FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Week 38- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Strange cock-up! See next page!!X

Last edited:
Week 38- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Brekkie- 10am- 28g Fruit & Fibre cereal (HEXb). A sliced banana.
A Foxs glacier fruit lemon sweet (1 syn).

Most of today's food eaten driving home from Exeter! 1pm- 125g pack of Lidls seafood sticks.

3.30pm- After Asda shopping in Cribbs Causeway Bristol- Pack of Extra Special garlic and herb roast chicken breast slices (0.5 syns). Mixed bean salad (free as didn't pour over dressing that came with it). Fresh mango fingers.

Stopped quickly at Waitrose in Cardiff- Large fondant fancy from bakery (10 syns!!) Some cherries.

At home- Chicken and red pepper salad with some v.f.f cottage cheese. 4 seafood sticks. A strawberry Mullerlight.

Total syns 11.5.

Last edited:
Considering what you've gone through this past week it really is determination sticking to plan and not going for the emotional eating when something bad like this happens. You deserve more credit than you give yourself. Well done on the 1lb loss and staying on track, which will give you the long term result!

Considering what you've gone through this past week it really is determination sticking to plan and not going for the emotional eating when something bad like this happens. You deserve more credit than you give yourself. Well done on the 1lb loss and staying on track, which will give you the long term result!

Aww cheers Melibabes!! Tis annoyin tho, when you're on it 200% and don't get rewarded!! Then again, it's never worked logically for me, and being *week I wouldn't be surprised if I have a decent one next week!! (Can I put in an order for 6lb please?!! LOL!) Well done again for your usual faultless performance!! I shouldn't compare myself to others, I've learnt that, but you really do make me sick (in the nicest possible way!!)Thanks for your kind words of support as always XXXXXX

Last edited:
Week 38- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- Day off! My wedding anniversary!

Brekkie- 9.45am- 3- egg 'souffle omlette' (from Aug/Sept SW mag) made with 28g cheddar (HEXa). 2 peaches.

Lunch- Slices of cold roasted chicken breast with salad. Some king prawns. Strawberries and a Summer berries Mullerlight. Luscious lemon HIFI bar (HEXb).

Tea- Beef Stifado (Greek-style beef casserole) from Aug/Sept SW mag pg 58. Done in slow cooker. (1 syn) Served with steamed broccoli and mashed potato. White chocolate, strawberry and ginger cheesecake from SW mag (includes fresh strawberries. (6 syns- used 12 gingersnap biscuits instead of 6 in recipe but same amount of low fat spread).

Milk in 3 cups of tea (1 syn).

Total syns 8.

Last edited:
Aww cheers Melibabes!! Tis annoyin tho, when you're on it 200% and don't get rewarded!! Then again, it's never worked logically for me, and being *week I wouldn't be surprised if I have a decent one next week!! (Can I put in an order for 6lb please?!! LOL!) Well done again for your usual faultless performance!! I shouldn't compare myself to others, I've learnt that, but you really do make me sick (in the nicest possible way!!)Thanks for your kind words of support as always XXXXXX

I love you too (lol) :)
PS- Read my comment in the Monday WI. Really thought about you when I read that quote!

Thanks for thinking of me with regards to that quote!! Don't worry, nowt will hold me back from getting there in the end, but I do get frustrated as probably 90% of the time I'm 100% on plan, if that makes sense!!LOL! In other words there are probably about 1 day in every 2 weeks that I have a naughty(ish) day! But then again, I do have a weird pattern of 3 or 4 small losses/STS and then a big one of 3-4lb and I'm very proud of my (nearly) 3 1/2 stone in 9 months, so it's all good stuff!! Thanks again chick XXX

Happy Anniversary hunny :D, food today looks delicious....what was the Beef Stifado like, I have a receipe but the one in the magazine is diff so would be interested to see what its like.
xxx

Thanks lovely!! The beef stifado was really lush thanks chick, but if anything the slow cooker dried the beef out a little! The flavours were yummy tho!! When it was cooking it smelled like mulled wine (red wine, cinnamon, cloves, orange zest and juice- I suppose it would!!) but the final flavour was quite delicious!! Sorry you're feeling a bit glum about this weeks WI, I've commented on your post about it...chin up!!XXX

Week 38- Day 3 (Thurs)- Extra Easy- Working 7.30pm-8am (night).]

Slept this morning in prep. for night shift. No breakfast.

Lunch- 12.30pm- 4 Tesco pork & pepper skewers (from BBQ section) frylighted with teriyaki sauce (1 syn) served with green salad with cherry tomatoes and 54g sliced mozzarella (HEXa plus 1.5 syns).
White choc, strawberry and ginger cheesecake (made yest- 6 syns).

3pm- Bowl of strawberries, raspberries, cherries, white and red grapes.

Before work -6pm- Marmite and quark on 3 wholegrain Krisprolls (HEXb). Some king prawns.

Work meal- Beef Stifado (See yest- 1 syn) with Tesco mediterranean style couscous (0.5 syns). A cherry Activia yogurt. Strawberries, raspberries, cherries, white and red grapes.

Total syns 10.

Last edited:
Mmmm those pork and pepper skewers sound lush! Esp with the mozz cheese and salad. Must do this soon. x

Aww thanks hun!! Easy and prob cheaper to make your own I would think!! I had them in the freezer after over-buying for a recent BBQ!! Mozz cheese was lush! And teriyaki sauce tasted nice but I reckon some chinese 5 spice or cajun spice would also be lushioso!!X

Beef stifado will be on the menu again soon then, ahhh memories of Greece and Cyprus come flooding back :D
Hope you well and looking forward to the weekend. I'm feeling so much more positive, I'm loving the gym so will keep it up irregardless of the scales as I really need to strengthen my bad leg before its too late
xxx

Week 38- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy- Day off.

In work- 6am- Chicken Mugshot.

At home before bed- 10.30am- 3-egg omlette with 28g cheddar (HEXa). A large nectarine (nicest I've ever tasted- from Lidls!) Slice of white choc, strawb and ginger cheesecake (from SW mag recipe- 6 syns).

On getting up- 5pm- Crabstick salad (6 chopped crabsticks, onion & garlic dip- reduced fat- 2 tbspns (3 syns), mixed leaves, tomatoes, spring onions, red pepper, balsamic vinegar). A large nectarine.

10.30pm- Small bowl of chicken and veg curry (cooked chicken leftovers, onion, garlic, fresh tomatoes, aubergine, courgette, red pepper, mushrooms, curry powder, chilli powder, ground ginger). A luscious lemon HIFI bar (HEXb).

Total syns 9.

Last edited:
Week 38- Day 5 (Sat)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast- 9.30am- 2 Weetabix (HEXb) with 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HEXa). Cherries and raspberries.

Lunch- 1.30pm- Chicken & veg curry (see yest) with Batchelors Chinese savoury rice (1 syn). A nectarine. A vanilla/choc sprinkles Mullerlight with black cherry underlayer (2 syns).

4pm- Some black and some green olives in pub (5 syns).

8.30pm- Beef Stifado (SW mag recipe- 1 syn) with low fat Supernoodles. Quark mixed with sachet of Options mint choc (2.5 syns). A few red and white grapes.

Total syns 11.5.

Last edited:
Week 38- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Brunch- 12pm- 2-egg omlette and 3 Quorn sausages. A bowl of sliced nectarine, sliced banana, strawberries, red and white grapes with 0% Total yogurt. 1 Oreo cookie (2.5 syns).

4pm- A little of dh's chicken & mushroom pasta n sauce (made the proper way with milk & butter- 2 syns). Small tub of cottage cheese with pineapple (3 syns).

In Italian restaurant-8pm- Pasta with tomato sauce, prawns and chilli (?2 syns). A largish scoop of lemon sorbet (?8 syns).

At home- 11pm- Kelloggs Fibre Plus dark choc/almond bar (HEXb).

Total syns 17.5 - Didn't have my HEXa today!! Does that mean I can subtract 5-6 syns?!! Teehee!!X

Last edited:
Week 38- Day 7 (Mon)- Green- Day off.

Breakfast- 7.30am- 2 Weetabix (HEXb1) and 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HEXa).

Lunch- 12pm- A tin of Heinz Numberetti pasta shapes in sauce.

3pm- 2 wholegrain krisprolls (4 syns) with 1 Laughing Cow XL (1/5 HEXa) and 2 tspns courgette chutney (1 syn). A summer berries Mullerlight and a nectarine.

In cinema (went to see Toy Story 3- AWESOME!!)- 4.30pm- Strawberries, white & red grapes. 2 Alpen Light bars (HEXb2).

After WI- I LOST 3.5lb!! Yayyy!! 3 celebratory jaffa cakes (7 syns), a Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (6 syns).

Total syns 18.

Total syns for week 83.5.

Last edited:
Well i have reviewed your diary and i think you are doing fabby hun!!! keep going at it my little slim kitten! - xxxx

Back