Fruit Tea's!!

helenmcloughlin92

Is anyone partial to a nice cup of fruit tea? I've found these have become really useless in holding off my want to snack on an evening.

Twinnings have just brought out a new 'Orange Burst' flavour which I just can't get enough of!!

Helen xx

I must try that flavour out - sounds like a delicious hot berocca :)

I am a big peppermint tea fan but I must say I'm not entirely sold on Twinings teas; I think they mostly have a lovely smell but no taste. Pukka teas on the other hand are fantastic, their 3 mint tea is incredible & their chamomile & vanilla tastes too good to be true.

I will have too try the pukka ones then! I am forever buying new amazing sounding flavours, latest was mango & Lychee. Always smell amazing but the taste just isn't enough for me too continue :(

I will have too try the pukka ones then! I am forever buying new amazing sounding flavours, latest was mango & Lychee. Always smell amazing but the taste just isn't enough for me too continue :(

Snap! My OH drinks green tea like it is going out of fashion, and like you say, they always smell so amazing, but when it comes to drinking them - eww! Really want to like them and I know the great health benefits they bring too, but I just can't bring myself to like them.

Going to attempt a peach and cherry blossom one and fingers crossed there is a result :)

Helen xx

Twinings have a new range of silky bags, which seem to give a much stonger, fuller flavour than ordinary bags. Their gingersnap peach and mint humbug flavours are absolutely amazing!

*Stronger not stonger lol

Back