fungal tongue

msblonde

a new way of living!
:eek::eek::eek:

i have a fury tongue, funny brown colour :eek: i mentioed it to pharm on monday last, and he said its a fungal infection. i have been sticking dactarin gel on it since then, but it doesn't seem to be any better.

also, i think i may have thrush too!! never had it before in my life!!!

dont know why i have it now - has anyone else had any similar things happen??

I am drinking loads and taking all my shakes.

but i still feel pants, have a furry tongue, and an itchy box!

whats wrong with me, i feel minging! :eek:

Ah hun, I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling rough (and sorry when I read about your itchy box coz it made me smile!)

I have no idea what advice to give but would probably nip along to the doc for some.

Hope the weekend goes well for you babe.

x

There's a capsule you can buy at the chemists (can't remember, it may be Diflucan) anyway it's a one off and is supposed to clear everything up with just the one tablet. Ask your chemist. Re the itchy box (lol) try applying some live plain yogurt (really works, very soothing) Of course, it won't knock you out of KT, you're not EATING it!!:flowers:

Canestan duo is great,tab and cream available from Pharmacist.I had a brown furry tongue when I did LT before,it went away when I stopped.I thought it was common on Ketosis?I used to get thrush (horrible name for a horrible thing) after I took antibiotics,went to gp used the above,it generally works.Hope you feel better soon x

Hi, Canesten Once work great, just one tablet but a bit pricey. Hope you feel better soon! x

maybe your body is proccessing all the crap and its coming out where ever it can!!!!
Get you ar5e to the docs and join the ANTI BI CLUB!!!!! XXX

hehehe thanks everyone, avoiding the docs as i dont want him to know i'm on a diet!

no not had anti biotics for ages, think nictastic is right!! its all the poison and naughtiness coming out of me!

i'll try the tablet duo thing.

can you beleive, i got back from my night shift this am, had about an hour before starting work, felt grouchy and, well... 'itchy' and OH still wanted a bloody sh@g!

normally i wouldn't knock it, but i;m itchy for heavans sake - you'd think it would put him off a bit! lol

lmao - ur tops for making me giggle missus!!!

my box aint itchy - but i can sympathise :D

furry tongue i think may just be ketosis - oral thrush is usually a little sore with white spots - i dont know from experience except my woodwork teacher had it when i was at school lol

mind u - ur man will be able to sympathise real soon if he had his wicked way with ya lmao

take care of you missus - and keep up the good work while i am away - i will be thinking of you

hugssssssssssss babe xxx

lmao canks!!!!! such a wise man :D

i get a brown tongue? but i think that i get it cos i eat them fricking listerine strips after coffee and it frigging welds the coffee onto my tongue - one day it looked so bad u would have thought my tongue was burnt! thank goodness i seen my brother first that day - and he told me - he was completely freaked out.

ahhh i am on more coffee and listerine strips, maybe i have welded coffee to my tongue?? eek!

anti bi club...antibiotic club lol sorry i shorten everything!!
OMG Ms Blonde...How rampant is your husband!!!!!!

Back