Frustrating!!!

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
I just still can't seem to get passed that 11st 4lbs mark.....ARGHHHH

At this weeks weigh in my CDC scales showed a pound gain :mad: butmy scales showed a pound loss, it's not fair. :( Mind you i have to be honest i took my hubby away for the weekend for his birthday & ate well & when i say well i MEAN VERY WELL....lol

My CDC was amazed that i had only gained a pound when i told her what i's eaten (on stage 4) but the child in me wanted to sream...."it's not fair my scales said i was 11st 3lbs which means i lost a pound" Mind the TOTM is due any day now so that'll not have helped....

Never mind maybe next week will show a good loss, I WILL GET INTO THE 10'S IF IT KILLS ME.....LOL

xxx

Mandi,

You've done so incredibly well - you deserve to be in the 10's and you soon will be I'm sure..

Good Luck for a great week and maybe you'll be in the lower 11's next week - keep positive..

H xx

Grit your teeth Fuzzy and soldier on!!! It's sooo frustrating to be so nearly there and not have your bod cooperate with your brain. Try giving your bod a stern talking to in the mirror ... I assure you that you will see a loss next week! Always works for me :D

Good luck hun
x

Hi Fuzzy,

Well done on how far you have got - start visualising seeing yourself getting past this point - see the scales in your mind going to the weight you want 1lb by 1lb.

You can do it.

Nicola

Chin up Mandi! It's just a little blip between the scales, that's how I'd see it. Keep your mindset on losing those last few lbs (not much when you see how much you've lost all together is it?) :D

You Can Do It!! :D:D

Back