FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

009.JPG

big hugs, have a great day xxxxxxx

Clairey & Hevs. Hubs asked me recently if a top I was wearing was new. Well it was only about 10 years old!!! Although to be fair it hasn't been worn for a long time, although he did see me taking it in a couple of weeks ago.

Heather, lots of ((( hugs ))) :hug99: and Christmas wishes to both you and Dai

Hiya Chica - I'm back!!!! How's ya doin'?

I'm feeling fat! Oh well I'll face the scales on the morning.

Scales faced - 2 kg gained (roughly 4½ lbs) in the 4 days away, and 5¼ lbs since my last official WI. Not good but not too bad.

That now puts me 7½ lbs above my recalculated target - so that is where I'm heading for my next holiday on 3rd March. We've won a 7 day holiday to . . . wait for it . . . the Costa del Sol! But it would be rude not to go wouldn't it!

Morning Hev !!!

Thanks for passing through the portals of my diary this morning.

The omelet tradition is alive and well and the mushroom omelet was delish, really delish. I could have eaten it twice.

The weight gain is nothing. It will be off again in no time. I always think if it is *seen too* as soon as the indulgance is over it goes faster.

Prospero Ano a te tambien y le deseamos buena salud.

Have a great New Year and do not worry to much about a few extra pounds . You have all of your life to get rid of them.

hugs xxxxx

Pommette said:
Scales faced - 2 kg gained (roughly 4½ lbs) in the 4 days away, and 5¼ lbs since my last official WI. Not good but not too bad.

That now puts me 7½ lbs above my recalculated target - so that is where I'm heading for my next holiday on 3rd March. We've won a 7 day holiday to . . . wait for it . . . the Costa del Sol! But it would be rude not to go wouldn't it!

Hey Bev, I'm so blond I've been chatting here and forgot to pop into my own thread...duuhhhh!! So it looks like you've broken the back of that gain! Good work! I'm so glad to finally be back into the swing of proper healthy fare again!

Wow, a holiday in a far flung destination (heheee) sounds like just what you need! Well not to look a gift horse in the mouth and all that! You'll enjoy it! How did you win it?

Down in Exeter now! Lamb shanks for tea courtesy of Mama! So far so good! XxX

fillymum said:
Morning Hev !!!

Thanks for passing through the portals of my diary this morning.

The omelet tradition is alive and well and the mushroom omelet was delish, really delish. I could have eaten it twice.

The weight gain is nothing. It will be off again in no time. I always think if it is *seen too* as soon as the indulgance is over it goes faster.

Prospero Ano a te tambien y le deseamos buena salud.

Have a great New Year and do not worry to much about a few extra pounds . You have all of your life to get rid of them.

hugs xxxxx

Aah that made me chuckle out loud! I preferably want to get rid of those few lbs like NOW!! But I have a bit of work to do yet!!

Omelettes rock! I'm going to invent new combinations for omelette ingredients/fillings in 2012! It's going to be my mission! Is it really wrong to feature mushy peas in an omelette recipe xxxx

Wow, a holiday in a far flung destination (heheee) sounds like just what you need! Well not to look a gift horse in the mouth and all that! You'll enjoy it! How did you win it?
I got "molested" at the airport in June and forced to fill in a questionaire. Now I never win anything so how come I can manage to win a holiday to somewhere just 4 hours down the road?

Nah - we'll just spend what we would have on bills on lots of cava for me! :D

Hope you are having a lovely time tonight and see you in the New Year

images

Happy New Year hun! Hope 2012 is full of fun, health and happiness for you and yours xxx

How's the head today? Too much celebrating last night?

When are you back home chica?

Back