Gabby's Diary!!xx

hello and welcome back! ive been a serial restarted this year so know how awful it feels!
you can do it this time, we'll all be feeling better by xmas :) x

awww girls thanks for the welcome backs and encouragement - i knew this was the best idea for getting back into the ww swing - really apreciate your msgs

charly - my weigh day is tuesday now - so close to ya girl we can keep each other on track again im hopin

Twigs day one was easy peasy - ended up havin 18 points in the end which is cool - and wasnt hungry at all - day 2 and im feelin postive already - still sat here with my top button on my combats undone thou lol

So here goes 100% Day 2.....

breakfast 80g cruncy bran & skimmed - 4.5 points
snack - 2 x ryvita & light philly - 1.5 points
lunch - 60g pasta and Tuna Light mayo - 6 points
snack - apple - 0.5 points
dinner - chargrilled chicken , couscous, green beans, mushrooms & soy sauce - 5 points
snack - sf jelly - 0 points
Total - 17.5 Points

so room for a bit of wiggle if i get peckish at any point - althou im allowed my 20 - for first week im determined to try do 18 max - i know its only day 2 and im at the beginning of a very long journey but after seeing some pics of a girls night out on sat i just cant wait to see some results!! im the fat friend - which i swore id never be again lol

ah well hope you all have a fab day - got few more diaries to catch up on but will do some at lunch

xxxxxxxxxxx

just posted a new album of a few pics that i saw that made me come back here - these were taken on saturday night - was the kick up the bum i needed that's for sure!! xx

Wow gabs you still look great tho!
Is that hair all yours or extensions(im sure you wont mind me asking) its lovely!

P.s who is the vin diesel look-a-like?? Hes quite fit;) x

Wow gabs you still look great tho!
Is that hair all yours or extensions(im sure you wont mind me asking) its lovely!

P.s who is the vin diesel look-a-like?? Hes quite fit;) x

awww thanks babe but c'mon i look like ten tonne tess!!!! althou my mum always says what with my hair extensions, eyelashes and make up thats prob and extra 5lbs lol

no it's not all my own hair - althou im glad you weren't sure as i want it to look a bit real... its my malibu barbie look hahaha.. do you know what- if it wasnt for having my hair, nails done, eyelashes etc all done i wouldnt even go out at the moment i feel so fat and horrible.

those pics made me cringe when i saw them- i dont think havin skinny mates helps me thou lol

and the vin diesel is one of my skinny mates boyfriends royston who is adorbale!! i will get me a man when i get rid of these 20lbs again haha xxx

you still look gorgeous Gabs, would kill to look like you!

you will easy have those pounds off again now you are back following points :) xxx

you still look gorgeous Gabs, would kill to look like you!

you will easy have those pounds off again now you are back following points :) xxx

awww rach thanks honey i just feel so awful but i know what with my points and u lot i can do this again - u are my next diary to catch up on its takin me forever - i hope ur ok babes xxxxx

Morning Gabs...:)
I echo what everyone else says you still look a rite gorgess diva....good luck for another 100% day :D:D xx

claire, fuzzy, gemma - thank u for all ur kind words - but u know i see a different girl when i look in the mirror than u lot obv see in my pics!!!

anyway here goes Day 3 - 100% - im still so motivated and dying to see a good loss next tuesday i hope for my first week. iv cancelled all social plans this weekend to maximise any loss - i know the alcohol is what used to mess up my whole week - drink loads then eat loads after and next day!! so im havin a little booze break to help me kick start this.

Day 3 menu is pretty much same as yesterday exactly as i made 2 lots of everything - i did have a skinny cow hot choc yesterday evening so i ended up finishing on 18.5 points - and will do same today

i still cant drag myself down the gym thou... in my head im saying next tuesday on my weigh day will be my return to exercise - so ill have had a whole week getting back into this being healthy routine by then. i have also been smoking alot the last 4 months so - today i have ran out and have told myself im not buying anymore. I will die when i get on that treadmill next week!!!! but i know it has to be done

hope you all have a fab day girls xxxxx

OMG i am officially the happiest girl in the whole wide world - for those of you who remember we adopted a little boy 6 months ago - and my brother just came out of court and charlie is now officially ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am no longer even a little bit hungry - just excited and happy!!! i wanna go give him a big cuddle!!!!! xx

Oh im sooooooooooo happy for you i remember him..a right likkle cutey pants..
aww thats great news for ya :D:D:D x

Oh im sooooooooooo happy for you i remember him..a right likkle cutey pants..
aww thats great news for ya :D:D:D x

thanks fuzz i burst into tears when he told me im so relieved - cos his biological dad decided he wanted him back and took my brother to court -luckily the right decision was made but it could have been so different xxxx

Aww thats a lovely thing to happen to your family..he is so very cute!

I was naughty on sat night & smoked 2 cigs when out with the girls..i havnt smoked for bout 10months:eek: what was that all about?
Wondering if thats what has caused my bad throat? Also cos we went for a meal first i only had 2 vodkas but i still, wanted bad hangover food on sun!
So apart from next sat at the meet im off the alcohol aswell!

Gabs i cant go to the corner shop without my make-up,hair done,nails etc so dont worry! You should see me on a morning omg its not pretty!
xx

Lurve the beautiful angelic avatar gabs xx
my little angels!!!! im sooo happy gonna have to hav one glass of champagne later with my family -im commited to just the one thou xxx

aw thats fantastic news for you all!

welldone for being good and getting to day 3 :)

Back