FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Hevs - hope you and your mum are ok. Try and give us an update if you can.

(((( Bug hugs )))) Chica :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Hi Heather, hope you guys are okay. Stay strong, you're in our thoughts :bighug:

I know Hevs won't mind me posting this here - as I posted it elsewhere for her.

I've spoke with Hevs by PM earlier in the week and she sends her apologies for going AWOL.
Unfortunately her mum is really poorly at the mo - the stomach mass turned out to be a tumour.
It is spreading and affecting her quite badly and although they are going to try further radio therapy the prognosis in not good.

Hevs is spending a lot of time with her mum and travelling to and fro between Swansea and her mums house.
In fact she was off work last week signed off sick. Very tired both physically and emotionally.
In Hevs words - Stressed, but trying to maintain a little normality!

She sends her love to us all and says I'm sure I'll soon make a comeback to Minis with a vengeance!

Aww thanks so much for the update Pompette! We're praying for you and your family Hevs!

I'm so so sorry to hear things aren't looking good for mum Hev, Mum's are very special to us so its no wonder your under stress...I hope they manage to keep mum as comfortable as is possible under the circumstancies xx

Big hugs Hev ( and thank you Bev, for the update )

Well - been talking to Hevs for the last few days by PM and text and she is still coming to Barca for the weekend. :)
Her mum is in a hospice at the mo for some respite care so we are going to be meeting up on Saturday/Sunday hopefully!

Wowee - we finally get to meet in the flesh after so many aborted attempts at meeting in Bristol.

She got there last night I've had a text saying that the hotel is good - very plush apparently!
Excited of Spain here :8855:
Will give her a hug from all of you.

Hi Kals and all the rest of you lovely ladies who chat with me and visit me here, even though I've been useless lately! So sorry I haven't been on Minis for a while - I've been finding life incredibly tough recently due to the illness of my Mum. But I will be back in full swing soon!

Sadly Mum passed away this afternoon and I am devastated! Down with Dad and my Brother Matt at the moment.

Mum put up a brave fight and was positive and upbeat until the end when she could no longer beat the cruel disease! XxX

I am so so sorry to hear this hunny
you have my love and understanding in what will be a very sad
and emotional time for you, your dad and brother
If you need anything or just need someone who has been through
what you are going through now feel free to pm me (( hugs to you ))
lovely....
And god bless your mum....resting with the heavenly angels
she will be pain free now my lovely ( as is my mum ) RIP xx

Oh Hevs - I'm so, so sorry chica. I really don't have the words to be able to express what I want to say.
Great big hugs to you all.

Sending you love and prayers. x x x x

Thanks ladies! A very tough time and couldn't prepare for how truly bizarre and devastating it feels!! It comes over me in waves, and the same for Dad and Matt! XxX Thanks for your support XxX Will be back in full Minis flow soon XxX

Oh Hev, I havent been around lately, and just caught up with your thread. Im so sorry to hear about your mum. Hope you are ok and sending massive hugs and thoughts your way xxxx :gen126:

Back