Fulltums change for life

Fulltum

Silver Member
I thought I would start a diary so that I dont clog up the main board and bore everyone lol :D

Im have done Cambridge diet 3 times in the past
2005 I lost 3 stone and then found myself unexpectedly pregnant with my eldest and so the weight went straight back on!
2008 I got myself into gear and tried again and managed to lose 7 1/2 stone in 6 months and went from a size 24 to a 12, I was finding the maintenence hard and then found myself pregnant with twins! Once they were born I had regained 5 stone :cry:
2009 I lost 2stone 2lbs in 6 weeks to get married but couldnt find the motivation to restart so ended up regaining it all,I did sw and ww and basically lost and regained the same weight again and again :(

So here we are now and Im determined to shift this weight once and for all!!

I am currently on Day 3 and finding it quite pleasant so far! I have tried all the flavours of shakes and the only one I havent enjoyed is the strawberry but I have been told it tastes alot better with a couple of sweeteners added so gonna try that later! I love the choc orange bars and the texture is so much better than cambridge and doesnt feel like a vlcd product at all!!
Judging by the dry mouth this morning and the fact Im not struggling too much with hunger I think ketosis my be at the bottom of the garden and working up the courage to knock on the door lol

I have my head in the right place and am raring to go so hopefully this journey will be straightforward!
Its my Hubbys Birthday at the end of feb so may have a night off but havent decided yet and we are also going to Legoland at the end of march for 2 days so will definately have that as a break but other than that I have a clear run until at least june so should get to target before summer :cool:

Just starting on my first glass of water and have a busy day ahead to keep me occupied so bring it on lol :D

Last edited:
Good luck - you know you can do this

xxx

Thanks everyone :D
Well day 3 is going well, I tried the strawberry shake with sweeteners in and it was alot better but its still my least favourite lol
So I have had 2 of them today so that I can use them up 1st and then will feel like Im having a treat when I have the ones I like more lol

Thanks everyone :D
Well day 3 is going well, I tried the strawberry shake with sweeteners in and it was alot better but its still my least favourite lol
So I have had 2 of them today so that I can use them up 1st and then will feel like Im having a treat when I have the ones I like more lol

what brand of sweetener are we allowed? and how many?

Any kind of tablet sweetener should be fine I think and I used 2 in the strawberry but I suppose its individual taste :D

Well its the end of day 4 and I can honestly say that I havent struggled at all :D ( but I made sure I was in the right head space before I started)
I dont think I am quite in ketosis but definately nearly there which is good ;)
I have had a bit of craving today but think its because I have been at work (am a barmaid so surrounded by crisps, nuts and chocolate lol) but they passed quickly so not too bad (just hope Im still doing the same in a few weeks time lol)

Im starting to wish the week away so that is thursday and time to weigh as Im intrigued as to whether Im doing well :D

Im definately finding the shakes better on this than cambridge so I think I will order the bumper pack next month and give the soups a go (plus no extra expense buying bars lol)

I have also signed up for the february challenge and have set myself a 21lb goal as my first weigh in falls on the 3rd and also every time I have done a vlcd I have managed about 21lbs in the first month so hoping history repeats itself lol

Anyway enough keeping on from me lol

Well just woke up to day 6 and I am definately in ketosis as didnt feel hungry at all yesterday :D

I play darts on a monday night and I did very well to resist the sarnies and chips at the end of the night :cool: I also managed to forgo my usual 2 pints of cider (the only time I really drink is at darts) so I am feeling good about this diet :D

Really looking forward to weigh in on thursday and seeing how I have done ;)

Well done so far, have you tried putting coffee in your strawberry shake it is really nice.

Glad your enjoying the diet, nice to here from someone a few days ahead of me :)

Well done for resisting and good luck for WI.

Thank you :D
Cant wait for weigh in! (never feel like that on any other diet lol)

Saw you are getting back into the swing of it again which is fab and hopefully goal wont be far away :cool:

Well its day 7 and I have been 100% all week and am looking forward to seeing the results tomorrow :D

I am having alot of cravings today but nothing too hard, just fancying anything and everything lol

The only thing I hate about doing a vlcd is the fact I feel cold and in this weather is a bit of a pain! But at least I know that I will be able to wear what I want in the summer which makes it easier ;)

My jeans are already feeling looser so hopefully be able to dig out some smaller ones out the wardrobe in the next few weeks :D

Have decided not to break plan for Hubbys Birthday as its only another 3 weeks away and really wanna get into the swing of things and get this weight off as quickly as possible :cool:

Good luck for your weighin tomorrow xx maxi xx

Back