Fry Light - Buttery one

Butter buds only come in one type but obviously you could syn real low fat spread or butter BUT it is SOOOO important not to guess the weight. Use a proper measuring spoon. Butter is 2 syns per LEVEL teaspoon whereas very low fat spread is .5 syns per level tsp and low fat is 1 per tsp.

I was under the impression that you put in the butter yourself, that they were a way of messuring it hahahaha. I will have a look at it then. Thanks for the info.

I bought some proper measuring spoons :D, but I am trying to find alternatives to butter, since that was one of the things that I initially found hard to subsitute.

I hated it too. Just the smell of it would turn my stomach. I was not keen on the balsamic spray either. I ended up throwing it away.

These things are full of chemicals too so if you can find substitutes it's much better. A lady at SW told me she just puts Balsamic in a little salt shaker and it works very well.

HTH

I was under the impression that you put in the butter yourself, that they were a way of messuring it hahahaha. I will have a look at it then. Thanks for the info.

I bought some proper measuring spoons :D, but I am trying to find alternatives to butter, since that was one of the things that I initially found hard to subsitute.

I think there are two different conversations going on. The butter buds come in powdered form and pre-measured sachets. But it's really important to measure any spreads or butter you use because you can easily double the syn value just by having a rounded spoon rather than level.

I love real butter (not margarine or spreads!) so I had high hopes for the Fry Light.

It smells awful and the taste was foul.

Definitely would not recommend!

Back