FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

So how did it go tonight at WI?

So how did it go tonight at WI?

Hi Chica, I STS!! Perhaps it would have been a small loss if I hadn't had my art club lunch today where I had a bowl of soup with bread followed by a big beef dinner?!!! Nevermind eh, in your very own words, 'onwards and downwards'!!!X

Just said it on the dirty fred, but it's these blumin' roast beef dinners.

I think the faty fairy comes along and sprinkles it with fat pepper instead of helping us to lose weight!

Just said it on the dirty fred, but it's these blumin' roast beef dinners.

I think the faty fairy comes along and sprinkles it with fat pepper instead of helping us to lose weight!

Yeah, I second that!! There's a pattern forming lol!! X

Morning Hev...........just a quickie to say I haven't forgotten were you live......just got a full diary with my sis lol !!!!:D

Hev
Where are you ?
Missing in action ?

Have a great weekend
We need an update for some reason you got relegated to page 5 of my Minimins apt and I failed to spot you missing duh!!

Sent from galaxy s II

Hev
Where are you ?
Missing in action ?

Have a great weekend
We need an update for some reason you got relegated to page 5 of my Minimins apt and I failed to spot you missing duh!!

Sent from galaxy s II

Hey hun, I must confess I'm guilty of abandoning my own diary, but I have been very much present on Minis, visiting other threads! Infact you will see that I left a little message on your very own a couple of days ago but I think you missed it:cry:as you didn't respond, but I'm not one to hold a grudge lol!! My Minis visit are a little spiradic due to my shifts- I sometimes invest an hour or so, and othertimes it's as much as I can do to skimread or send a couple of quick posts,but I'm very much still in the game (note I didn't say 'on the game' lol!!) HOpe you're enjoying your weekend!! Lozza luv, The Hevster XXXXX

Hiya chica - you still doing nights at the mo? Or have you got some respite now?

Pommette said:
Hiya chica - you still doing nights at the mo? Or have you got some respite now?

Hey chickarooni, I worked long days last week incl Saturday, was off yesterday and today, have another long day tomorrow, then 3 nights Wed, Thurs, Fri! Then 4 days off! Sooooo looking forward to cruisytime in just under 5 weeks! Lots to organise though!!

How are you? Are you feeling liberated, having allowed yourself to be free from the chain on those scales?! XxX

!!

Cruisy time!!!! wahoooooooo! skinny minny Hev! x

Hows tricks then babe? you all good in the hood? x

Hi you crazy cat!! Yup all good in da hood thanks!! Off today and just pottering about in preparation for my WI moment at 6.30!! Yaay really looking forward to the cruise, but at the same time stressing about clothes and what to take, spending money, the cottages and things going wrong whilst we're away... always stressing!!! Just renewed my car insurance and it just seems to go up and up!! I need to start going everywhere by bicycle!! That would get me fit, the 40 mile round trip to work!! I'd have legs like Madonna's!!

Hope you're OK babes- stressing about the scales I see!! I'm convinced much of that is bloat after your weekend!! You probably saw my de-bloating result on my post to Pesty earlier! A 6 lb loss in 24 hours purely because I ate a lot of volume on Sat night even though most of it was the right stuff!!!!XXX

thanks hun - i have been naughty, no excuses (and i loved it) but i am trying to be good again now -if only weekends didnt tempt me to be naughty i would have got to target a LONG time ago!

I bet everyone is telling you about the italian cruise ship.....are you going with the same company? Have you done a cruise before? I have booked a holibobs now for March so quite excited! Want to get back to my pre wedding weight for then - but not stressing if i dont manage it!

x

thanks hun - i have been naughty, no excuses (and i loved it) but i am trying to be good again now -if only weekends didnt tempt me to be naughty i would have got to target a LONG time ago!

I bet everyone is telling you about the italian cruise ship.....are you going with the same company? Have you done a cruise before? I have booked a holibobs now for March so quite excited! Want to get back to my pre wedding weight for then - but not stressing if i dont manage it!

x

Just be good where you can hun and try not to let it stress you out!! We're constantly battling with ourselves aren't we!!! I obsess about the numbers but also need the numbers to keep me motivated...grrrwww!!!

Yeah everyone's banging on about the Costa cruiseliner, but let's face it there are hundreds of cruiseliners floating around in the oceans every day and it's years since the last sinking!!! And unlike the Titanic there are enough life-boats to accommodate all the passengers these days!! And anyway, surely captains and their teams would be extra extra vigilent in the light of a disaster like the Costa one happening!!! No we're going with P&O, it's their newest ship Azura!! Ninnins has been on it- also a Caribbean cruise and said it was awesome so really can't wait!! Don't know if you remember me saying but last May we went on the Independence of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) for 4 nights which just went to Cork. We've previously been on P&O's Oriana twice, but only 3 night cruises that covered Amsterdam and Bruges. The shorter ones give you a taste of real cruising- the food, entertainment etc and dressing up for formal nights, so we kind of know how it works and what to expect, but they're over before you know it so it's really exciting to go on a 14 night one with a big itinerary and everything!!! I don't think I've been on a holiday for more than 7 nights since I was a teenager with my parents- Dai and I always do week long hols! How exciting!!! Wow I wonder how much weight I'll put on!! Ninnins was hitting the gym and the kettlebells!! She's a trooper!! I'll probably just walk a few circuits of the decks every day!! Wouldn't want to break out in too much of a sweat lol!!

Oooh where have you booked holibobs for then hun?XXXXXXX

We are doing a self catering villa in Fuerteventura in March - cant wait!!!! just a week, and we are hiring a car to explore the island, i want to do some sand dune buggy stuff and maybe quads again (like my hen weekend!) and go and visit some of the old villages and marinas - woop!

Should be awesome! xxxx

All this talks,of holidays just want me to do something too, we have a hotel stay booked but wait for it ...., it's a one night champagne reception at Tiverton :8855: however it will be good fun though, we just need to get a date sorted :)

Back