Frozen fruit...Eugh

Violetwind

Determined
Bought some to try to decrease shopping bill....defrosted it over night and eugh... Really not very appetising?

What do you do with yours?

Mix it with Greek yogurt and have over meringue. Or add it to the top of magic porridge (or mix it in)

1.Mixed into porridge straight from freezer - cools down the porridge & defrosts at the same time.
2. Defrosted - use a filling for syn-free or 1/2 syn roulade.

Mix it with some sweetner, leave to defrost and mix in with from frais, yummy :)

You could always make this...................

Summer Pudding -1 (Small).JPG

I have mine mixed with a Mullerlight and maybe crumble a meringue nest over it (3 syns) or mix with fat free natural yog or cooled plain cous cous with sweetner. You could make a SW style cheesecake and add the fruit to the top.

I defrost a small amount (probably about enough to cover the botom of a large mug) overnight whilst my magic porridge is brewing. In the morning I mix the fruit with porridge and sweetener and add a chopped banana. Seriously yummy breakfast! The fruit taste gets spread through the whole thing and you get your 1/3 sf but you don't get the slightly weird frozen fruit taste so much. It's my fave :)

I usually just have mine on top of porridge but must agree the taste is some times a bit dodge x

Back