FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

What a nice surprise to see you here Bev and I am mightily impressed that you are typing on a maniac , driven bus lol !!!! Such dedication is admirable.

Stick with the omelets but do remember you are on holiday.

This mornings omelet was brill, the filling was a bit like ratatouille.

Enjoy !!!!!

Pommette said:
Hiya Hevs - blumin' 'eck! Good food & loads of omelettes. Sounds mega to me.

Quick update. I declared I hit target today on my final post-holibob WI!
Now the fun begins. Maintaining !!!! :eek:

I'll be awol (mostly) whilst in the UK - as very dodgy internet connection.
Speak again on 4th Dec. Enjoy the rest of your holibob too!

Just commented with MASSIVE Congrats on the advent thread Bev! Well done that lady, I knew it wouldt beong- I was getting as frustrated as you lol!! X

Sue the omelettes are lush but I've seen how much oil they're making them with!!

Pesty hiiiiii XXXXXX

:hijack:
Pom Ive no idea if you have a diary so thought id just hijack Hevs thread whilst shes away!! lol

Congratulations on target hun!!! You must be so pleased!!!! :happy096:

xx
Thanks Pesty - pleased (to say the least!) and gobsmacked to have got there at last! I do have a diary - but it's not as interesting as Hevs.
Just commented with MASSIVE Congrats on the advent thread Bev! Well done that lady, I knew it wouldt beong- I was getting as frustrated as you lol!! X
Thanks Hevs - yes frustrating would be one word I could use! There are several others that are not repeatable in polite circles!

Hi Heather - where are you hiding chica? I know you came back Monday so you must be working hard already.

Hope you had a lovely holibobs. Get on here and tell us all about it!

Hiya Heather, how was your holiday?! We came back this morning and I'm beyond tired. I'm sitting in the orthodontist's office right now to get my wires tightened. Nothing like dental pain to bring you right back to earth lol! Welcome back hunny!

Hi Y'all!!!

Well I'm back in business!!

Tuesday morning when I weighed (the day after hollibobs) I was 9.5lb up from last official WI, 10 lbs up from Target!!!! This morning when I weighed I was 4.5lb up from last official WI, 5lb up from Target, so I miraculously lost 5lb in 2 days!! I think this shows that much of the gain was bloat- the result of eating 3-4 times the volume of food I'm used to, as well as beer, which I don't even normally touch!! The food was all buffet style, and this is the worst scenario for me because I want to try EVERTHING!!! Some of the combinations on my plate were a bit weird and wacky to say the least!! But most of the food I ate was actually healthy stuff, which may account for why I lost so much since returning home! BUT...and there's always a BUT!! The 5lb gain from target is still there to be tackled...and tackle it I will!! I would love to lose this by Christmas but it will mean lots of discipline!! I'm doing an afternoon tea tomorrow afternoon for a friend's Bday so I will have to be very careful indeed!! I'm buying Bday cake and cupcakes from M&S this evening and have battenburg, coconut macaroons, chocolate truffles and Cadbury's Snowballs to serve on my cake stand and another friend is on sandwiches and savoury snacks!! That could be fatal but I'm determined for it not to be!!!

So my new revised target of 10st 3lb will have to wait until 2012 now, which is fine by me! If I get back to 10st 10 by the end of the year, I'll have basically maintained for 3 months (even if it's been a yo-yoey maintenence approach!!) which is a result in itself in my book...ha!!

It does feel really great to be back in control again this week and looking forward to getting back to class on Monday and seeing everyone again!! It's lovely to be back on my PC and catching up with everyone here too!!XXX

hello stranger and welcome home :D

As you say with a buffet you definitely get some strange combinations lol

anyway absolutely brilliant loosing 5lb following your return.

great to see you had a lovely holiday hev, well done on the mega loss this week!! xxx

Whoopee to getting rid of 5 lbs. Deffo bloat.

Know what you mean about weird combinations on buffets. I take a different approach! I just keep going back for more on different plates so they don't get mixed up !!! :cry:

Hiya Chica - hope you are okay.
I'm back home. Tired and weary after a delayed flight.
Will update the challenge thread tomorrow with all this week's results.

Hey Honey, Tracy, Bev, Tina, Jay, Claire(ybella) and Claire(Loopy)! Thanks for your messages in the past few days! All is well but not on the scales unfortunately!! I'm disappointed with myself for pulling it back after my hols for 3 days and then having a relapse during the following 3 days!! I thought I'd undone all the hard work but the scales this morning show I've only undone a little! But still about 6lb up from Target (last official WI 3 weeks ago) so there's work to be done but luckily I have a clear week with no social engagements, just working lots of nights from tomorrow night so as long as I drink tons of water, hopefully I'll see a decent loss next week!!!

Hope all you guys have been OK, apart from your teeth Honey and your neck Claire (Loopylou!) Hope things improve for both of you!!

Lozzaluv HXXX

ps will officially upate (and sob) tonight!!!X

Hey hun,

Popping in quickly and then running away as im now feeling better but have a gzillion emails to get through at work!!

Dont worry about tonight, at least once WI is done you know the official damage and can impress us all with your fandabbydosey loss next week!!

xxx

Hevviepie - dont worry.

Its just a blip (like all holidays/honeymoons!!! etc) so take the news on the chin, suck it up and get on it.

100% and off you go - plan plan plan!

Dont let me get all bad bear on your a$$! haha! xxxx

Back