***FUN FRIDAY DAILY THREAD***

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Hello daily threaders

Welcome to Fun Friday, I hope that it will be a good day for everyone.
Yesterday's thread demonstrated that there is plenty of fun to be had down at the gym or doing exercise routine at home - oops, its all still a bit too energetic for lazy me!
Lets hope that there will be good reasons to smile for the minimin'ers receiving a Friday weigh in - although we must always remember that inch losses are also an important indicator of our progress, its not just the pounds coming off!
Invited to a dinner party, hostess will be doing a very simple protein/veg meal for me so I should be able to remain on track.
Best wishes to all x

Oooooh yay!!! friday already! Weigh in day for me today am currently on night shift i finish at 7am forgot my shakes but have my water to get me through a bit of coke zero for some energy if need be!

Hope we all have some good losses x

Indeed Fun Friday!! After working 8 days in a row i think i deserve some time off!! I'm pooped! And happy to 5 days for myself! (well my family) now!

Blingbabe, you're either very early again, or very late :D. And thats nice of the hostess to make something special for you!!
Have fun!

Good luck on WI hoping2losebig! How did you're night go?? i hope you managed without your coke?? as that will be bound to kick you out of ketoses. (at least thats what they say in the netherlands)

Morning all of you lot!

Feeling focussed today- had an SS meal of chicken with chic/mush soup last night- I'm not considering it a cheat as I'll get depressed- and anyway I didn't nibble at all!

Going for another 100% today- have a sore tummy and very thirsty- upping my water lots today. It's good to feel back in control!

Bling- enjoy your dinner party!
Hoping- good luck with your WI!
Klev enjoy your first day off hun- you deserve it! Maybe we might catch over the weekend?!

Anyway, running late for work as usual so I'll scoot! Cya later xxx

Hi all, am looking forward to Children in Need tonight to keep my mind off starting my planned day off early. Am especially excited about Peter Kay's new song- I just love him to pieces!
Have a great day

Thought I'd share with you all that I'm currently living next door to the Albert Hall :D hehehe. I can see it from my kitchen window! :p: The joys of student accommodation.

I am seriously hungry right now :eek: either emotionally hungry because I don't normally wake up this early without having a lecture to dash to, or actually hungry because 1. I had a day of SS instead of SS+ yesterday (I only eat when I can be bothered :p:) or 2. I had a nibble of something very very sugary :eek: which may have kicked me out of ketosis :eek:

Either way, it just means I'll get an extra litre or two of water down me! Bring it on! :flirt2:

Good morning everyone!

BB - hope you enjoy tonight!
Hoping2losebg - good luck with your weigh in, let us know how you go!!
Klev - I think I'd be pooped after 8 days in a row, so hope you enjoy your time off and get to just relax for a bit :)
Clare - Just see yesterday as a SS+ day, it's fine I'm sure and will make little or no difference to your WI. And if it stopped you eating worse, then it was definitely the right decision. Hope you have a good day at work!
Mrs T - You know I didn't even know it was CIN! I know it's usually this time of year but I'd totally forgot. Doesn't seem to be plastered on TV as much beforehand, actually, I barely watch any TV now, that might be it!
Jennikay - If it was only a nibble you may not be out of ketosis. It's done now anyway, so no point worrying about it now. Just carry on with SS or SS+ and put it behind you.

I was meant to have gone to the gym this morning, leaving to get there at 9.45 when it opens. However I didn't wake up til 9.10, and just don't feel like I have the energy at all. So I'll do the sit ups, crunches, curls etc that I would have done at the gym at home. I might jump on the wii fit and do some yoga and some other muscle workouts too.

I've possibly got a friend coming over later, so I need to tidy too!!

I'm tempted to go for a swim now... don't want to ruin my hair though, some lovely girl french braided it for me last night and I rather like it! :p

Nope, shall save it for next week or something. Ah well, the sentiment was there. :p

Caroline - yeah, strangely I never feel guilty for eating - suppose that's ONE emotional tie with food that I've lost over my year or two of dieting.

I want to go swimming too!!! But my tattoo hasn't fully healed yet so I'm not supposed to. I'm looking forward to having a bath too! I can have a bath and just stick my foot out the water, but it's not the same and it gets cold!

I could have a quick bath, but I don't do quick baths! I do showers to get clean, baths to relax :)

You have to wait until it's fully healed which usually takes 2-3 weeks. In that time obviously you can wash it, have showers and stuff, but you shouldn't keep it submerged under water too long I was told. Because it forms what I can only call a scab, but it's not like a scab when you cat yourself, it's basically just a raised version of the tattoo with all it's colour and stuff. But that comes off and you're left with the tattoo flat. If that makes sense!

It's on my foot and says 'Semper Memento' which is latin for remember always. It's to do with my Nan. I got it on the 5th of November which would have been her birthday, she died back in 2000. I was, and to an extent still am, so afraid that I might forget her, starting with just the small things. So this is my reminder to never forget her, what she stood for, everything she said to me and everything she wanted for me.

Here's a picture...

12538_507695809226_285500096_327243_4120873_n.jpg

Yeah, my friend's mum had a tattoo - a tiny pawprint for her cat that died, so I know what you mean with the sort of scab :p

Strange, my grandma died in 2000 - we still all miss her very much, my mum is still pretty devastated. :( She'll certainly never be forgotten.

Yep, I agree, baths are for relaxing! We actually have a bath here - not really sure why as they could've had 2 extra showers! - but I'm not half tempted to have one, I brought my lush bath bombs just in case ;)

Hi Ladies,

BB that was a good observation -- I was wondering if you are up late or a very early riser, myself. And, I agree your hostess sounds like a lovely and considerate person. I hope you have fun tonight.

H2LB, Good luck with the weigh in and remember ANY loss is a step in the right direction.

Klev, 8 days in a row! Ugh. But, then it looks from your photo as if you are a mom... so, you really work 365 days a year. (There is no such thing as a non-working mother.)

Hi Clare, Your meal actually sounds like a good choice. My biggest problem with food is portion control. I have to make it, divide it, freeze it and leave only what I should have... or I eat it all. I hope you have a successful ssing day.

Hi Mrs. T,
Being American (even though I have lived inthe UK for the past 6 years) -- I was not sure who Pugsy was... and the kids at school had to explain it to me. I do, however, know who Peter Kay is and will look forward to hearing his new song.

Lucky you Jennikay -- What a nice area of London you live in. I think the gray days make me feel hungrier; can you have a hot drink to help the hunger pangs? Is there any reason you would be emotionally hungry? Is everything okay?

Hi CarolineG -- Housework is good exercise, too. I am going to keep telling myself this, as I tackle the loads I have to do today. I am off from my paid job on Fridays, and this is when I do all the house stuff (or try to do so). Let's see how much of a workout I manage today! At least with the HW I see immediate results: with the gym it takes some time. I do plan to use the WiiFit today... I am training for the post-Christmas challenge and I am technologically impaired.

I hope we all have a Fit, Fab and Fun Friday!

MM

Morning all I see everyone is full of the joys of the weekend, I have my nephew who is 7 coming to stay which will be nice and my WI tomorrow which I am not so sure about.

Good Luck with your weigh-in KerryBerry. I hope you have a good time with your nephew.

MM

Morning Minnie :D think it's most likely the early morning, and boredom from not having a lecture to go to.
Still, I have a test in an hour which will keep my mind off food :rolleyes: fun!

It's not like I really have the option to cheat, in about half an hour it all starts and I'm going to either be in the exam OR I'm going to rushed off my feet getting through London to get the train. Then I'm cooped up for 2 hours with nothing but a tetra :D it'll all work itself out, I know I can't cheat at all because of yesterday, could seriously do some damage today if I messed up I think! :)

Good Luck Jennikay on your exam. It sounds like you have planned for your nutrition today and will be okay. I hope you take the time as you rush about London to enjoy the lovely holiday decorations that BB has mentioned. I can't wait to take my daughter (age 10) into to London for a "top of the bus" viewing.

MM

Heh, sadly not, underground all the way for me :D I have a train to catch :p: I'm going to have to run as it is!

Just to say, I won't be posting here anymore. It's been made clear that posts from someone who isn't following CD are not helpful, and unwelcome. So I wish you all the best of luck in your diets. If people want to keep in touch, then my email is [email protected] feel free to email me, or I am on facebook, email me for my contact details on there.

caroline hunni you dont have to leave, i dont think thats what emma meant at all just that she didnt appreciate the food talk. we all still want to know how your getting on hun

Back