Fuzzyduck...3lbs this week. Half way there!!! :)

fuzzyduck

I've introduced myself on the newbies thread and on VLCD thread but it seems this is the correct place.

My name is Niki, i'm 26 and I'm on day 4 of Lipotrim. I'm finding it quite easy at the moment but then I don't suppose the boredom has set in yet. I'm hopefully getting married in July (Booking the date on Tuesday) and want to lose about 2 stone by then.

I'm struggling with the water intake though, only managing about 1-1.5 litres a day but I drink less than a pint when not dieting so it's a big increase I need to get used to. Irene has suggested perfectly clear with malic not citric acid so I may give that a try if I can't increase my water levels enough.

I'm going to take my measurements later on and have some before pics taken so I'll start a diary when I do.

I've looked at the photos on the before and after thread and they are so inspiring, I can't believe the change in them. I hope I can be posting my pics soon.

Good luck to you all

Niki

Hi Niki, welcome to the Lipotrim forum. This is the right place to be though you are not restricted to this forum. Well done on getting to day 4....!
I have been on the diet since mid november, but have had a few weeks of picking at food. It is so hard to get back on track after so would not recommend it...lol.

So pleased to have another lipotrimer on the forum, most people seem to be on cd.

Good luck and keep us posted with your progress.

I did consider the CD, it was a toss up between those 2 as LL is out of my price range.

But I decided on LT because it is so strict which is what I need. With the CD you get to eat chocolate covered bars and I felt I needed to make a break from any sort of food.

I don't do well on diet's where they give you an inch as I have the tendancy to take a mile!

I tried slimfast for a while but whilst I did well during the day, it all fell apart at the evening meal when I felt like I couldn't stop eating.

I did consider the CD, it was a toss up between those 2 as LL is out of my price range.

But I decided on LT because it is so strict which is what I need. With the CD you get to eat chocolate covered bars and I felt I needed to make a break from any sort of food.

Yay me too my friend was trying to get me to change but when she told me about the choc covered bars I dont think I would have limited myself to 1....lol. I do prefer the lack of choice as it takes away the choosing and focusing on what to have.

I don't do well on diet's where they give you an inch as I have the tendancy to take a mile!

Snap...lol.

I tried slimfast for a while but whilst I did well during the day, it all fell apart at the evening meal when I felt like I couldn't stop eating.

Snap again.....im glad im not the only 1, I LOST 2 STONE ON IT BUT THE HAVING SNACKS IN BETWEEN ETC JUST DIDNT HELP.
ooops caps lock.

How much do you want to lose ?

I want to lose around 5 stone to get down to just under 8 and a half. But i'll reassess as it gets closer and stop where I feel comfortable. I'm only 5'2" so my current weight of 13st 4lbs is way too much, even if I do apparently have a large frame.

oooh fuzzy duck, that's my favourite cocktail in old orleans!!

yummy!! xx

Wow, it's so quiet on here!

Is there a reason more people do CD and LL? I would have thought LT would be popular as it's the cheapest option.

Anyway, managed to drink 3.5 litres yesterday which is fab for me. A big improvement from the 1.5l maximum I managed on the previous days. I've managed a litre today too.

How long does it take before you start to feel a difference in your clothes? I'm assuming it will be at least a couple of weeks as I guess this week will be mainly water loss.

Hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday.

Niki

Congrats on the amount of water you drank yesterday. keep it up it will be worth it.

I'd never heard of LT before coming on this site. Don't even know if it is available in our part of the country. Hardly any CDCs either.
Irene xx

Wow, it's so quiet on here!

Hi I am back from weigh in and have officially lost 5 stones.....yipeee

Is there a reason more people do CD and LL? I would have thought LT would be popular as it's the cheapest option.

I think Lipotrim is newer than cd, lighterlife has more advertising campaigns....lipotrim seems to be by word of mouth.
Anyway, managed to drink 3.5 litres yesterday which is fab for me. A big improvement from the 1.5l maximum I managed on the previous days. I've managed a litre today too.

Well done on the water intake....!

How long does it take before you start to feel a difference in your clothes? I'm assuming it will be at least a couple of weeks as I guess this week will be mainly water loss.

Have you taken your measurements????? You will begin to notice pretty soon.

Hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday.

Niki

I noticed my waistbands were looser and then my feet were sloshing around in my size 8`s. OOOO and my bra kept riding up my back.

Wow Sonya, that's fab, 5 stone is a tremendous amount:D

I had a nightmare last night that I lost all the weight I needed to and weighed 8 1/2 stone but I didn't look any different. But I suppose it reflects how I feel, I can't imaging being anything but fat. It's how I've spent the majority of my life, even from being a child.

I took my measurements yesterday but they are the same as when I measured for my wedding dress, so no change yet. I'm just really impatient. I don't own any scales and I don't feel any different but maybe i'm hoping for too much. I'm only on day 5 after all.

Can't wait till Tuesday as we have an appointment with the registrar to book the date for the wedding:D

I have my first weigh in that morning too, so hopefully Tuesday will be a good day.

Im sure you will be fine......Bet you will be on here beaming after such a great loss and for booking the wedding.

Hey Niki to change your title.....if you go into the lipotrim forum then find your thread....instead of clicking on it,double click to the right of it then it should appear in a box...now you can edit it. To save it just click to the side of it.

Hey Niki to change your title.....if you go into the lipotrim forum then find your thread....instead of clicking on it,double click to the right of it then it should appear in a box...now you can edit it. To save it just click to the side of it.

Arrrgghhh! I've clicked till I've got an RSI and I can't get it to appear in a box so I can change it :confused:. I'm clicking to the right of the actual text of the title on the thread list, is that right?

It doesn't work on my laptop, just highlights it and turns it blue. Oh well.

I've just bought some body fat monitor scales and got the shock of my life. Apparently, I have 50.9% body fat :eek:, that means more than half of my body is fat. I am shocked and disgusted for allowing myself to get this far.

I'm hoping the scales will help if I have a week where I don't seem to lose much weight. Hopefully the body fat will still go down.

I'ts reinforced my determination anyway.

Back