Fuming

fayfe

Silver Member
After waiting for my Exante to arrive I get an email from the courier saying they tried to deliver and I wasn't in but there's a calling card to rearrange delivery.

Shame that I'm sitting 2ft from a window and have been looking for the courier for an hour but nothing, oh and there's no calling card (surprise, surprise).

I don't particularly want to have to drive 20 miles to go and pick up my package...grrr!

One snotty email sent to the courier - damn I wanted my shake today, oh well soup all day again it is!

Is it always the same courier company? I got the email saying they couldn't deliver yesterday which I was expecting but when I got home after collecting my stuff from the depot there was no card.

It might be worth notifying exante too as they probably have a contract with the courier so if the courier isn't doing their job correctly exante should be told.

I hate it when that happens! Im waiting on something arriving today. I also have to go out - Sod's law would have it that it will turn up late :(
I'd be peeved too if that happened to me - afterall its not cheap for delivery!!!!

Do you get it delivered from DPD Deliveries?

It usually comes through Interlink and I've never had a problem with them finding the house before (main road clearly numbered).

So I've sent an email to the depot and an email to head office expressing how annoyed I am as I have wasted a morning now and have had to re-arrange delivery (I'm not driving 20 miles when I paid to have it delivered)

I think the whole delivery process seems to be a bit flawed, I wasn't happy not to receive the email from Exante with a tracking number etc and therefore knew I wouldnt get one from the courier either. So I sent two emails the night before and then rang up the morning I should have been getting the delivery and was shocked not to even be able to speak to a human being but merely have to leave a voicemail!!

Ok they are selling the products at a reduced rate but paying £100 for something and then not actually knowing when its going to be delivered or to have no communication about it is poor. I'm hoping next time it will be a bit better. Hope u get your order soon hun!!xx

Thanks poppet - this is genuinely the first time I've had an issue with delivery. I am really annoyed that all of Interlink Express' phone numbers are automated and I can't actually speak to someone so have to rely on email communication.

Sidenote when I've had split packs in the past Exante have been really quick to send new ones out by Royal Mail and I tend to get them the next day - I'd rather pay a bit more and get Royal Mail to deliver my parcel then at least it might get here and I wouldn't have to to and fro with the courier x

I had a split pack in my box too, it was only a little split so I just thought sod it I'll just have it first....I was going to email and mention it but couldnt b bothered with the hassle, however if I get anymore next time I will. Is there a number for exante that u can speak to a human on then lol? just because it was them that I had to leave a message for which I was really surprised about.xx

Honestly email them and tell them which pack was split and they'll send a new one out super quick.

I like to imagine the place is run by machines so I don't think there is a number you can actually call them on - which would be nice x

I imagine it is probably a small operation, will probably increase as the diet becomes more known of. I will email them as it goes, thanks.xx

Back