g i help needed

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by janice, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. janice

janice Member

hi folks,
    am on the g i diet bmi not down to 22 yet any suggestions on what l can eat for breakfast besides porridge
    thanks
    jan

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Hi Janice

Things I have are as follows:

Wholemeal (stoneground) toast with beans on or tinned plum tomatoes or mushrooms done in 1 cal spray in pan plus an egg white omelette

or mullerlights with lots of fruit. Or back bacon no fat. I dont eat meat but I know others that have had a slice or back bacon, a wholemeal toast, few spoons of beans, some plum toms, mushrooms and an egg white omelette. Fill you up for ages.

In the rick gallop book there are tons of recipes.

xx

4. janice

janice Member

Thanks for your reply mum of one like you l do not eat meat but am finding it hard to get my bmi down to 22 will give your suggestions a go l have the rick gallop gi book also the collins gem book xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.