Fussy!!!

Hi all! :)
I'm just hoping that some of you can help me. I've just joined SW last week and want to loose at least a stone and a half really, possibly more. Saying this I am quite a fussy eater and am finding a lot of things quite hard, as well as finding ideas suitable to my taste. :sigh: This then makes me have some bad days where I want to pack it in!!
I'm also not very good in the kitchen so simpler ideas would be great!!!
I like all meats, potatoes, fruit, sauces etc but not keen on the idea of tomatoes, cheese or pasta mainly.
Any ideas/recipies would be wonderful!!
Please help! Thanks very much!! x :flirt2:

Hi Vicky, just wondering if those in the slimming world threads might have better insight into the diet and therefore might be able to advise appropriately. Good luck with it. i am sure you will reach your goals x

Thanks Sabina,
I will post it in one of their forums too, I'm quite new to this so didn't realise there were special ones just for SW! x

Hi Vicky, welcome and you can post wherever you want. It's just I know I have no idea how slimming world works and know you may find your specific answers on there. Well done for making the decision to lose some weight and I hope slimming world gives you your desired results x

Back