Frustation

Kattty

Hi at the end of week 2 I lost a pound and was disappointed as have been trying to eat foods with no fat or very little and have really upped my exercise aswell my stomach feels really bloated and looks it have got water tablets from my doctors I don't know what I'm doing wrong am I not eating enough have got a weigh on thur and will have been on these tabs for 3 weeks so I need to go in there with a loss which up to now is 4lb how much weight roughly would you expect lose on these tabs in 3 weeks am even considering do the fasting diet with xenical have done a separate post but all advice is appreciated as am feeling a bit down at the mo

Sorry to hear ita not going as you expected. How many calories are you having a day katty?

Hi pudders according to mfp I need 1310 Cals a day I don't always use them all and with going the gym I am burning over a 1000 Cals per gym visit

Are you eating the calories gained by exercise too? I don't claim to be an expert but the info that I've picked up says the on the days that you're burning 1000 calories..you should then be eating 1300 calories. .. we're meant to think of our bodies like a car...we need to give it fuel...if you take the fuel out, you must put it back in for it to function properly. Thats the way I understand it anyway..;-)
If you're meant to be having 1300 calories...and you're burning 1000 calories..then that means your body is only seeing 300 calories which isn't enough to work. Therefore your body will hold on to your fat for self preservation. ..it goes into starvation mode....
Up your calories and aim for no less than 1200 calories and see what your loss is like next week.
Like I say, I'm no expert, this is just my opinion. Good luck and enjoy eating lots more this week!! ;-)

Are you eating the calories gained by exercise too? I don't claim to be an expert but the info that I've picked up says the on the days that you're burning 1000 calories..you should then be eating 1300 calories. .. we're meant to think of our bodies like a car...we need to give it fuel...if you take the fuel out, you must put it back in for it to function properly. Thats the way I understand it anyway..;-)
If you're meant to be having 1300 calories...and you're burning 1000 calories..then that means your body is only seeing 300 calories which isn't enough to work. Therefore your body will hold on to your fat for self preservation. ..it goes into starvation mode....
Up your calories and aim for no less than 1200 calories and see what your loss is like next week.
Like I say, I'm no expert, this is just my opinion. Good luck and enjoy eating lots more this week!! ;-)

Sorry...I meant..."on the days where you're burning 1000 calories...you should be aiming to eat 2300 calories!!"

Hi I never eat the Cals I burn and am thinking this is we're i am going wrong by not consuming enough food which is rather ironic lol ta for the advice pudders

Yeah I think so too :) now go eat lots more and enjoy losing!! Lol... will be interested in how you get on next week. :)

Back