FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Ha! no I didnt need matchsticks, but as long as it comes off and stays of thats all that matters really!

I wouldnt worry about the gain you will think you will have tonight! you will have it gone in no time I'm sure.

Yeah I have only just started, enjoying reading people's journeys at the moment, seeing what they eat, and how their journey progress' the good and the bad. Hopefully it will help me on my journey to know other people have gone through the same!

This website is so supportive- I love my classes but the support and inspiration I get here on a daily basis is worth its weight in gold!! I have made some great friends! Just keep at it through the ups and the downs- I have had many of both during my journey but I have never stopped believing in myself and the pounds lost tot up before you know it!! The trick is being in it for the long haul and never ever giving up! Ooh and I gained 4lb this week but I know I'll get it off again soon!X

OK so I gained 4lb! That's in 2 weeks, and about 10 days of that I have been off plan and more or less eaten whatever I have fancied! So all in all it's not too bad! I had estimated between 5 and 10lb gain so I'm already winning!!! Knowing the situation has now given me the kick up the bum I need and I'm really looking forward to being 100% on plan from tomorrow morning, regaining control-a position that always feels great! I did a good food shop in Sainsburys today so have bought in tons of fruit, veg, yogurts, meat and fish and I already have tons of storecupboard stuff so I have all the tools, I just need to plan and prepare!! It doesn't feel too good to be updating my stats but I know that I'll soon be updating it in the right direction again!!X

Woohoo! After such a fantastic 10 days off plan and loads if celebrating, 4lb seems not an awful lot. Especially seeing as you were expecting more... Yay! Xx

Woohoo! After such a fantastic 10 days off plan and loads if celebrating, 4lb seems not an awful lot. Especially seeing as you were expecting more... Yay! Xx

Thanks LilSos!! I wouldn't say I'm pleased, infact I'm slightly kicking myself, but looking at the bigger picture, I made my choice as to how I was going to approach my time off work and my meals out, and I knew I'd be having to put things right again! The fact that it's a 4lb gain and not a 7 or 8 lb gain makes it much more manageable in my head!!X

Well done huni!!! 4lb is not bad at all for 10 days off!!!

Good to hear you're getting back on it today!! Its always best to do a food shop when you're preparing to get back on it then your fully ready to get back on it!!

WI for me tonight and a food shop then i can be 100% with you tomorrow for back on trackness!!!

and yes you will soon be moving the stats back down and then even further down to target!! xx

This website is so supportive- I love my classes but the support and inspiration I get here on a daily basis is worth its weight in gold!! I have made some great friends! Just keep at it through the ups and the downs- I have had many of both during my journey but I have never stopped believing in myself and the pounds lost tot up before you know it!! The trick is being in it for the long haul and never ever giving up! Ooh and I gained 4lb this week but I know I'll get it off again soon!X

4lb considering you seemed to have 10 great days off and a birthday (happy belated birthday!!!:birthday:) to be honest really isn't that bad!

I have alot to lose and that can seem very daunting at times, but I'm going to take it day by day and I'm sure as the pounds start to drop it will give me the motivation to keep going. I'm very lucky and drop weight resonably quickly, but with the same tooth I have high expectations and get disheartened very easily. Maybe thats why previous attempts have failed and I know I shouldn't be so hard on my self! I'm hoping the support on here will help me to keep going even when i hit rocky/sticky patches.

Everyone seems genuinely lovely, I;m still very new and feel rather rude reading other peoples diaries and commenting when I dont really know that much about the plan, plus it's all new! forums and slimming world! I'm sure I'll be an old hat at it in no time :)

Good luck for the week ahead :)

4lb considering you seemed to have 10 great days off and a birthday (happy belated birthday!!!:birthday:) to be honest really isn't that bad!

I have alot to lose and that can seem very daunting at times, but I'm going to take it day by day and I'm sure as the pounds start to drop it will give me the motivation to keep going. I'm very lucky and drop weight resonably quickly, but with the same tooth I have high expectations and get disheartened very easily. Maybe thats why previous attempts have failed and I know I shouldn't be so hard on my self! I'm hoping the support on here will help me to keep going even when i hit rocky/sticky patches.

Everyone seems genuinely lovely, I;m still very new and feel rather rude reading other peoples diaries and commenting when I dont really know that much about the plan, plus it's all new! forums and slimming world! I'm sure I'll be an old hat at it in no time :)

Woohoo! Welcome! Hevs is great for motivation and inspiration.

Your start weight is the same as mine... good luck! Sticking to it really does work :) x

Hi Leanne, thanks!! Tis not too bad is it!! Well I'm going to try for a 4lb loss next week, using the 'easy on easy off' philosophy!! Why don't you try for that too just to keep you superfocused?!XXX

Woohoo! Welcome! Hevs is great for motivation and inspiration.

Your start weight is the same as mine... good luck! Sticking to it really does work :) x

Ooh that's very sweet of you LilSos!! And you're very inspiring too! You really seem to have the balance and are showing that you are changing your habits long-term!! LOOKING for salads- that's gottta be a good thing!!XXX

hey Hevs sorry i didnt reply to message - but 4lbs is a great gain considering everything!!! Its easy to get rid of within a few, maybe 2 weeks!!!

you can do it girlie....i know you can!!!

xxx

Well being a perfectionist/taking it very seriously can be a good thing as it will motivate you, but I'm a tried and tested believer that if you cut yourself some slack and not come down hard on yourself when you slip up (which you WILL as you're HUMAN!!) you'll do better in the long run! The reason most people give up is because they have a bad week and they somehow feel they've broken some kind of spell and they can't possibly go on!! Which is rubbish because we can have bad days, weekends, weeks- it's when they become a regular thing that the problems start!! You can do it- just chip away! And don't ever be disheartened by a 1/2 lb or 1 lb loss- even if you feel you deserved more- are bodies aren't logical and we often get rewarded somewhere else down the line! You've done the best thing starting SW and a great thing coming here on Minimins as you really will get all the support you need!!X

hey Hevs sorry i didnt reply to message - but 4lbs is a great gain considering everything!!! Its easy to get rid of within a few, maybe 2 weeks!!!

you can do it girlie....i know you can!!!

xxx

Thanks lovely lady- well I think I got off lightly! But because I feel I deserved a bigger gain I know I have to be 100% this week as I could still be gaining if that makes sense! I would love to lose the 4lb next week but just to lose 2lb would be reasonable!X

Day 1 of 100% week!! Got to POW POW POW the 4lb I have just gained!!!

Week 76- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast- Oats so Simple sachet (HEXb) made with water, Total 0% yogurt stirred in, topped with a grated apple and blueberries. With cinnamon and sweetener.

Lunch-Smash pizza (half) with tomato puree (0.5 syns), balsamic caramalised red onion, chicken, yellow pepper, cherry tomatoes, 14g grated cheddar (1/2 HEXa), basil and chilli. Picked at bits of salad whilst making tomorrow's work food! Toffee Mullerlight.

Tea- Roasted butternut squash and sweet potato cubes with broccoli and carrots.

Total syns 0.5.

Last edited:
POW POW POW! Love it!
xx

Well being a perfectionist/taking it very seriously can be a good thing as it will motivate you, but I'm a tried and tested believer that if you cut yourself some slack and not come down hard on yourself when you slip up (which you WILL as you're HUMAN!!) you'll do better in the long run! The reason most people give up is because they have a bad week and they somehow feel they've broken some kind of spell and they can't possibly go on!! Which is rubbish because we can have bad days, weekends, weeks- it's when they become a regular thing that the problems start!! You can do it- just chip away! And don't ever be disheartened by a 1/2 lb or 1 lb loss- even if you feel you deserved more- are bodies aren't logical and we often get rewarded somewhere else down the line! You've done the best thing starting SW and a great thing coming here on Minimins as you really will get all the support you need!!X

Thank you! :) Ill try my hardest!

Hi Leanne, thanks!! Tis not too bad is it!! Well I'm going to try for a 4lb loss next week, using the 'easy on easy off' philosophy!! Why don't you try for that too just to keep you superfocused?!XXX

i tried that last week and only lost a pound of what i put on :( that dosent seem to work for me anymore.so will eat loads of ss free this week to see if that helps,gonna have my hair chopped off so maybe that will lose me a pound,haha.
the only let down i had this week since starting on sat was mothers day and i was totally spoilt,i ate like a woman posessed,but hoping to pull it back with having a few less syns ,o er x

Back