FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

pesty said:
Good luck for getting back on track sweetie! Glad you enjoyed the Lion King!! I've never been to a show before!!! x

Ooh Pesty u must! Going to shows is one of my fave things in the world! X

Ellebear said:
Where are you Hevvie??? where is your food diary? :) xxxx

Hi hun, very busy at the mo! I have a week of Bday celebrations! On way to Exeter, back Wed, not weighing this week! Difficult being on plan at the mo, I'll get back on track when I can., much lovage, da Hevmeista XxX

Hi folks!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you who are Mums, stepmums etc.!!! You do a great job!!

I've been taking a bit of a break this week and have been completely off plan!! It was a conscious decision because it was Birthday week and I had so many meals out that I decided to eat what I fancied and now I plan to deal with the consequences after what I'm sure will be a rather hefty gain tomorrow night!!

*Sheds a tear of sorrow as noone left any messages here to say they missed me...:sign0163:*

Will be back here tomorrow night or Tuesday morning and 100% back on track to shift that gain!! Hope you have all been keeping well and have been little angels!! Catch up soon.....XXX

Hello you, just thought I'd pop by to say 'hi' - happy belated birthday for Wednesday! I'm back on track as of tomorrow too hun, life really does get in the way sometimes - have a fab week xxx

Hello you, just thought I'd pop by to say 'hi' - happy belated birthday for Wednesday! I'm back on track as of tomorrow too hun, life really does get in the way sometimes - have a fab week xxx

Aww thanks DD!! Very sweet of you!! Yes life certainly does get in the way, but the way I see it is that this whole thing is about learning to lead a 'normal' life which inevitably involves the occasional more busy and indulgent than usual period, and it's about thoroughly enjoying it and then pulling back and correcting any damage afterwards!! This is something I've never seemed to have got the knack of but these days I'm able to do it! So for me, changing these sorts of habits is just as much part of the journey as the actual losing weight and getting to target! Good luck with your new-found focus and let's both aim for a good result next week!! Sod's law I'm going to a wedding next Saturday so this could potentially put a spanner in the works slightly but I think I'm going to be so focused on having a 100% week that I will go with caution and be as good as possible! After all I've had my fair share of naughtiness for the past 8 days, I'm actually looking forward to being really healthy and in control again!!X

welcome back Hevsta - its been nice and quiet this week - hehe!

Love ya really - hope tomorrows weigh in, isnt too harsh on you - it was your birthday after all!

x

So great that you've managed to get back on track! Hope you had a lovely weekend, and good lick for your WI! xx

LittleSausage said:
So great that you've managed to get back on track! Hope you had a lovely weekend, and good lick for your WI! xx

Well I haven't got totally back in track YET! But the good news is I know I will, partially tomorrow and 100% from tues, day 1 of a new week! Thanks LilSos, I'll spend some time catching up with everyone and their diaries etc v soon XxX.

Hi folks!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you who are Mums, stepmums etc.!!! You do a great job!!

I've been taking a bit of a break this week and have been completely off plan!! It was a conscious decision because it was Birthday week and I had so many meals out that I decided to eat what I fancied and now I plan to deal with the consequences after what I'm sure will be a rather hefty gain tomorrow night!!

*Sheds a tear of sorrow as noone left any messages here to say they missed me...:sign0163:*

Will be back here tomorrow night or Tuesday morning and 100% back on track to shift that gain!! Hope you have all been keeping well and have been little angels!! Catch up soon.....XXX

I missed you!! I've been busy too though and not been able to do my usual round of diary visits so I'm having a catch up just now.

A belated very happy birthday to you lovely girl, I hope you had a week every bit as fabulous as you are.

I also had a bit of an off plan moment yesterday and I feel terrible about it - worse still I'll have another next weekend. I'm nowehere near target though so it's pretty bad.

Hope you have a 100% week Heather and if you gain I hope it isn't nearly as bad as you think it will be xxx

Thanks Pesty hun, I've left a long message on your thread!! I was only being a silly sausage, muckin' about re feeling unloved lol!!XXXX

Wow funcurls! just read throguh your diary! and what a journey! xx

Aww thanks SWP!! That's very sweet of you to take the time!! Hope you didn't need matchsticks to hold your eyes open lol!!! Well it's certainly the scenic route for me, chipping away at it!! Can't wait to get to target, but I'll have to wait some time considering the big gain that's coming up at WI tonight!! But I'm so much happier in myself now and enjoying clothes so much I'm no longer in any real hurry!! Good luck with your journey! I see you've just started! XXXX

aaw funcurls i missed you , nice to have you back and your right life does get in te way somtimes,never mind,il be eagerly reading your posts now your back and happy belated b-day for last week x

Awww thank you Leanne!! Much appreciated!! It's swings and roundabouts really isn't it, and we've got to have a life!! Oh well, no big planned events coming up anytime soon so hopefully I have a clear run to target (wishful thinking!!!) Hope you're OK!!XXX

I missed you!! I've been busy too though and not been able to do my usual round of diary visits so I'm having a catch up just now.

A belated very happy birthday to you lovely girl, I hope you had a week every bit as fabulous as you are.

I also had a bit of an off plan moment yesterday and I feel terrible about it - worse still I'll have another next weekend. I'm nowehere near target though so it's pretty bad.

Hope you have a 100% week Heather and if you gain I hope it isn't nearly as bad as you think it will be xxx

Now hold on one minute Melissa!!! Am I right in thinking that you had a 4lb loss last week?!?! And you had 'A' (singular) moment yesterday?!! Then what are you worrying about?! We are allowed to have 'moments', just not too many of them!! That's the secret!! You're doing AMAZINGLY well!!! 3 stone in such a short space of time!! Remember it's taken me 17 months to get my 4 1/2 so make sure you see the big picture and cut yourself some slack from time to time!!

Thanks for your kind words and greetings!! I had a really fantastic Birthday thanks, really overindulged for about 10 days but now ready to correct the damage whatever that may be!! I think it will be as bad as I expect lol!! I can literally feel the excess blubber building up and I feel sluggish and uncomfortable! I'm actually looking forward to going back to work on Wednesday- (yup, my annual leave ends tomorrow!!) and grabbing the reigns again! I love the feeling of being in control on the plan so this feeling WILL return from tomorrow!! Watch this space- it may actually be quite amusing to see the extent of the damage!!!X

Aww thanks SWP!! That's very sweet of you to take the time!! Hope you didn't need matchsticks to hold your eyes open lol!!! Well it's certainly the scenic route for me, chipping away at it!! Can't wait to get to target, but I'll have to wait some time considering the big gain that's coming up at WI tonight!! But I'm so much happier in myself now and enjoying clothes so much I'm no longer in any real hurry!! Good luck with your journey! I see you've just started! XXXX

Ha! no I didnt need matchsticks, but as long as it comes off and stays of thats all that matters really!

I wouldnt worry about the gain you will think you will have tonight! you will have it gone in no time I'm sure.

Yeah I have only just started, enjoying reading people's journeys at the moment, seeing what they eat, and how their journey progress' the good and the bad. Hopefully it will help me on my journey to know other people have gone through the same!

Back