Deliveries!!

teetiefunk

Gold Member
So the two bumper packs I ordered last Wednesday have still not come!!! I got an email yesterday at 10.17am to say that it will be delivered yesterday between 8am and 6pm but when I got home no card through the door or nothing... I knew I wouldn't be in and would need to collect from depot. So who knows when it will be delivered now... Oh and the tracking thingy says that it's out in the truck for delivery but it's been saying that since yesterday!!

email exante, although doubt its their fault! just let them know whats going on and also phone the delivery company and tell them you want an answer as to when it is being delivered as you have had enough of being messed around. good luck ;)

I e-mailed exante on tues and they just said sorry there's a back log due to the weather in your area. It's Edinburgh not Siberia lol I will wait... It may be delivered today.

I think Exante are as demented with this as we are but like us they're at the mercy of the courier companies

could be the truck was loaded yesterday but held up. Its the same everywhere I a m afraid, the news online is full of stories of internet shopping deliveries being delayed. :( good luck

I got my two bumper packs yippee!!!!

Back