+*+ FRUIT of the day +*+

I really need to find some other fruit to eat...but so far (as I previously mentioned) I can only get away with grapes..

I really need to find some other fruit to eat...but so far (as I previously mentioned) I can only get away with grapes..

I am wondering aloud ... is it that you haven't tried other fruits and are unsure about what you might like, or have you disliked everything you have tried so far?

I agree that grapes are indeed lovely (I always have one as I pass the fruit tower), but I feel sure we could help you find another fruit so at least you could have a choice :rolleyes:

i didnt end up having anymore fruit..... i had a plate of chips instead.. oooops

I'm never that lucky to catch it!! Do they usually do it about a certain time(ish)? I'd save a bomb if I managed to fathom out when :D

Well we go shopping after 8pm and they usually have a couple of trays then. Sometimes it is just fresh herbs, but you'll often find good bargains that you use up that day!

didnt have much fruit yesterday so just made up for it with 3 bananas and a full pack of grapes. and now i feel sick :(

grapefruit and a banana so far....

Ive just had a banna chopped into a vanilla muller light yoghurt..was delish!!!! Im gonna buy some more strawberries later..love munching on those late at night!

no more since this morning ooops

another not-so-good day, banana and blueberries for breakfast, but nothing since :rolleyes:

bought loads from the market though - so I will have to eat more now :D

1.5 bananas, 1 Sharon fruit, pommegranate seeds, 1 plum, 1 clementine, 1 apple and grapes :)

Ooh, b2buuuuuuuu - what is a sharon fruit like?

Ooh, b2buuuuuuuu - what is a sharon fruit like?

Angie, Sharon Fruit is lovely!! It's skin is think like a tomato but inside its fairly juicy and although it isn't seperated into segments inside it comes way like them when you bite it....a must try, akthough I can't seem to find any at the mo. I had assumed they were out of season :confused:

Oh, and not a good day today, only grapes. Goign to chop up a mango though and eat that :)

better day for me today - I think this thread is helping :D

blueberries and strawberries at breakfast, small banana for snack, another small banana and grapes (quite a few) this afternoon D

I've had most of a punnet of grapes, a third of a pack of strawberries and some peaches & pears. I had a huge salad for lunch, so am feeling rather bloated at the moment!

1 banana, 2 Kiwi, pommegranate seeds, plum, 3 satsumas. Did not eat the apple I took to work (had a donut instead :copon: , counted it as 12 syns though :D)

Angie, Sharon fruits are lovely. I like them best when they go a bit soft, they are really sweet then. :) Last time I got them at Asda, 4 for £1 (pre-packed).
B. x

Back