FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Nothing mainstream or normal about you ;) only joking hun lol. ....I know what you mean, like the first time being able to buy jeans without elasticated waists!! Oh they were bad times!!
Bra's sound fabby, been on hunt for a plum one so M&S will be on my list now :) slightly jealous however as I'm a small C cup and can't afford to lose any :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nothing mainstream or normal about you ;) only joking hun lol. ....I know what you mean, like the first time being able to buy jeans without elasticated waists!! Oh they were bad times!!
Bra's sound fabby, been on hunt for a plum one so M&S will be on my list now :) slightly jealous however as I'm a small C cup and can't afford to lose any :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Believe me, GG isn't all it's cracked up to be, it's not like fake booby GG where they just stay up there even in one of those teenyweeny triangular bikinis! They need a hell of a lot of support, and one day they'll lose their oomph and roundness and turn into spaniel's ears, or as Bev and I were laughing about recently, Bassett Hound ears!!! Something to look forward to!! Although I must say a 32 is nice!! It's great being able to wear clingy things without the roll of fat under the bust and clothes that give me shape rather than hanging off my boobs and making me look bigger than I was just because I was conscious of my spare tyre!:D

Congrats on having "normal" boobs - if ever 32GG can be called normal !!! :eek: :8855:

Great news on the cleaner - boo on the bed linen. But I'm sure if you keep hunting you'll find someone pretty easily to do that. Do you know any mums stuck at home that could do with the extra cash?

To be honest Bev I think I'll just get on with the bedlinen myself- it's only 4 beds worth each week, maybe twice a week when we have short breaks during the winter! It will be a bit of extra hassle but nothing too taxing I'm sure! It's no great shakes and I'm sure I'll get used to it!X

. . . It's great being able to wear clingy things without the roll of fat under the bust and clothes that give me shape rather than hanging off my boobs and making me look bigger than I was just because I was conscious of my spare tyre!:D
Oh I can so empathise with this. Although still a 38DD and a size 14/16, I am so much more confident now about wearing fitted tops that show my new found shape off rather than hiding in tents!

I can sympathize with you here Hev as I'm a K cup size
and its not all its cracked up to be I honestly don't know why
anyone would want big boobs but isn't that a case of you always want
what you don't have and mine would be a C cup baps hahah!!
Have a lovely day xx

Last edited:
I am a 34F now - i love my boobies!!!! :D

Yaay Ellebear, I think an F would be my choice of cup!!! JJ was unbelievably big, now at GG I'm happier, but I think this is because of the 32 not the GG!! I'd love them to be lighter but it would be weird for me to go too small!! So E or F would suit me fine!!X

I can sympathize with you here Hev as I'm a K cup size
and its not all its cracked up to be I honestly don't know why
anyone would want big boobs but isn't that a case of you always want
what you don't have and mine would be a C cup baps hahah!!
Have a lovely day xx

Tis a pain in the neck isn't it Kally!! Oh well, at least we're healthy, I used to let it really get me down but losing weight has helped a lot, and there are far worse things in life, we have to count our blessings XXX

Great news on the cleaner - boo on the bed linen. But I'm sure if you keep hunting you'll find someone pretty easily to do that. Do you know any mums stuck at home that could do with the extra cash?

Great news Bev! Janice (my new employee :D!!!!) came this morning for me to show her the ropes, what needs doing in the cottages, where to find everything etc etc, and she said that after we'd left their house last night she'd had a chat with her hubby and she'd decided to go for it and take on the linen too, and that includes all the towels etc ( I have always done the towels!) so I now don't have to worry about anything! Apart from paying her that is of course lol:sigh:, and doing all the bookings/advertising side of things, but that's what we've been doing anyway and we wouldn't want to pay someone else for doing that! But what a huge weight off my shoulders! I really feel I can trust her to do a good job, use her initiative and I know she's the reliable, no nonsense type!! It couldn't really have worked out any better!! Thanks for listening to me rant! I was really stressed about it for a while and can't believe how quickly we've sorted it without even having to put an advert out!X

Heather - that is such good news. I know what it's like doing ironing. In the summer we have 8 sets per week to do and it becomes a real chore.

So I can understand why you were a bit stressed. I would be too if I had to fit it all around a full time job with shifts!

Yay for relaible cleaners!!!! :D

Brilliant news about Janice hun now you can just chill out!!!

Boobies wise, the grass is always greener!! I use to be a DD and am now a B!!!!! Im really not happy about it, i loved my bazongas!! lol

Dont worry about the glitch the other day, im sure you'll pulling it back as we speak xx

im sure you'll pulling it back as we speak xx

Not so Pesty, not so!!! I am having a horrendous week food-wise!! I don't know why! I know I'll pull it back, but it's a scary place to be when you just can't stop yourself isn't it!!! Watch this space for pending gain on Monday! And the following Monday I go on hols!! Aaaaggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!:break_diet:XXX

Well we cant change the past, but we can change the future. There's no point in beating yourself up about what's been done. All you can do is concentrate on today and aim for 100% as if it was a new week.

I was naughty too last night having a risotto in strada and malteasers at work today. There must be a lot of evil food fairies about this week!! xx

. . . There must be a lot of evil food fairies about this week!! xx
I'm with you on this Pesty, I've been ravenous all week too.

Come on Hevs, think what you'd say to everyone else? Get back on the wagon and take 1 meal at a time - you can do this chica.

Thanks guys! It's been a bit of a stressful couple of weeks! Being a total stress head/worrier doesn't help! Mantra:- 'Don't be a worrier, be a warrior'!! I made the mistake of not starting 100% on Tues after my good loss Mon and the floodgates well and truly opened! You girls are great, did I ever tell u that?!! XxX

I agree with what Bev said, you are a source of wisdom and guidance to us all, so just think outside of the box and you will be back in the zone with a blink of the eye!

Do you find that since you made it to target it has become tougher? I know you have since reduced your target again but just wondering ...... :D:cool:

Hevs - im here if you need a text or a Bad Bear telling off.

You are awesome, but also human - which means you are allowed to be 90% sometimes and not 100% xxx

Ladies ladies you are too kind...! Thanks Elle for the bad bear offer! Trango yes it is tougher because I'm the type of person who needs to have something to work towards in order to be disciplined! I'm confident that I can stay at Target (if I'm calling 10st10 my Target, which had always been my original one!) in the long run, but I think I'm the kind of person who will go up and down by a few lbs rather than stay at Target give or take a pound! I don't know how people stay so static! Hats off to them!! My aim is when I hit 10st10 again (I was only 0.5lb above that at last WI on Mon!) I'm going to concentrate on moving on to my new Target of 10st 3! I think knowing I've got a holiday coming up and then Christmas is creating a bit of a stumbling block for me at the mo and preventing me from getting on with the next challenge!! But if I can more or less maintain up until Chrismas ill be laughing! Besides, there really is no rush, and if I'm honest I'd rather have that approach than put too much pressure on myself and feel a failure if I don't meet my expectations, something that so many of us do to ourselves! X

Back