From the beginning to almost half way there

vixmania41999

Silver Member
This is me at the start of my weight loss journey at an embarassing 19 stone 12 lbs

bigfatme.jpg

20Dec200919st12.jpg

This is me 30th April 2011 at a friends wedding in the first dress I've worn in 5 years at 16 stone 2 lbs

30thApril-3st10lbs.jpg

And this is me 28th May at 15 stone 10 lbs. 4 stone 2lbs lost. Slightly tipsy so excuse the silly faces.

28thmay-4st2lbs.jpg

28may15st10lbs.jpg

I've lost 4 stone 4lbs now but still got another 4 stone 8lbs to go but its going.....slowly lol

Just wanted to add, still don't feel confident enough to have full body pics taken, still think you can tell I'm going in the right direction lol

You can definitely tell you've lost weight in the second set of pics well done on what you've achieved so far :) good luck with the remainder of your journey you can do it xxx

You're doing so well! :)

Fantastic. Well done. Your face looks completely different. And you have beautiful hair.

Post the full length pictures when you are ready but I really don't think you have anything to worry about - what we see is the difference between the two and your amazing achievement, not the little things that you might worry about. Keep it up :)

Gail x

4 stone is a huge loss! Be proud of yourself! You look absolutely gorgeous too! Keep it up! It may be slow but you will get there eventually. Think, this time Christmas you could be 2 stone lighter! Maybe even more!

Well done!

Thank you everyone, that really means a lot, sometime I feel like I'm just imagining it cos people don't really comment very often. Feels good to know I do look different. xx

Back