Fuzzys Angel LL Journey

Delay in posting this weeks WI

Hi There

Bit delayed in posting this weeks weigh in, another 5lbs off..... 18lbs to go....Yippeeeee.

Had a coule of bad days, sunday night got attacked by a patient at work:eek: that really hurt my back:mad: , i managed to stay at work but in a lot of pain and knocking back pain killers through the night. About 6am monday morning began to feel extremely unwel:( l, luckily i had already had a doctors appointment booked for my 4 weekly medical check up. My dad had to take me because by this time i was unable to see straight very sick and dizzy. Doc gave me some strong pain killers that had appeared to work earlier on at work but over the next 24hrs i had rapidily gone down hill, unable to keep nothing down, dizzy, doubled vision, unable to walk and itchy skin.......doctor can out on a home visit, it turns out that i had has a bad reaction to the pain killers and got almost every single side effect listed.....just my type of luck:eek: .

Thank goodness they are now out of my system, still feel extremely drained and not 100% but certainly on the mend now, i still have a bad back but not back at work until friday night now, so hopefully i'll be fit enough. Unfortunately this is what i have to put up on many night working for the NHS, although i do love my job...

When my doctor done a urine dip stick i asked if i was still in ketosis unfortunately the medication had kick me out of it, so not expecting agreat loss this week...

Hope everyone else is having a better week....

xxx:p

Hi mandi sorry to hear that you have been not too good and on pain killers!! You poor thing. What a crap week you have had so far. Things can only get better!! I bet those black trousers are now falling off you!! What a great loss you had last week and only 18lbs to go.
See you soon hun and take it easy and relax.
xx

Hiya Mandi,

oooh im sorry you have been having a rough time (((hugs))). Im glad to hear that you are on the mend however :)
Wow only 18lbs left to go!! :eek: You are so close to the finish line now it must be such a lovely feeling! How long exactly have you been on LL now? Its a shame that you are out of ketosis, but you never know you may be pleasently suprised at your weigh in, so no negativity eh? :D Good luck with the weigh in babes!

Montanna xxxx

Was getting really wound up coz.............

Last night at work i was trying to send an update post but the computer kept crashing........Hopefully it will work now???

Had my weigh in yesterday and was initially a bit disappointed as i only lost 2lbs, since then i have had chance to reflect and quite happy with the lost. This week had been a bad week, not being well and getting knocked out of ketosis, plus it was TOTM not surprisingly the scales were not as good to me as they have been in the past.

Decided to re-adjust my target weight, orginally all i wanted to do is get back to my size 14 leather trousers, i guestimated i'd need to get to 10st 10lbs (a even 5 stone loss) but i've managed to get into my leathers and now they are loose.....Yippeeee

I spoke o my counsellor and have decided to up my target weight to 11st 3lbs, you see as i am 5ft 7ins, big boned and broad i don't want to get to slim and look weird.... Going into managerment in two weeks time, :( i'm a bit scared returning to food but at the same time really looking forward to entring the next phase...:p

I've met some lovely people in my group and it'll be a shame not meeting up with them weekly but another one of our group stardreamer will be in mamangerment next week, so the following week i'll be joining her.....

Hope i haven't waffled on to much and fingers crossed this will send, i'm not writing all this again!!! LOL

xxx

:) Another 4lb loss this week, only 5 days to management i'm looking forward to trying new food types and different recipes, i'm all geared up now.....

Last night my 20 year old daughter got me trying her clothes on, i couldn't belive it that they fitted. I thought i was a size 12/14 now but her clothes are 10/12 and ALL of them fitted, i'm so happy.......

For the first time in years i'm feeling good about myself and i'm never gonna let go of this feeling, the weight has gone for good and that is a 100% promise to myself.

I gave up the gym a couple of months ago, as i also felt i SHOULD be going but infact i DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO, so i cancelled my membership. I've now decided i will return to the gym as it's something that i WANT and don't feel i SHOULD do, i bit of toning up will give me a better shape.

I now i'm waffling on a bit but I'm on such a high at the moment and i'm gonna keep myself there.....
:D
xxx

hey mandi, well done you, only 5lbs to go, thats amazing!!!!

and as for your daughters clothes, what a bonus!! I can see a yummy mummy in the making......:D

Looking forward to reading about your management journey, Congrats again, you deserve it xxxxxx:D

Congratulations Mandi!!!
smilie_fee.gif

13 weeks and look at you now:eek:

Only 5lbs. to go...

So very happy for you!:)

Best wishes now with management and I feel you wll do very well with AmandaJayne and Stardreamer to help you along.

Love Mini xxx

Here I go, 6 hours until my first management meeting, I’m quite nervous about it yet excited that I’m finally returning to food but have I learnt enough? Will I be able to do this?

I have found foundation relatively easy and have enjoyed the packs especially the choc flavour (funny though before starting LL I hated anything chocolate flavour). I didn’t have a problem going without food over the Christmas and new year, infact it was nice not having to worry about putting on extra weight then being really depressed in January and starting yet another diet……

But return to food….Ummmm! Will that be so easy? I’m not sure! But what I am very sure about I will put my heart and sole into the next 12 weeks on management and for the rest of my life to stay slim. I can’t remember the last time I was a size 12, it must have been before my children were born (20 years ago). The last time I managed to loss weight I only got to a size 14……

Thanx for all your support and I look forward to your encouragement throughout management!

“May you get what your heart desires”

Loads of Hugs
xxx

Back