Fun exercise - is there such a thing?

I teach jive and you dont need to take a partner for that either.

One thing that I got from your post was that I felt you were coming up with a lot of excuses for NOT exercising. The great thing about SW is that you dont have to exercise if you dont want to Hun, so dont feel pressurised into doing something if you really dont want to. There may come a time when you are happy to perhaps go swimming, or stick on some headphones and go for a jog/walk, but not if you dont want to.

xxx

[SIZE=2 said:
icklerockchick[/SIZE];2473656]Woo go you I would love to try rollerderby (bit inspired by whip it the movie lol) but it seems its more popular than I had expected up here lol its 7 pound a session and they only take new people in a couple times a year and train them up and theres not a space for a few months yet :( defo looks fun though the bruises are insane!!

X

Aw that sucks :( I too, was inspired by Whip it (how ace was it????) Luckily in Wales, it's very much a new thing and all the teams around here are still coming togther and recuiting :)

Me and my daughter have just come back from aqua aerobics and must admit it is the most fun I have had in ages. Have not been in a swimming pool in maybe 10 years and even though I could feel my fat jumping up and down in the water I didnt give a hoot.....lol

:)

I do videos almost every week day where possible and love it - you just put on the vid, follow it through and in no time you've had a good workout. I have a variety that I've collected over the years - step, salsa, cardio combat, dance - there's always something I fancy doing and even if I don't, I never regret it afterwards.

Hi There
I hate the gym! But my local sports centre does a class called 'Body Combat' - it is so-oo good and mostly women do it in my class. They change the routine and the music every 3 months so you don't get bored. It is basically punching and kicking to music. You don't have a component it's just imaginery. It is very good, I would recommend it.
Have a look on you tube and it will show you how a typical class works. It's hard to pick up the moves at first but bear with it and it's well worth it. Good luck x

Hi

I am like you i have found on sky channel 282 and 275 there is exercises on therr.

if you have sky find a programme you fancy and sky plus or record it and you can do it when you like and either keep it or find a different one.

hope this helps.

carla x

Zumba is great fun and I have been doing that for the past 6 weeks and really noticed a difference in my shape. You can wear normal clothes and soft shoes and it doesn't feel like exercise and all sizes and ages go to my class.

One word.....ZUMBA!!!

Look on YOUTUBE at "hickory Zumba"

amazing x

Back