FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Good luck with WI! It's such a shame that alcohol is not free...
xx

Good luck with WI - I enjoy reading you diary, you have done so well. Inspirational. xxx

cnicolaf said:
Good luck with WI - I enjoy reading you diary, you have done so well. Inspirational. xxx

Aww thank you so much for those kind words! I hope you don't find my drunken antics and consequential hangover bingeing inspirational! That's not my usual way of carrylng on!

Busted!

When are you weighing in, sugar?

Hi folks, well I'm sad to say that I'm reporting a GAIN tonight of 2 whole lbs!!! I totally know where that's come from, my weekend of unadulterated hedonism (it's OK, nothing sordid involved, just drink and food!!!) So whilst I'm not surprised I am a little disappointed in myself because I am now 3 lb above my lowest weight yet and I was already frustrated to not be making good progress towards my target!! Oh well, let it be a lesson to me! I cannot have a weekend like that and expect to lose! But what I can do is make this into a perfect week and be totally 100% on plan and hopefully a good loss will be on its way to me next Monday!!! Nuff said!X

2lbs is just gonna be drink/food bloat. So dont stress gorgeous!!!

You can work on getting back to where you were.....1lb a week at a time. Dont bust it and try to lose loads, just aim for minimum of a lb a week.

Lots of love, xxx

What Ellebear said! Disappointing it may be, but you had an awesome weekend. You're so close! X

Thanks Ellebaby and LilSos! Close, but not close enough!! I know I haven't got too far to go, but a nice big loss to get lower than 11 st 2 (my lowest a couple of weeks back) would be a real boost but I do take on board your wise words about taking the rest slowly EB as I know you're talking sense!!! Thanx both for your support as always! XxX

Aww thank you so much for those kind words! I hope you don't find my drunken antics and consequential hangover bingeing inspirational! That's not my usual way of carrylng on!

Hee hee he!!! It's just good to know that you can still enjoy yourself and shift the lbs!!! :) Girl after my own heart!!! ;) xx

Week 88 (how did that happen?!!)- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Breakfast- 3-egg bacon and mushroom omlette with 28g cheddar(HEXa). Brown sauce (1 syn). Some strawberries with a strawberry Activia fat free Snackpot.

Lunch- Went out for an unexpected late lunch after an unexpected trip to the cinema to see 'Bad Teacher'! It was OK, very funny in parts but not up there with the funniest films and not Cameron Diaz's best role! Anyway, lunch!- Cajun chicken breast (?6 syns for oil- I could tell there was a bit involved in the cooking) with jacket potato, peas and salad. Brown sauce (1 syn).

Tea- Roast chicken (no skin) with salad (mixed leaves, rocket,, cherry tomatoes, red pepper and beetroot). Some fresh pineapple and some strawberries.

Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (HEXb).

Total syns 8.

Last edited:
that must mean i am on week 88 too - OMG!!! :) wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I know, scary isn't it!!! BUT in another sense we should be very very proud of ourselves for being in it for the long haul and NEVER EVER giving up like some others have when the going has got tough (as sometimes it has!!)XXXX

I know, scary isn't it!!! BUT in another sense we should be very very proud of ourselves for being in it for the long haul and NEVER EVER giving up like some others have when the going has got tough (as sometimes it has!!)XXXX

Very wise words dear Heather :D
I'm going to take advice from the lovely EB and think of a pound at a time - we never seem to be happy with a pound, but we should be.
You girls have done so well, proud of ya!

I'm on for a gain this week, a weekend away doesn't result in a loss for me. Oh well.

Good luck for the forthcoming week Heather (and EB too!) :p

ooh much love Jaylou - pound a week rules and i will be VERY happy if i lose one of the pesky pounds this week! xxx

Back