FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

We are doing a self catering villa in Fuerteventura in March - cant wait!!!! just a week, and we are hiring a car to explore the island, i want to do some sand dune buggy stuff and maybe quads again (like my hen weekend!) and go and visit some of the old villages and marinas - woop!

Should be awesome! xxxx

Sounds glorious chick! Oh yes I remember you saying that you were going to give self-catering a go!! It may indeed help you to stay on track!! I used to go on S/C hols with my olds when I was a kid/teenager and I always got so excited about the big shop in the local grocery store at the beginning of the trip!! I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the shopping! At least with S/C you get to try different restaurants too and aren't tied!! You'll have a lovely time! XXX

All this talks,of holidays just want me to do something too, we have a hotel stay booked but wait for it ...., it's a one night champagne reception at Tiverton :8855: however it will be good fun though, we just need to get a date sorted :)

Nowt wrong with Tiverton!! Just don't fall into the canal afterwards lol!!!! Have you ever been on the horse drawn canal barge? It's amazing!!! X

Well I can't quite believe I'm saying this but I lost 5.5lb tonight!!! Just slightly in shock!! I think that last week would have been a loss if it weren't for fluid retention after night shifts and then a big roast beef lunch on WI day (art club do!) So maybe this week was just balancing everything out and giving me the loss that was owed last week!!! I'm mega pleased!! Just got to keep it up this week and not end up with the gain next week- that's always the worry after such a big one, but at least it will keep me on my toes!!!X

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP and more:woohoo:
And what you didn't say is that you are back UNDER old target.

Blumin' impressive I'd say - and well deserved. You'd stuck to it last week but night shift got in the way!

funcurls said:
Nowt wrong with Tiverton!! Just don't fall into the canal afterwards lol!!!! Have you ever been on the horse drawn canal barge? It's amazing!!! X

Yeah we took the kids on it one year as part of a village social outing. We have used the route as a cycle path before, as it's flat and off road for the kids, that was a few years back now though?

Really pleased for you with your loss Hun :) as you say it helps to keep you on track when you get rewarded like that :)

Jumping in about the cruise, looks like the captain is going to be done for at least manslaughter as he went miles off course to sail past the island. Apparently he has done it before, just not as close! Talking to my dad yesterday, who has a boat and is a sailor, he said that the captain would've had to have over-ridden the ship to do so! What an idiot!

Thanks chappesses for your support!! I was most pleased!!!

Clairey that captain is an idiot! To think of all the innocent passengers he has been responsible for over the years who were being put at risk!! Who gave that man a reference?!! I'm sure the P&O captains are soooo much nicer lol!!!

Morning Heather

hope its a good day for you xx

Morning Miss Kally,

I'm nights tonight (first of three) and I'm terribly lazy before my first!! If I haven't anything planned I see it as a duvet day!! Pottering around, preparing food, snoozing, reading, TV- a real slouch!! But at least the food is healthy....*wanders off to make an omelette for a VERY late breakfast*!!!

Anything exciting happening for you today? Working?X

Just to let you know i have been on the Azura ship and it is lovely! I found the service brilliant, loved the food, i went on a 4 day cruise and managed to put on 5 pounds, next time i go on a cruise i plan to hit the gym every day to balance it out!

Just to let you know i have been on the Azura ship and it is lovely! I found the service brilliant, loved the food, i went on a 4 day cruise and managed to put on 5 pounds, next time i go on a cruise i plan to hit the gym every day to balance it out!

Ooh great, thanks for that missmalibu!! Always great to hear personal accounts!! Funny you should say that about gaining 5lb in 4 days!! I went on the Independence of the Seas (Royal Caribbean ship) last May which was also a 4 day cruise and I also gained 5lb!!!! So I hope this doesn't mean I gain 5lb per 4 days on the Azura, which would mean 17.5lb lol!!!!!!:4633:X

Oh noooooo - not allowed.
I also suspect that 4 days is about the limit to totally pig out!! I was actually fed up of eating too much after 4 days at christmas and was pleased to get home and get back to my normal SW routine.

PS I raise your 5 by a half! I put 5.5 lbs on in the 4 days over christmas in said all-inclusive hotel!

Oh noooooo - not allowed.
I also suspect that 4 days is about the limit to totally pig out!! I was actually fed up of eating too much after 4 days at christmas and was pleased to get home and get back to my normal SW routine.

PS I raise your 5 by a half! I put 5.5 lbs on in the 4 days over christmas in said all-inclusive hotel!

Noooo I wouldn't do that to myself Bevvers!! I can't imagine totally pigging out for 14 days running!! I'll try and be sensible(ish) I promise! I'm going to try and fine a perfect balance between being uptight and obsessive and letting my hair down and totally enjoying!!! No midnight pizza!! The fact that the evening meals will not be buffet-style will be a great advantage as I won't be able to put myself in an eyes bigger than my belly situation!!XXX

I agree with you Hev, a set portion is better than having a mountain of everything on the buffet tables.

Hope the first night has gone well hun

Morning Heather. Once again I am just diving round my special diaries to say a quick Hi !!!!

Hope your 3 nights fly by.

The cruise sounds divine.......just divine !!!

Back