funny things that happen in class

abigail09

Gold Member
there is a woman who goes to my SWC other group who made cous cous cake with mediteranean veg cous cous and wondered why it tasted funny

another woman had the sw calendar from this months mag and was devastated that she had to wait til next october to eat the pie on that page, lol!

any funny stories?

there is a woman who goes to my SWC other group who made cous cous cake with mediteranean veg cous cous and wondered why it tasted funny

another woman had the sw calendar from this months mag and was devastated that she had to wait til next october to eat the pie on that page, lol!

any funny stories?

when i read this i was thinking of words i can't say on here, so i will just say - oh dear!!!

in the chinese restaurant we went to last night me and my boyfriend were telling his sisters 17 yr old mate that the dim sum he had was piglets testicles and she believed us! lol

hahaha my sister was a very gulible child too

Arrghh, it really frustrates me sometimes.... when I went to a class a few years ago everyone seemed so dippy.

I get really annoyed when people don't read their books and then come in the next week and say "what is bread not free then....."?

Arrgghh!! xxx

hahaha just remembered the other week i sit with a man at class who lost 5lbs the other week and i asked him how he had lost so much. he said 'well i havent really stuck to the plan, ive eaten whatever ive wanted but just really cut down on portion size' i was amazed at how much he had managed to loose by not even sticking to the plan and then it comes out he had a major kidney infection or something like that and couldnt actually eat for most the week!

our consultant told us about a lady who poured normal cooking oil into a fry light bottle and thought that because it came out in a fine spray, the oil would then be free!! :sigh:

Arrghh, it really frustrates me sometimes.... when I went to a class a few years ago everyone seemed so dippy.

I get really annoyed when people don't read their books and then come in the next week and say "what is bread not free then....."?

Arrgghh!! xxx

Ha this annoys me too. when i started class 2 years ago with my mate we had been going for a good few weeks and went shopping for our lunch. We were both having a green day and i had picked up some savoury rice and she picked up 2 giant white baguetts and cooked ham. I politley reminded her it was a green day and she says but it is ok bread is healthy and so is ham.:confused:

I think its really funny when people in the queue waiting to get weighed talk in really loud voices about the 4 meals out they had, loads of takaways, all the chocolate they ate and wine they drank as well as having 3 puddings, then aren't quite so loud after WI......Then they say 'well I'm not bothered anyway' but are really seething!

yea i know its infuriating. one woman didnt realise fruit was free put on the next week and when asked how she said shed been eating loads of fruit all week. turns out she had been eating terry's chocolate orange. i think its just people from sunderland, they dont have much common sense at all

We have a woman in our group who does not follow the plan at all, doesn't count her syns, ignores healthy extras and just tries to eat free food. She ignores in particular the syns in alcohol and has a couple of takeaways a week. The rest of the time, she just tries to eat more free food. She ignores red and green days and eats all her meals with free food from both days.

Sometimes she looses a pound or two, sometimes she puts on a pound and sometimes she stays the same... but over a couple of months she's lost a stone or so and says she has another stone to go.

The consultant doesn't quite know what to do with her as she's quite open about what she does. She always says something like 'well, I don't recommend what you are doing to other people but it is obviously working for you'.

I don't actually know why she goes to SW as she doesn't follow it at all - maybe she just likes the idea of being weighed every week!

It's always funny to see her rolling her eyes whenever syn values or HEXs are brought up!

x

our consultant told us about a lady who poured normal cooking oil into a fry light bottle and thought that because it came out in a fine spray, the oil would then be free!! :sigh:

my dad thinks like that. really, and this man has 2 degrees!

im from sunderland and i have awesome common sense =)

x x

were in the minority, i work in a tattoo shop in town and some people are just absolutly unbelievable!!!

yea i know its infuriating. one woman didnt realise fruit was free put on the next week and when asked how she said shed been eating loads of fruit all week. turns out she had been eating terry's chocolate orange. i think its just people from sunderland, they dont have much common sense at all

Hahahaha - that takes the biscuit, quite literally x

I hate those people who sit there and go on and on about how they haven't stuck to plan - its the same people every week. I just want to slap them and say what the heck do you come here for then? I also quite dislike the people at target that get weighed then dig out their choccy bars to eat during class to keep them going. Grrrr.

were in the minority, i work in a tattoo shop in town and some people are just absolutly unbelievable!!!

Hehe.. i think it comes from the fact im not FROM sunderland.. just live there.. lol..

my bf.. i asked him why he didnt like beef burgers.. he said he didnt like beef.. and he was like.. "but i like ham burgers"..

obv from sunderland.. lol

x x

What class do you go to?

I hate those people who sit there and go on and on about how they haven't stuck to plan - its the same people every week. I just want to slap them and say what the heck do you come here for then? I also quite dislike the people at target that get weighed then dig out their choccy bars to eat during class to keep them going. Grrrr.

i have to admit i am one of those people when ive had one of those weeks where theres been birthdays,nights out, etc.etc. and i loose and im asked how i can reel a list of naughty things. it does catch up tho and i do try to stick to plan as much as possible in those sort of situations

i go to ryhope, i moved there in march. im not sunderland either. im from washington, big difference! us washington folk are intelligent and cultured, people from sunderland often dont know their rights from their lefts, in my experience anyway. ive just been asked by a guy where the images of angels are and then he picked a panda, i told him it was the funniest looking angel id ever seen and he didnt seem amused :p lol

Back