xxxx

Lozziep78 said:
Thanks hun, fingers crossed for a loss!!!! Mmmm perhaps I'll try sf on Sunday so I can have a BIG bowl of oats to give me energy for the day (for work) and take some bagels for lunch.

I've eaten much more carby food this week than I've ever had on a diet before as they always make me gain on SW, but I'm gonna try eating them this week and see how it goes xx

Good idea for sf for Sunday and worth seeing how you get on with the carbs :0)

If it hasn't work this week I'll have to cut them...........I'll be gutted if I have to........I'm loving the WW bagels and breads. Scrummy!!! I'm generally not eating potatoes, rice and pasta so hoping that will compensate. Xx

Lozziep78 said:
If it hasn't work this week I'll have to cut them...........I'll be gutted if I have to........I'm loving the WW bagels and breads. Scrummy!!! I'm generally not eating potatoes, rice and pasta so hoping that will compensate. Xx

Yea hopefully it will help if your're not having potatoes etc :0)

Diary update:

Eaten 2 ww chocolate biscuits for 5pp

Total used 26/32. Don't thing I can manage anymore tonight. Think I need to use more points earlier on in the day-problem is I panick that I'll run out before bedtime haha.

Earned 10 activity points today - 28 so far this week! Yay!!!!

Weeklys left 49/49 xxxx

bulldogdaisy said:
How about doing a food plan for the day and if you are say a evening snacky person just make sure you save 5 or 6pp for snacks :0)

That's a good idea......will have a plan of attack ready for tomorrow x

I'm good too thanks hun!!! :) Fancying a lazy day today but am going to try and resist the urge to sit on my bum all day hehehe xxx

Food for today do far.........once again I've not used enough points yet-will try and use more up before this even. I think I've eaten too much fruit for breakfast-hope it doesn't stall me.... :/

Breakfast:

Grapefruit 0pp, peaches 0pp, 2 mini bananas 0pp, apple 0pp

2 ww yogurts 2pp

Milk for the day 5pp

Tesco LC cup soup 1pp

Total so far 8

:) xxxx

Lozziep78 said:
I'm good too thanks hun!!! :) Fancying a lazy day today but am going to try and resist the urge to sit on my bum all day hehehe xxx

Hey!!

Sound perfect to me a lazy day in this sun!!!! Hope your enjoying it x

Thanks ladies!!!! Hope you're having a lovely day too :D

Yep, I've used more points already - I'm REALLY hungry today - can't stop thinking about food :eek: wish my TOTM would hurry up and make an appearance, hopefully my appetite will shrink a bit then lol. I'll definately be using all my points today!!!! xx

All good here and pleased to hear you've been using your points up :0)
Boo to pesky totm,hope it arrives soon just so you can get it out of the way!

Lozziep78 said:
Thanks ladies!!!! Hope you're having a lovely day too :D

Yep, I've used more points already - I'm REALLY hungry today - can't stop thinking about food :eek: wish my TOTM would hurry up and make an appearance, hopefully my appetite will shrink a bit then lol. I'll definately be using all my points today!!!! xx

I hear what your saying. I was like it, now mine arrived its bloated belly!!!! Not be long before it goes away!!! X

Horrible isn't it ladies?!?! Mine lasts ages too :grumble:

Anyway, I've not stopped eating all day today - feel like such a piggy - have eaten FAR too much I think, and the day isn't over yet, hehehe.

my food so far goes like this:

Breakfast:

Grapefruit 0pp, peaches 0pp, 2 mini bananas 0pp, apple 0pp

2 ww yogurts 2pp

Milk for the day 5pp

Tesco LC cup soup 1pp

Lunch:

2 ww wraps 5pp

ww cheese 1pp

tomato 0pp

Dinner:

LC cauliflower cheese 5pp

Youngs chunky fish fillet 5pp

asparagus 0pp

Apple 0pp

Used so far 24/32pp

I'm REALLY fancying a huge bowl of oats or shredded wheat.........maybe I should do a sf day soon? xxxx

The Youngs fish fillets are yummy! Had them for the first time the other week.You can always give sf a try,even if for a day or two :0)

Back