FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

I too have a tear in my eye, funny how a virtual friend can have such an effect on us. You have done so incredibly well to sustain this for 99 weeks - reaching target is such an achievement and evidence of your absolute determination. Well done Heather, you are a star! xxx

Thank you so much Jay!!!! It has to be said you have been one of my main inspirations here!!! I'm very grateful!!XXXX

well done heather,so proud of you,i expect maintaining is the hardest part isint it.wow your there .....how do you feel ,do you feel slinky and trim x

Thanks hun!! I do feel good, but still very much the self-critic!! I think I've got a good 7lb in me to lose, but I plan to do that very gradually maybe over the next year! I'm in no hurry! To be in the low 10s would be amazing but I'm not busting a gut to get there! 10st 10lb was my target and it just feels great to be here!! Yes I think maintaining is going to be tough, but I'm inspired by people I know who have managed to keep it off for at least a year and still loving it so that gives me hope, and I'm going to continue going to class each week in the capacity of WI lady which will keep me at it!! You'll be here soon, just you watch!!!XXXX

Aww thanks Clairey ya big softie you!!! :cry: I must admit it feels very good indeed!! More so the accomplishment and acheiving what I set out to do than the actual weight loss itself, if that makes sense!!! You are amazing too hun and you too can get to target so pull your socks up and get on with it :8855:lol!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yes Hevs, right away Hevs!! (bossy sargeant major lady!!;))

And yes, I know just what you mean, you set out to do something and you did it, which is an accomplishment in itself!

If you don't mind me asking, how many dress sizes did you go down?

Just wanted to say a huge congratulations!!! Am delighted for you, well done and you got there still enjoying the odd night out and treat here and there just proves it can be done!!! You really are my SW inspiration. xxx

Just wanted to say a huge congratulations!!! Am delighted for you, well done and you got there still enjoying the odd night out and treat here and there just proves it can be done!!! You really are my SW inspiration. xxx

cnicolaf thank you so much!!;) Not long to go for you now!! In a way I feel like a bit of a fraud because I've had sooo many treats/nights out/breaks along the way I really don't feel like I've changed my lifestyle massively!! I know I have in many ways but that's just more about planning and going for healthy options much of the time! I haven't become an olympic medalist or exercise freak and I am in no way particularly strict with myself- I just don't spend my life overindulging anymore, and bit by bit the lbs have melted away and I've found myself at target! It hasn't happened by magic and there hasn't been any huge sacrifice or hardship involved!! XXX

Yes Hevs, right away Hevs!! (bossy sargeant major lady!!;))

And yes, I know just what you mean, you set out to do something and you did it, which is an accomplishment in itself!

If you don't mind me asking, how many dress sizes did you go down?

Thanks again Clairey! Noo course I don't mind you asking! I've gone from a size 20 to a comfortable 12, and my boobies have gone from a 38JJ to a 30H (so the cupsize hasn't gone down as much as I'd hoped):cry:XXXXXX

Last edited:
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE
(you get an extra whoop for getting to target!)

images
images

Well done Chica - as Annya says, I've posted on our Challenge thread but it deserves saying twice.

. . . In a way I feel like a bit of a fraud because I've had sooo many treats/nights out/breaks along the way I really don't feel like I've changed my lifestyle massively!! I know I have in many ways but that's just more about planning and going for healthy options much of the time! I haven't become an olympic medalist or exercise freak and I am in no way particularly strict with myself- I just don't spend my life overindulging anymore, and bit by bit the lbs have melted away and I've found myself at target! It hasn't happened by magic and there hasn't been any huge sacrifice or hardship involved!! XXX
There you go though! As you said still very much the self-critic. Do NOT do your self down chica. You've done it the slow way, re-educated your appetite which hopefully means that maintaining won't be too hard!

So doesn't this make it all the more fantastic?

images

Big ((( HUGS ))) to you on your fantastic achievement.

Right. I've pulled my socks up, I've whooped my own ass :whoopass: and no more :devilangel:. I've got 4 lbs to go and I WILL DO IT!

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE
(you get an extra whoop for getting to target!)

images
images

Well done Chica - as Annya says, I've posted on our Challenge thread but it deserves saying twice.

There you go though! As you said still very much the self-critic. Do NOT do your self down chica. You've done it the slow way, re-educated your appetite which hopefully means that maintaining won't be too hard!

So doesn't this make it all the more fantastic?

images

Big ((( HUGS ))) to you on your fantastic achievement.

Right. I've pulled my socks up, I've whooped my own ass :whoopass: and no more :devilangel:. I've got 4 lbs to go and I WILL DO IT!

Yes yes yes you're totally right (as usual!!) I have indeed changed my habits long term (OK we'll forget about today's indulgence as this was purely celebratory and not me going back to old ways and now I have to be an angel for the rest of the week to compensate/avoid a gain haha!!) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your support Bev!! Now the pressure is on as this started off as OUR thread to get to Target together- now it's your turn!! No excuses, no skiving, just healthy healthy syn free and low syn choices and think how amazing you'll feel, in your body and mind and simply getting to target XXXXXXXXXXXX

cnicolaf thank you so much!!;) Not long to go for you now!! In a way I feel like a bit of a fraud because I've had sooo many treats/nights out/breaks along the way I really don't feel like I've changed my lifestyle massively!! I know I have in many ways but that's just more about planning and going for healthy options much of the time! I haven't become an olympic medalist or exercise freak and I am in no way particularly strict with myself- I just don't spend my life overindulging anymore, and bit by bit the lbs have melted away and I've found myself at target! It hasn't happened by magic and there hasn't been any huge sacrifice or hardship involved!! XXX

But that is exactly why I admire you!!! :) You have a busy working and social life and have still got to target. It is all about choices and when you go out you always seem to try really hard to make the right choices without depriving yourself, and that is something I am trying to take on board as well. Congratulations again!!! xxx

:happy036:HUGE CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER!!!!! :happy036:

I haven't been here for a while, but spooky that I decide to come back the week you get to your target! You are an inspiration hun, and I am sooooooooo pleased for you xx :bighug:

Hevs!!! What can i say!!!

Nothing more than an amazing woman deserves to get an amazing loss and glide to target in style!!

Im so pleased for you hun, i think every single one of us who is on here has now offically pulled our socks up!! Its so wonderful for those of us who have been with you for the whole of the loss journey, losing and gaining with you, holding each others hands and hugs when they are need to see you succeed.

Were all looking forward to the next part of your journey just as much as you are, and hopefully joining you soon.

xxxxx

Thanks again Clairey! Noo course I don't mind you asking! I've gone from a size 20 to a comfortable 12, and my boobies have gone from a 38JJ to a 30H (so the cupsize hasn't gone down as much as I'd hoped):cry:XXXXXX

Wow! That's fab! 4 dress sizes! Amazing!! I know what you mean about the boobies, mine haven't gone down as much as I wanted them to, but my back has! Paul doesn't want them to go, I'm quite happy to wave them away!!

:happy036:HUGE CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER!!!!! :happy036:

I haven't been here for a while, but spooky that I decide to come back the week you get to your target! You are an inspiration hun, and I am sooooooooo pleased for you xx :bighug:

Hey Tina, I can't tell you how lovely it is to see you back here raring to go again!!! It's clear how much you want this!!! Just been over to your diary and saw that you've had a rocky time of it with your hubby's health etc- well it looks like he's getting the right treatment now and on the mend!! Time for some YOU TIME now!! :D Thanks for your message of support! I can't actually believe I'm now here at target which seemed like such a mountain to climb when I first started!! It has in no way been a smooth ride- I worked out that in the 99 weeks it's taken me, I have had 56 losses :D, 22 gains :cry:, 9 STSs :sigh: and 12 missed weeks :confused: ! So to think that in the 23 months, at least 8 months of that were totally stagnant! But right now it really doesn't matter one little bit!! The 99 weeks have whizzed by and it's a lovely feeling to be out the other end!! But now I have to maintain it!Yesterday I had a day of eating pretty much whatever I wanted- 2 courses in Franky & Benny's, Ben & Jerry's in the cinema, Cadburys Twirl bites, Millionaires shortbread at home in the evening! But this was a celebration and now I know I have to pull it back COMPLETELY for the rest of the week otherwise there will be tears and tantrums on the scales next Monday which would take the shine off things a little lol!!!

You 'REALLYCANDOTHIS' Tina!! Just take it in small 1/2 stone steps and it's amazing how they all add up over time!!XXXXXXXX

Hevs!!! What can i say!!!

Nothing more than an amazing woman deserves to get an amazing loss and glide to target in style!!

Im so pleased for you hun, i think every single one of us who is on here has now offically pulled our socks up!! Its so wonderful for those of us who have been with you for the whole of the loss journey, losing and gaining with you, holding each others hands and hugs when they are need to see you succeed.

Were all looking forward to the next part of your journey just as much as you are, and hopefully joining you soon.

xxxxx

Thanks Jessty (ha like my new name for you?!) That was such a gorgeous post!!!:D It's really made my day reading that!! Ha I'm not sure that I 'glided' to Target, more like 'juddered' lol!! But at least I'm here now!! You know how it feels too young lady as you've also been here and are VERY close to getting back there again!!! Hope all is going well with the gym! I take my hat off to you on that front as I'm not great with gyms! I'm a bit of a whimp when it comes to the really sweaty stuff although I know it's so good for you to do it!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi folks, people have been asking me to post some before and after pics of myself! So here goes! The before ones don't really capture me at my fattest as I used to run a mile from the camera and when I did allow pics to be taken they were usually concealed by a table or another person, but the after ones are certainly of me a few stone lighter!

THE BEFORE......

231045_5087814459_636229459_178892_2817_n.jpg

n636229459_967564_7115.jpg

....AND AFTER PICTURES (i may add new ones soon as i've lost more weight since these!)

249560_10150288087412193_623732192_8975298_621348_n.jpg

255741_10150213950241345_603671344_7424825_1150193_n.jpg

265043_10150213951876345_603671344_7424846_4308189_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hi folks, people have been asking me to post some before and after pics of myself! So here goes! The before ones don't really capture me at my fattest as I used to run a mile from the camera and when I did allow pics to be taken they were usually concealed by a table or another person, but the after ones are certainly of me a few stone lighter!

THE BEFORE......

Attached Thumbnails

....AND AFTER PICTURES (i may add new ones soon as i've lost more weight since these!)

DAMN IT!!! I cant see them :cry:

Im sure they are gorgeous tho huni!! I'll see if it works on my home puter!!

That's so sweet that it made of your day, all of it is the truth and nothing else - including the gliding part!! If you want it to sound less elegant i suppose you stacked it over the finish line as you really werent expecting it this week haha.

Jessty :p xx

DAMN IT!!! I cant see them :cry:

Im sure they are gorgeous tho huni!! I'll see if it works on my home puter!!

That's so sweet that it made of your day, all of it is the truth and nothing else - including the gliding part!! If you want it to sound less elegant i suppose you stacked it over the finish line as you really werent expecting it this week haha.

Jessty :p xx

Haha it's me and technology!!!! I didn't do it properly and just about to change them!! Don't get too excited though!! The after ones are pretty gross too lol! XXXXXX

Back