From the 19's in APRIL to the 15's in MAY!

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Start weight 19 stone 3lbs!!!!!!!!!!:(:eek:

Weight today on Day 44 is 15 stone 12lbs!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Down three sizes from a 24 to a 18!

So that's a 3 stone 5lb loss in just six weeks, the first two weeks I did my own thang and the past four weeks on LT!:D:D:D

Roll on (or off!) my next three!

Double chin is missing and I have shrunk from 5ft 8inches to 5ft 7 and a half!:eek:

Also abs are definately hiding beneath my fat layer on stomach!:D

I will be throwing my SPANX on a barbeque very soon!:D

Lisa xx

Will update Sig later with new weigh in stuff!

Wow, that is a fantastic achievement. You have done amazing hun. xx

Thanks Shaz!

I am bloody well chuffed actually!

Fab, even I do say so myself!

Lisa xx

Well Done Love
I Start On Monday, You Are An Insperation! X

Thanks Missy!

I will put up some before and during piccies in a week or so!

Lisa xx:)

Whoop whoop...go belly go belly go belly .... Thats fooking fantastic hun xx well donr you and think light for tonight xxx

that is one stonking achievement welldone hun be proud of yourself:)

Mi old mate FloppyBelly well done, you have done so well xxx

Brilliant bellyflop, well done, keep it up

wow well done that is fantastic god that is good well done you.

oi flopster...flappy flaps here...whats a spanx???? or if i know will it curropt my innocent mind?lmao

Truly amazing!!! Well done! It must feel just fab!

Thanks Everybody!

I am really spurred on, I know I won't lose that much again in a short space of weeks but the fact I can see the physical changes is what is keeping me motivated....I am all or nothing and I'm also an impatient cow...so I need to see and feel imediate differences to carry on!

I have been binning my stuff as it gets too big, and I really loving wearing the smaller sizes, so much so for the first time I don't want to cut out the size labels and ignore them, I want to cut them out and bloddy stitch onto the front of everything for all to see!:D:D

Have been called 'skinny' twice by two mums at the school (which is isn't true but it's better than 'lardy'!!!):D;)

I am now focused on the size 16 which is definately within a few weeks or perhaps a months reach, I know it will slow down now as the losses get smaller but its more atainable to me now than I ever thought it would be six weeks ago!

Flappy, SPANX are fat flattening cycle short knickers with a gorgeous gusset hole for emergenies as they are a pain to take up and down!

Love Lisa xx

Flappy, SPANX are fat flattening cycle short knickers with a gorgeous gusset hole for emergenies as they are a pain to take up and down!

Love Lisa xx
Ha ha ha ha ha ...they really have a hole ???OMFG Nearly wee'd when i read that...think i could do with them hehehehe

Back