FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Off to Spain for a week so won't be keeping a food diary until next Thursday 30th September when I will be back with a vengeance to undo any damage done in Spain. I will still have 5 days before WI to mend the error of my ways and hopefully end up with a STS or no more than 1lb gain but we will see!! I'm planning to adopt a 'damage limitation' approach whilst away! I won't deny myself treats, but I am going to be careful, have as much free stuff as possible and not stuff my face for the sake of it just because I'm on holiday and not at home keeping a food diary!! Watch this space.......Have a great week all!!XXXXX

Thank you so much Kaye, and well done to you too!! You are a huge inspiration to me, and you have acheived so much!! At the end of this year you will look back and be gobsmacked at how much you've lost in 2010!! Well over 5 stone is just AMAZING!!XXXX

Last edited:
Wow, well done on your fabulous weight loss this week Hev!!! That must feel fantastic!! Have a great holiday! :) xx

Heyyyyy, I'm back from Spain and raring to go!! So much for damage limitation, I find it so impossible to even try and be good when in holiday mode!! But I think I've mastered the knack of getting back on track straight away, I've had a few practices now and I find all it takes is 2 100% days and I'm back in the swing of it! So I think I've gained a good few lbs but will hopefully shift it in 2 weeks of angelicness!! Watch this space!!

Week 49- Day 3 (Thurs)- Extra Easy- Annual leave.

Had massive lie in as long journey yesterday and general sleep deprivation from holiday!!

Brunch- 11.30am- A thai Mugshot (0.5 syns) An apple. A Kelloggs Fibre Plus dark choc/almond bar (HEXb).

2.30pm- Tin of Asda chickpea dahl. Some slices of melon and pineapple.

Tea-7pm- Waitrose chicken tikka masala with pilau rice (7 syns). With Waitrose tenderleaf salad.

11pm- A little of dh's spaghetti with red pesto (approx 1 syn for pesto). 3 Laughing Cow XL triangles (1/2 HEXa). An orange.

Total syns 8.5.

Last edited:
Hey Claire, I've posted on your food diary page hun! Hope all is well with you! Great time had in Spain! Lovely to be back on track though! The control freak in me doesn't like being off track lol! X

Week 49- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy- Annual leave.

Breakfast- 3 Weetabix (HEXb + 3 syns) with 250ml semi-skimmed milk (HEXa). 2 slices of melon.

Lunch-

Welcome Back Heather!!! Missed you :) Glad to see you've jumped right back in. How was the weather there? Hope you got a nice tan!

Hey CB & Meli, had a fab time thanks!! It was a lovely thing to be a part of! Lots of camaraderie and bonding and a great balance between relaxing and 'working' (performing!!) Got some body magic in too in the form of swimming and walking, but DEFINITELY outweighed by the food intake I'm afraid to say lol! I missed you guys too!!! Hope all well with you both! Yup, straight back on track is the only way for me! Off shopping this evening to buy in all the right food so this should help to ease me back into the zone! Have even planned a couple of recipes from magazine, and making mini blueberry muffins using All-bran for taster night on Monday! XXX

Back