ProPoints From SW to WW and petrified - Laura's ProPoints diary :) xxxx

It was scrummy, on offer too, so even scrummier hehehe. I'm really tempted by sf, have any of you had success with it? Would I have to really limit the oats/bagels/crumpets and stuff? x

Yea I got them cos they were on offer,love a bargain.lol,I've done fine on sf and know a few other ladies who have.limit as in one or two a day do you mean?

As in.......could I have a BIG bowl of porridge for a meal? Or 3 crumpets for a meal if I was hungry? Or both in the same day? Not bothered about potatoes/rice or pasta-can easily do without those x

Hey Hun, days been ok thanks, bit lazy. Feeling a bit wiped out today........it's my medication I think. Have eaten like a piggy today!!!! Oooops!!!! Lol.

How's your day been? X

Lozziep78 said:
Hey Hun, days been ok thanks, bit lazy. Feeling a bit wiped out today........it's my medication I think. Have eaten like a piggy today!!!! Oooops!!!! Lol.

How's your day been? X

I've been so busy!! Not stopped. Not feeling really fulfilled with the food I'm eating. Just seem to be so busy and on the go. Don't seem to be able to take the time to point a meal I really wZnr out so I'm pointing just things I can make easily. So today I've cooked a curry, a jar one but still something I fancy. It's a beef madras and I'm doing it in the oven on slow. I'm going to enjoy that Tom with a nice bit of rice, a cold beer and a chappiti!!! My treat my going to count it in my points. I'm joining back at Ww Tom just for someone else to answer to apart from myself. I could just stuff myself with chocolate though!!! I nearly crashed the car drooling over a cadburys advert!! Lol. Just take it easy lovely if your not feeling the love today. Nice bath and enjoy a book or bit of telly x

vadey said:
I've been so busy!! Not stopped. Not feeling really fulfilled with the food I'm eating. Just seem to be so busy and on the go. Don't seem to be able to take the time to point a meal I really wZnr out so I'm pointing just things I can make easily. So today I've cooked a curry, a jar one but still something I fancy. It's a beef madras and I'm doing it in the oven on slow. I'm going to enjoy that Tom with a nice bit of rice, a cold beer and a chappiti!!! My treat my going to count it in my points. I'm joining back at Ww Tom just for someone else to answer to apart from myself. I could just stuff myself with chocolate though!!! I nearly crashed the car drooling over a cadburys advert!! Lol. Just take it easy lovely if your not feeling the love today. Nice bath and enjoy a book or bit of telly x

Awww can you have a bit of a chill out tonight sweety? Try not to knacker yourself out!
I've just had a bath, takrn some really string painkillers and made a cuppa. Gonna watch a bit of telly then an early night-ish I think. Still got 8 flippin points to use but my belly is SO bloated. Dont know if i can manage to use them. Grrrr!!!!

I never thought of getting a jar curry.........I'll pinch your idea and get one tomorrow. On SW my local curry house made me low syn vindaloos and madras that we're STONKING!!!! Missing those! Xxx

Ooh can't you point them from your local take away??? Mine is in the oven now and smells Devine!!!!! It's just busy life at min, hubby working about 70 hours a week, kids have football swimming and I'm working 3 days and then all the usual stuff cleaning cooking ironing etc. never stop!! Lol. I'm going to watch good cop tonight, have you seen it?? Fab!!!! You get your feet up and chill hun!!! I'm currently laid on the sofa, blanket on me chilling. X

vadey said:
Ooh can't you point them from your local take away??? Mine is in the oven now and smells Devine!!!!! It's just busy life at min, hubby working about 70 hours a week, kids have football swimming and I'm working 3 days and then all the usual stuff cleaning cooking ironing etc. never stop!! Lol. I'm going to watch good cop tonight, have you seen it?? Fab!!!! You get your feet up and chill hun!!! I'm currently laid on the sofa, blanket on me chilling. X

Don't think I could trust myself, the portions are big and I'd eat the whole thing hehe.

Oh Lord, that's hectic!!!! Makes my life seem positively quiet. I don't have kids, just get to see my partners daughter now and then when I'm in Wales. She's such a gorgeous kid!

Oh I've not seen it, meant to watch it but didn't know it had started.lol. I've been working away most of the summer so have missed loads of tv.

Awww blanket sounds lovely, make the most of the quiet time lol x

I'm ignoring the ironing that is blocking my utility room cos there is so much!!! Hiding firmly under my blanket. Tbf I wouldn't have it any other way I heart my kids with my life. They ate fab funny snd full of beans, 2 and 5!!! X

Evening ladies!!!! Hope you're all having a Fabulous Friday!!!! :D

Really enjoyed my food today, but as usual I've got points left..........will most probably end up spending some later but at the moment I'm stuffed after dinner.:eat:

Here's todays food so far:

Breakfast.

Milk for the day 5pp

apple 0pp

Lunch.

apple 0pp

porridge 6pp

Dinner.

Chinese chicken curry 6pp

broccoli 0pp

cauliflower rice 0pp

Snack.

2 mini kievs 3pp

apple 0pp

managed a little walk - another 2 actvity points.

Total daily points used 20/32

weeklies left 49/49

activity points left 30/30

It's my first weigh in tomorrow.......yikes!!!! A sneaky weigh this morning showed a loss but I'm feeling bloated as totm STILL hasn't shown up....:eek: Am praying my weight doesn't go back up.......would love a good loss!!!!:innocent0001: xxxx

Lozziep78 said:

Really enjoyed my food today, but as usual I've got points left..........will most probably end up spending some later but at the moment I'm stuffed after dinner.:eat:

Breakfast.

Milk for the day 5pp

apple 0pp

Lunch.

apple 0pp

porridge 6pp

Dinner.

broccoli 0pp

cauliflower rice 0pp

Snack.

2 mini kievs 3pp

apple 0pp

Total daily points used 20/32

weeklies left 49/49

It's my first weigh in tomorrow.......yikes!!!! A sneaky weigh this morning showed a loss but I'm feeling bloated as totm STILL hasn't shown up....:eek: Am praying my weight doesn't go back up.......would love a good loss!!!!:innocent0001: xxxx

Good luck hun for Tom!!!! The weeks will fly by!!! Ps- hope you enjoyed the pub x

Lozziep78 said:
Thanks sweety. Yeah, was nice to sit out in the sun for an hour - even if it was drinking soda water hehehe x

I could murder a nice cold beer!!!! I've been very good today. Not gotten round to eat the curry i prepared myself. So it's for Tom night when I'm not rushing around so much. Beer xfactor snd curry x

Breakfast.

Milk for the day 3pp

apple 0pp

Lunch.

apple 0pp

porridge 6pp

Dinner.

broccoli 0pp

cauliflower rice 0pp

Snack.

2 mini kievs 3pp

apple 0pp

Total daily points used 18/32

weeklies left 49/49

Food update:

eaten some snacks, purely just to make up my points (that's not to say I didn't enjoy them hehehe)

Ate some runner beans 0pp

ww chocolate biscuit 2pp

ww chocolate brownie 2pp

pink and white 1pp

ww chicken crisps 2pp

Total used 25/32 That'll do!!!! lol:) x

Back