FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Week 35- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Day off!

Brunch- 11.30am- 2 Weetabix (HEXb) with 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HEXa!) and sliced strawberries with Splenda. A cherry Mullerlight.

Snack-2pm- Ryvita Minis small pack (4 syns).

Some of dh's chips in pub (?6 syns).
Pint of lager shandy- 2/3 lemonade- (7 syns).

Went for a 6 mile walk (2 hours) along beach and up hills (hopefully burnt off the chips AND the shandy!!)

9.45pm- Salmon fillet with half a pack of low fat Thai sweet chilli supernoodles. Some strawberries with Total 0% yogurt and Splenda.

Total syns 17.

Last edited:
Week 35- Day 7 (Mon)- Green- Day off.

Brekkie-10am- 2 Weetabix (HEXb) with 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HEXa) and sliced strawberries with Splenda.

Lunch-2pm- 2 egg omlette with 28g grated cheddar(HEXa) and herbs.

In the cinema- 4pm- 2 clementines and 3 rhubarb & custard boiled sweets (4.5 syns).

In SW class-7.30pm- Choc/orange HIFI bar (HEXb). I LOST 3LB- YAYY!!

After class-9pm- Did a Tescos shop- on way home- 142g pack salmon & veg sushi (1.5 syns)

At home- 10pm- A peach and a New York cheesecake Mullerlight (1 syn).

Total syns 7.

Last edited:
Week 36- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off!

Breakfast- 10am- Sliced peach, banana and strawberries with Total 0% yogurt and Splenda.

Lunch-

Taking a flexisyn day!! Had friends round and had a BBQ!! 2 glasses of white wine, crisps, sausages, burger, bread, profiteroles- Lost track to tell you the truth!! 40-50 syns I'm estimating!!

Last edited:
Week 36- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off!

Breakfast- 10am- Sliced peach, banana and strawberries with Total 0% yogurt and Splenda.

Lunch-

Taking a flexisyn day!! Had friends round and had a BBQ!! 2 glasses of white wine, crisps, sausages, burger, bread, profiteroles- Lost track to tell you the truth!! 40-50 syns I'm estimating!!

Thats what flexi days are for....sounds like a good time was had :D losing track of syns also means they can't possibly count ;)
xx

Week 36- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- Day off!

Received some bad news that my best friend from home (Exeter)'s Mum suddenly dropped dead at the age of 55, so rushed down to see the family. Devastating! So did the best I could!

Brekkie- A banana.

Lunch- Some cold couscous/veg left over from BBQ (1 syn for olive oil).

2.30pm (at Services on way to Exeter) Special K Bliss bar (4.5 syns).

7.30pm- Ate out at 'Prezzos' Italian restaurant with parents- Minestrone soup (?2 syns) Ciabatta bread (?6 syns) Spaghetti with king prawns in tomato sauce (?2 syns incase of oil).

Total syns ?14.5

Week 36- Day 3 (Thurs)- Extra Easy- Night shift 7.30pm-8am

Came back from Exeter and still feeling emotional and head in the shed but trying to stay on plan the best I can!

Brekkie- 28g Dorset cereals muesli (good old Mum!!- HEXb) with 200ml semi skimmed milk (nearly HEXa), strawberries and sliced banana.

12 noon- Stopped at services on way home to Swansea- Special K Bliss bar (4.5 syns).

At home 2.30pm- 3 small turkey pieces griddled with a little Paul Newmans sticky BBQ sauce (2 syns), 2 egg omlette with herbs. Some cold couscous/veg (1 syn for oil). 1 choc profiterole ball (3 syns).

Before going to work-6pm Some Sainsburys three bean salad (1 syn). Nandos crisps (10 syns!!!) Some grapes and some strawberries.

In work- Bournville Cadburys Hero (2.5 syns).

In work- 2 salmon, prawn and veg skewers, griddled (left over from Tuesday's BBQ). With couscous/veg and sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns). 2 peaches. Strawberry cheesecake Mullerlight (1 syn).

Total syns 26.5- (YIKES!! Why did I have those crisps??!?!)

Last edited:
Thanks hun!! OMG so sorry to hear about your friend's twin also! Life really is unfair and tragic! It brings it home how precarious and fragile life is doesn't it! But its a lesson to us all to bloody well enjoy it for the short time we're here!! Big hugs hunnybun!! Yes I am trying to stay in control, theres no reason why I can't!! XxX

Week 36- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy- Day off.

In work- 6am- Creamy cheese Mugshot (2 syns). Grapes and cherries. A piece of Turkish Delight (2 syns).

At home before bed- 9am- A few grapes and strawberries.

On getting up- 3pm- 2 salmon, prawn and veg skewers, griddled, with a little sweet chilli sauce (1 syn). A banana.

5pm- 1/2 pot Sainsburys 3 bean salad with mint dressing (1 syn). An Alpen light summer fruits bar (1/2 HEXb).

Eating out in pub as my parents are visiting:- 8.30pm- Gnocci with bits and pieces (? 8 syns- complete estimation). Lobster with salad including cold potatoes, cherry tomatoes, radish, beetroot, lettuce. (There was butter involved but how much is anyone's guess- I'm estimating 5 syns for the dish). No pudding!!! Or alcohol!! Did have an after dinner chocolate mint though!

Total syns ?21, but did not have 1/2 HEXb or HEXa!!

Last edited:
Week 36- Day 5 (Sat)- Extra Easy- Day off

Breakfast- 9.30am- Strawberries, grapes and peach with Total 0% yogurt.

Lunch- 2pm- Salad with 42g mozzarella (HEXa), cherry tomatoes, basil, beetroot, red pepper, red onion. Extra virgin olive oil (2 syns). Veg and halloumi (5 syns) skewer (left over from the other day's BBQ). 1 slice of wholemeal bread (HEXb). Chicken wings with no skin. A sliver of Wensleydale cheese with cranberries (2 syns).

Tea- 7.15- Fish & chip shop- Cod in batter but hardly ate any batter (total ?3 syns), double portion of mushy peas!

Total syns ?12.

Week 36-Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Brekkie-9.30am- Summer berries Mullerlight. A banana. A luscious lemon HIFI bar (HEXb).

Lunch- 12.30pm- Sunday lunch in pub- Starter-prawn cocktail (?3 syns for sauce), Main- Roast beef, 2 roasties (4 syns), broccoli, carrots, peas, cauliflower cheese (?3 syns), gravy (?3 syns).

My village held annual charity open gardens where lots of naughty decident goodies are served.......Slice of lemon drizzle cake!!!!(?6 syns), BBQ in evening at neighbour's house- Lamb burger in a bread roll (?10 syns), 2 BBQd hash browns (?8 syns). Picked on sundried tomatoes, olives and cashew nuts (?12 syns). OMG this has been disasterous!!!! I'm writing this week off! There is no way on earth I can have 2 flexisyn days in one week and expect to lose weight!! Tomorrow I'm expecting a Gain with a capital G!!!

Here's for the funny bit.... total estimated syns ?50 (and that might be an underestimation!!)

Last edited:
Week 36- Day 5 (Sat)- Extra Easy- Day off

Breakfast- 9.30am- Strawberries, grapes and peach with Total 0% yogurt.

Lunch- 2pm- Salad with 42g mozzarella (HEXa), cherry tomatoes, basil, beetroot, red pepper, red onion. Extra virgin olive oil (2 syns). Veg and halloumi (5 syns) skewer (left over from the other day's BBQ). 1 slice of wholemeal bread (HEXb). Chicken wings with no skin. A sliver of Wensleydale cheese with cranberries (2 syns).

Tea- 7.15- Fish & chip shop- Cod in batter but hardly ate any batter (total ?3 syns), double portion of mushy peas!

Total syns ?12.

Now that takes some willpower!!!....fish shop batter mmmmmmm oh god I'm drooling lol
Hope you've had a great weekend hunny
xx

Back