Fussy!!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by vickyhere3, 20 January 2010 Social URL.

1. vickyhere3

vickyhere3 Member

Hi all! :)
    I'm just hoping that some of you can help me. I've just joined SW last week and want to loose at least a stone and a half really, possibly more. Saying this I am quite a fussy eater and am finding a lot of things quite hard, as well as finding ideas suitable to my taste. :sigh: This then makes me have some bad days where I want to pack it in!!
    I'm also not very good in the kitchen so simpler ideas would be great!!!
    I like all meats, potatoes, fruit, sauces etc but not keen on the idea of tomatoes, cheese or pasta mainly.
    Any ideas/recipies would be wonderful!!
    Please help! Thanks very much!! x :flirt2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Forever Starting Over

Forever Starting Over always!!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    can't stick to just one!
    Hi Vicky, just wondering if those in the slimming world threads might have better insight into the diet and therefore might be able to advise appropriately. Good luck with it. i am sure you will reach your goals x

4. vickyhere3

vickyhere3 Member

Thanks Sabina,
    I will post it in one of their forums too, I'm quite new to this so didn't realise there were special ones just for SW! x

5. Forever Starting Over

Forever Starting Over always!!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    can't stick to just one!
    Hi Vicky, welcome and you can post wherever you want. It's just I know I have no idea how slimming world works and know you may find your specific answers on there. Well done for making the decision to lose some weight and I hope slimming world gives you your desired results x

6. vickyhere3

vickyhere3 Member

aaw..thanks for your sweet reply! :) i hope so too!! hehe! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.