FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Claireybella said:
Yay! Nice one Hevs! I had another gain, but nowhere as much as I was expecting so I'm cool with it! Also won the SOW basket in the raffle so lots of goodies for this weeks lunches! :)

Hey hun, soz to hear about your gain, but sounds like you know where it came from so sometimes we can take it on the chin! And how fab to get SOTW basket when u werent SOTW! Bargain! XxX

Hiya chica - send you the email and tried to PM you as well. YOUR box is full now!
We obviously talk too much :8855:

funcurls said:
Oh you poor chicken still suffering with your neck! Are you getting physio for it? Or osteopathy?

Hun this time of year is so hard for us, so don't be hard on yourself! 3 good days out of 5 still means you're being ultra good 60% of the time which is better than not doing it at all! January is going to be a fresh start for lot of us! Damage limitation over Christmas is the best any of us can do!

Hope your neck improves soon xxxx

Neck is slowly on mend, no physio offered just recommended massage which Paul's is doing. Still using heated cushion and I have a tens machine :)
Today has been good so far phew!! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pommette said:
Hiya chica - send you the email and tried to PM you as well. YOUR box is full now!
We obviously talk too much :8855:

Hey Bev, our computer is put away in a spare room at the mo because we took it all out of the way for the party Monday eve and neither of us (ie Dai lol) have had chance to reassemble it! So I haven't seen your email yet- I'm very excited to though!! My PM box should have a bit of space now, I've deleted some msgs via my phone! Hope you've had a good day! My lunch was splendid, I had a seafood special which was salmon, scallop and tiger prawns in a saffron sauce with new potatoes and veg- deelish! The sauce would have been very calorific and the spuds had butter on them but I didn't have pud (yaay) and I was in diet cokes so hey-ho! Had a great afternoon with one of my bezzies and we went round town for a while and had such a giggle, especially as Beci was quite rosy-cheeked and tipsy from 3 large white wines! She coaxed me into buying a perfume I fell in love with from Debenhams and I was the sober one! Beauty by Kalvin Klein- its devine! XxX

That seafood special sounds delish!
Hey, and if a (sober) girl can't treat herself to a new perfume at christmas, when can she?

Pommette said:
That seafood special sounds delish!
Hey, and if a (sober) girl can't treat herself to a new perfume at christmas, when can she?

My sentiments exactly Bev lol! So ru all prepared for your Benidorm jolly? X

Nah - currently sat sewing a jumper back up! I bought a lovely 2 part set last year from M&S. A slinky and silky long sleeved top with a fairisle big cowl-necked, short sleeved jumper to wear over it. Only after I'd worn it about 5 times did I realise that it was actually made up inside out! Too late to take it back and I love it too much anyway. Plus it's now too big and I wanted to try and "rescue" it.

So I took it apart yesterday and am currently swearing a LOT whilst trying to put it back together. I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew with this one!

funcurls said:
Hey Bev, our computer is put away in a spare room at the mo because we took it all out of the way for the party Monday eve and neither of us (ie Dai lol) have had chance to reassemble it! So I haven't seen your email yet- I'm very excited to though!! My PM box should have a bit of space now, I've deleted some msgs via my phone! Hope you've had a good day! My lunch was splendid, I had a seafood special which was salmon, scallop and tiger prawns in a saffron sauce with new potatoes and veg- deelish! The sauce would have been very calorific and the spuds had butter on them but I didn't have pud (yaay) and I was in diet cokes so hey-ho! Had a great afternoon with one of my bezzies and we went round town for a while and had such a giggle, especially as Beci was quite rosy-cheeked and tipsy from 3 large white wines! She coaxed me into buying a perfume I fell in love with from Debenhams and I was the sober one! Beauty by Kalvin Klein- its devine! XxX

Sounds like you had a lovely day hun, has the perfume had the magical affect on Dai lol

Pommette said:
Nah - currently sat sewing a jumper back up! I bought a lovely 2 part set last year from M&S. A slinky and silky long sleeved top with a fairisle big cowl-necked, short sleeved jumper to wear over it. Only after I'd worn it about 5 times did I realise that it was actually made up inside out! Too late to take it back and I love it too much anyway. Plus it's now too big and I wanted to try and "rescue" it.

So I took it apart yesterday and am currently swearing a LOT whilst trying to put it back together. I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew with this one!

That did give me a chuckle, but I bet it will look lovely when you have finished ;)

That did give me a chuckle, but I bet it will look lovely when you have finished ;)
Actually - I'm really pleased with it! It's now all back together again and apart from the neck cowl (which masks the seams that I couldn't unpick being the wrong way) it has been turn completely inside out. It's come out a lot better than I thought it would!

Last edited:
Trango said:
Sounds like you had a lovely day hun, has the perfume had the magical affect on Dai lol

Well actually so far Ive managed to keep the purchase a secret! There are some things he just doesn't need to know about!! X

Well actually so far Ive managed to keep the purchase a secret! There are some things he just doesn't need to know about!! X

Absolutely! No point in spoiling their thinking that we smell of beautifulness naturally!! Ha ha :D Had a test of it today after lurking on here and you're right.....devine! xx

Katerpillar said:
Absolutely! No point in spoiling their thinking that we smell of beautifulness naturally!! Ha ha :D Had a test of it today after lurking on here and you're right.....devine! xx

Hey Katmandoo!! Havent spoken to you for ageeesss! Hoe ru doin? Glad you loved Beauty too! Good taste! XxX

This sort of feminine wisdom has no price !!!

Just popped in to say hello !!! HELLO !!!:33::26::23:

I'm glad we girls are singing from the same songsheet ladies!! Clairey, that's uncanny- Dai is EXACTLY the same! I wear something several times and he asks if it's new! And when I'd quite like him to notice a new outfit he doesn't!!

HI KALLY!!

Back