FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Week 89- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- Annual Leave.

Brunch (ashamed to say I had a mega lie-in! And in this weather too!!) 3- egg red onion, mushroom and cherry tomato omlette with 28g dolcelatte cheese(HEXa) 1 tbspn Heinz BBQ sauce (1 syn). 2 kiwi fruits.

Mid afternoon snack- A Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns). A Chocolate Bliss HIFI Deluxe (HEXb). 2 milk choc Mikados (1 syn). Some cherries.

At friend's house- 3 M&S mini chocolate teacakes (4.5 syns).

Tea- Salmon fillet (panfried in Frylight) with sweet chilli glaze (2 syns), stirfried vegetables (from Co-op pack) and Ainsley creamy vegetable Spelt (1.5 syns). Strawberries with Total 0% yogurt (with sweetener).

Total syns 10.5.

Last edited:
I have been having the most awful few months weight loss wise and I just had a read of a few of your pages :) you are a definite inspiration! xx

I have been having the most awful few months weight loss wise and I just had a read of a few of your pages :) you are a definite inspiration! xx

Wow thank you so much!!! :D I'm pleased as punch that I have inspired you!! It's been very slow progress but nearly there now! If someone had told me at the start I would take nearly 2 years to do it I would have gone off in a huff!! But looking back I'm glad I've done it slowly as I've had a life along the way! If I am any inspiration to anyone I would like to show them that it's OK to take it slowly as you're more likely to change habits long term, and you can have lots of yummy treats along the way!! Thank you once again!! You're doing great yourself, just keep at it and NEVER give up- even when you feel at your weakest and want to throw it all in, be kind to yourself, hold on tight and those feelings will pass and you'll come out the other end feeling stronger and more determined!!XXX

**SlimWishes** said:
:D mine is definitely slow and very up and down! but I feel more determined again now, I'm making it a new start after weigh in tomorrow xx

That's the spirit! You obviously want it enough so go for it! I believe that it's when we pile the pressure on ourselves that we slip up! If you're gentle with yourself you're more likely to enjoy it and more likely to keep it up! X

Just had a good idea! I didn't bin my clothes that were too big when I was into a size 12 so when I couldn't fit in them I still had bigger clothes, must bin them when I get back there again then I have no choice but to be good :D xx

**SlimWishes** said:
Just had a good idea! I didn't bin my clothes that were too big when I was into a size 12 so when I couldn't fit in them I still had bigger clothes, must bin them when I get back there again then I have no choice but to be good :D xx

That's exactly what I am doing as I think that its negative thinking to keep old clothes 'just in case'! Besides, it makes more room in wardrobe for new things...yaaayyy!! X

Week 89- Day 3 (Thurs)- Extra Easy- Annual Leave.

PLAN:

Early am (peckish)- Small pot Activia fat free forest fruits yogurt.

Breakfast- 3-egg red onion and mushroom omlette. A banana.

Lunch- Going to Cosmo....anything could happen, but at least I won't be starving when I get there!!

Update- Went to Cosmo, ate lots of things I shouldn't have done, but did stick to the healthier things, but even these were cooked in oil so hard to avoid the old syns!! Then had very small dessert including icecream and mini-eggs!!

Evening- Curry special in Wetherspoons including rice and naan bread (gave my 2 poppadoms away- aren't I angelic lol!!!)

So today is defo a flexisyn day and I've just got to be perfectly ON PLAN now until Monday- maybe I'll manage a STS- doubt I'll lose after today!!!X

Last edited:
Woohoo! Well done you! That's such a great loss. Target is within touching distance. Yay! X

Cosmo....again!!!! WTF Hevs....this is bad - and i know, cos i am naughty - whats the occassion? xxx

Oooh I know Elle!!! It was an all day hen do for my friend Suzanne from work (the one I went to Cardiff for week before last!!) There were 18 of us so I didn't have any say in the venue!! Delicious but sooo baaad!!! I wasn't as bad as I've been there in the past but definitely waaaayy over my syns!! To top it all off we were all hungry again by 9pm and had the curry special in Wetherspoons including small naan bread!! So defo a flexisyn day for me and perfection up until Monday!!

I've msgd you on your diary hun- sorry I wasn't there for you earlier when you texted! I was being a dirty stop-out!! Lots of love, with you all the way XXXXX

funcurls said:
Ooh are you in a choir too? Or do you just like choristers ? LOL!X

I do love choristers! I was in the choir until 5 years ago when I moved in with hubby. I'd love to go back to it but haven't found the right church near me. Our church hasn't had a spot open in the choir in years as it's such a popular activity! I still get chills when I hear choir sing. We had a choir and soloist at our wedding ceremony during communion, it was so beautiful I still get teary when I think about it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honeyoc said:
I do love choristers! I was in the choir until 5 years ago when I moved in with hubby. I'd love to go back to it but haven't found the right church near me. Our church hasn't had a spot open in the choir in years as it's such a popular activity! I still get chills when I hear choir sing. We had a choir and soloist at our wedding ceremony during communion, it was so beautiful I still get teary when I think about it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How fab! Ours is a small village thing- we started up 3 years ago after the Last Choir Standing competition which I LOVED! Can't believe they haven't had it again since! It's mixed with about 35 choristers! We practice on Tuesdays and do concerts locally-nothing big! But we went to Spain last September to do some concerts in Torrevieja near Alicante which was fun! We were supposed to go to Belgium this December but there aren't enough of us interested which is a shame! Love it! XxX

Last edited:
Oh wow! Sounds wonderful!
Hope you're enjoying your annual leave, well done and good luck with your fab eats!

Thanks Honey!! Gotta be really good now until next WI Monday!! My own (unreliable) scales are showing a few lb up from yesterday morning and I didn't even think I was THAT bad yesterday!! Hopefully a partial fluid gain!!!!!X

Week 89- Day 4 (Fri)- Extra Easy- Annual leave.

Very long lie-in (as late night last night!)

Brunch- A spicy sweet n sour Mugshot. Rasperries and 2 kiwi fruits. A double choc Deluxe Hifi bar (HEXb).

Late afternoon- Some cold roast beef (leftovers in fridge). A salt & vinegar jumbo Snack-a-Jack (2 syns).

Tea- Shredded crabmeat salad (small tin of crabmeat, mixed leaves, red onion, cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, paprika, 2 tbspns xl salad cream- 2 syns). Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with light squirty cream (2 syns). A cherry Mullerlight.

Went into town for a work leaving do- very proud of myself as stuck to diet cokes (I was driving anyway!) and all I had to eat was 1 Chupa Chup lolly bought for me by a lovely young man- how sweet! (1 syn!!)

At home after town- A tomato & herb Mugshot. A couple of raw mushrooms! 3 Laughing Cow xl triangles (1/2 HEXa).

Total syns 7.

Last edited:
. . . we went to Spain last September to do some concerts in Torrevieja near Alicante which was fun! We were supposed to go to Belgium this December but there aren't enough of us interested which is a shame! Love it! XxX

I saw the choir concerts advertised but hubby doesn't do choirs and I didn't fancy going on my own. Torrevieja is about a 20 minute drive from our village!
Just think - we might have been in the same room before we met on here! :)

Pommette said:
I saw the choir concerts advertised but hubby doesn't do choirs and I didn't fancy going on my own. Torrevieja is about a 20 minute drive from our village!
Just think - we might have been in the same room before we met on here! :)

OM flipping G! How strange is that!! What a small world (well continent at least lol) That's a shame you didn't come and see us, but don't worry we're not that amazing!! X

Back