Gabby's Diary!!xx

ok well im one happy girl today - im off to an amazin start i am shocked!!! even better than last time round im 11 stone!!!! so I lost a staggering 6lbs this week - unbelievable!

I am going to make sure I do well next week too - obviously it wont be as amazing as this week but its definately given me some motivation to continue!! I hope for a steady 2lb a week now and i know i need to start exercising now - cos some of that loss is water - but what a great start to my new journey - im happy (still feel huge thou lol)

OK so Day 1 - Week 2!!!
brekkie - oatsosimple & strawberries - 3
snack -special k bar - 1
lunch - pasta & dolmio sweet pepper sauce - 4.5
snack - apple & frazzles - 1.5
dinner - 2 Quorn sausage, Mash, Gravy, onions & green beans - 7?
Total - 17 points

thanks a million times for still bein here when i decided to come back - i feel bang on the right track now

have a fabulous day ladies xxxxxxx

well done on your amazing 6lb.

Well done i told you it was gonna be a goodun didnt i???

Keep at it,you are taking the right attitude that you know it wont be such a massive loss next week & you are right some of it may be water but what the hell the scales are telling you good stuff!

xxxxxx

thanks girls - im well chuffed -gonna be good thou still cos friday im havin dinner and drinks out with the girls so will be saving my slight day of slacking for then... i am gonna try save some points thou and drag my sorry butt to the gym one day this week lol xxxx

Day 2 week 2

Well first things first i have a date from the fish site on saturday night hahahaha hilarious - his name is tom and he is from bow east london so not far! and he is fit!!! bit too fit actually lol.... i may well be punchin a little above my weight but worth a try lol - could be the man of my dreams who knows!! shoppin after work to try find a flab hiding top!

OK so menu today...

Brekkie - 3 x weetabix & skimmed - 4
snacks - special k bar & frazzles - 2
lunch - tuna mayo pasta - 6
snack - apple - 0.5
dinner - cous cous, haddock and green beans - 5
snack - blueberries & total 0% yogurt - 1.5
Total - 19 points

full day of points today!!! gonna try keep it under for rest of the week cos iv got dinner out with the girls on friday in the city (gonna hav 1 glass wine only!) and then ill need points for my date on saturday - think that will be more like a bottle of wine haha - nah ill try stick to vodka and slimline!!!

have a great day girls xxx

Wow! whos the fast mover ,you or him??
Good luck for sat night,make sure you come back & tell us all the gory details! xx

Wow! whos the fast mover ,you or him??
Good luck for sat night,make sure you come back & tell us all the gory details! xx

we did back and forward about 5 messages on that silly site then he said when u feel comfortable leave me ur number and we can have a chat on phone - so he calls me and we get on like house on fire - he is a boy verison of me - little cockney sparrow hahah - loves footy, drinks where i drink, seems pretty chilled - he is an electrician so down to earth too - so i said do u fancy a drink on saturday and he said yeah ill pick u up- and i said no we will get cabs and hav a good few drinks - so he agreed and thats that! 8pm angel tube saturday night - bingo! ;) xxx

Hiya gabs...:)
Wow you do move on in on em fast!!!LOL
Please be careful though hun...

Glad you are joining me in my back 2 basics quest this week.
Good luck for sat night and enjoy that glass of vino with the girlies xx

Hiya gabs...:)
Wow you do move on in on em fast!!!LOL
Please be careful though hun...

Glad you are joining me in my back 2 basics quest this week.
Good luck for sat night and enjoy that glass of vino with the girlies xx

aww thanks fuzzster - but i got it in hand - he looks and sounds like ur normal lad - but my flat mate becky happens to have a date from that site on saturday too so we are going together - meeting at same place, going drinkin at same place but without letting on we know each other - then if its a disaster we can both just meet in toilets and devise a plan to back door it hahaha - so ill be totally safe!! xxxx haha sneaky arent we!!

week2 still going fab - day 3 and still feel huge but im still 100% and still have my ww mojo!!!

today meal plan
brekkie - total 0% yogurt, 1.5 weetabix and handful blueberries -3
snack - apple - 0.5
lunch - tuna mayo pasta - 5.5
snack - special k bar - 1
dinner - 10 points for dinner and a glass of wine at my brother alex's later.

alex and my sister in law just had a baby boy 3 weeks a go so im going for my weekly installment of cuddles from my perfect new nephew jack - i put him on my avatar for today - he is adorbale

have a great day ladies xxxx

Oh you are doing so so well! How amazing! I am excited for you about your date! I haven't been on a date for over three years now! Can totally remember what it felt like before meeting someone new! Ahhhh!

Good luck!!

xx

Oh you are doing so so well! How amazing! I am excited for you about your date! I haven't been on a date for over three years now! Can totally remember what it felt like before meeting someone new! Ahhhh!

Good luck!!

xx

thanks katie im excited but really nervous - blimey your tiny babe!!! what u doin on ww lol - bet ur looking fab 122lbs thats a dream for me xxx

I am on maintenance now hun! Hoping I can do it as its just as hard keeping it off! Have been yo yo ing for years!

You will get there love, you are not far away!!

x

Hey gabs im well impressed with the plan you & your flatmate have in place for sat night,but what happens if only 1 of you needs to escape?!

Have you devised a sign language type of thing,i.e scratch your nose if you think your date is really minging & you need to get out quick??!

Ha ha just looked at your menu..how can you half a weetabix properly without it turning to dust? Dont think id have the patience i would just eat the whole thing! xxx

Eh up giddy gabs...:p:D:)
Everytime i see your new avatar i start yawning!he is a likkle cutey pie though aww...
Well done so far you are going great guns..and hope yer date is a successful one for ya xx

Loving the plan for Sat - Ive met 2 blokes off of POF - but in the day though in town with my friend lurking he he

Have Fun x

hope you have fun saturday hun, thanks for popping in my diary x

Back