Gabby's Diary!!xx

Aw fabby news hun!! Enjoy your champagne!

xx

thanks girls im still on top of the world!!

OK so Day 4 .... yipppeeeeeeeeeee

Breakfast -Crunchy Bran - 4.5
Snack - 2 x ryvita & philly - 1.5
Lunch - Tuna Mayo Pasta - 6
Snack - apple - 0.5
Dinner - 2x Quorn Sausage, Baked Beans & Scrambled egg whites & ketchup - 4.5
Total - 17 Points

So again a little bit of wiggle room with my points - i am dying to get on the scales to see if this is working again - but i shall hold off till tues. i am havin a relaxing weekend as well so roll on 5.30pm - my body is going to appreciate not gettin hammered this weekend as the last 4 months has been eating crap and going out way too much!!!

have a great day ladies xxxxxxxx

Think thats why i ended up a porker...too much going out on the piss & eating burgers or kebabs on the way home!
Plus i was single for a long time & thought what the hell im going off the rails for a while & i dont care!
xx

hahaha - well going out lookin for a boyf makes ya fat defo -all that booze and girls nights out - my lot are bad for the cocktails .. mojhitos full of sugar - im on a cocktail ban lol - i just cant wait till im a month into this and can see some sort of difference - its one of my best pals birthday on nov 13th and we are goin out to abacus a club in the city - so i wanna be feelin better about myself by then - its a mini goal in my head. xxxxx

cocktails are so evil.. and yet so tasty! :(

so happy for you about Charlie, thats fab news! :)

hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

Mornin hun,get a feeling in my water that you are gonna come on here on tues & post an amazing loss!! & im gonna be soo jealous,wahh:cry:

If i put my mind to it i could do better,but im just off to have a bacon & mushroom sarnie for brekkie....go figure! xx

i second what Charly said - reckon you will do fab on tuesday! :D xxx

rach and charly your comments are exactly why i came back here - im so determined - gonna be good all weekend if i can!! just gonna take the little ones swimming - althou its not reallly exercise - more like splashing and slides!

hope u all hav a fab day - charl enjoy ur sarnie mmmmmmmmmm

food plan today here goes....
brekkie - oatsosimple apple blueberry -3.5 (back again!!haha)
lunch - ww mushroom wedges - 4.5
snack - total 0% yogurt & blueberries - 2
dinner - ww taglietelli & mushrooms - 4.5
snack - apple & skinny cow hot choc -1.5
Total - 17

im still in the zone long may it continue

and i also joined a dating website last night for a giggle called plenty of fish lol - had some messages this morning so will be going thru those when i get back later haha

xxxx

haha gotta love the dating websites.. you'll come across some right weirdos but you do find some decent ones.. found mine on lookitsme.co.uk :)

is the ww tagliatelle a ready meal? dont think i've seen it before.. is it nice? sounds good for only 4.5 points!

haha gotta love the dating websites.. you'll come across some right weirdos but you do find some decent ones.. found mine on lookitsme.co.uk :)

is the ww tagliatelle a ready meal? dont think i've seen it before.. is it nice? sounds good for only 4.5 points!

haha yeah loadsa weirdos - but 2 fitties - one called lloyd especially - a boxer from essex - just my cuppa tea!!! gonna be talking to him again defo haha

yer taglitelli is a ww meal frozen one - i was hungry after a ate it thou but it was yummy

just about to put the tea on now and prepare for x factor!!!!! hav a great evening xx

Pof F - I'm on there - mostly wierdos I found but there may be some ok he he - good luck x

Hi Gabs

Glad the first week is going well :) Can't wait to hear about your fab loss on Tuesday!

And PoF is good so I hear .. Sha seems to do okay on it anyway lol

xx

Hi Gabs

Glad the first week is going well :) Can't wait to hear about your fab loss on Tuesday!

And PoF is good so I hear .. Sha seems to do okay on it anyway lol

xx

its quite amusing im chatting to 3 nice guys who live not to far from me so after a bit more interrogation and a few lost lbs i may even meet up for drinks with them!!!

hope everyone havin a nice night and is watchin xfactor - oh my god i just wish those orrible twins had fallen off the stage and broke their legs so i never have to watch them ever ever again arrrghhhh they make me cringe

i want stacey to win but i liked lucie and joe tonight.. he is sooooo cute

xxx

i laughed when i saw Robbies comments on them "theyre certainly interesting to watch"

...you mean they're sh*t then, Robbie? :D

boxer from Essex sounds like a winner.. book him up LOL :D

My mate used to be on plent of fish,think its v popular cos its free!
I had a look & there were some v fit men on there but you are a braver woman than me i would be thinking "right then whats wrong with them..."
xx

oh my god its so addictive!!! i have 3 i may meet charly and one just got back from 6months in thailand boxing so he just wants to meet more people back here again which isnt so weird but he is only 25 which worries me - thats lloyd

then there is tel 32 from twickenham just come out of a year relationship wit a girl he met on POF as well - he was chatting to me after he had been out partying for days - so sounds like my cuppa tea aswell

then we have carter - 26 from bow east london - and i loooooove east london boys - my ex for 3yrs who is now my best mate is from there and they are about as real as you get - very cockney and very cheeky yumyum!!

so they have all said do i wanna go out for a drink - iv told them october is detox month and im off the booze but defo in november .. that way i got time to shift half stone at least lol hahaha

corr there are some right fitties on there!!

rach - the boxer gave me his number so we are actually talking now on phone rather than the site so thats gotta be a good sign!!!

OK so day 6 (wow so fast!!)
Brekkie- original oatsosimple -3 (guess?) blackberries 0.5(guess?)
snack - special k bar - 1
lunch - total 0% togurt - 1 & strawberries/blueberries - 1
snack - skinny cow & flump cut up in it - 2
dinner-uncle bens wok rice(1/2pk) chicken, mushroom &soysauce - 6
snack - apple - 0.5
Total - 15

bound to fancy somethin else but if i do then it will be ryvita and philly

ok i also have a funny urge to go to the gym as well - maybe i will go for half hour this afternoon mayb have a gentle jog or something see how it feels -im scraed lol

have a great day girls xxx

My mate used to be on plent of fish,think its v popular cos its free!
I had a look & there were some v fit men on there but you are a braver woman than me i would be thinking "right then whats wrong with them..."
xx

MM has just joined POF and she said it was £14 a month!! :confused: I thought it was free though!

Your menu looks lovely as always Gabs and you've got me in the mood for porridge.

Enjoy the gym (if that's possible :D) if you go.

Have a lovely day

xx

MM has just joined POF and she said it was £14 a month!! :confused: I thought it was free though!

Your menu looks lovely as always Gabs and you've got me in the mood for porridge.

Enjoy the gym (if that's possible :D) if you go.

Have a lovely day

xx

hi hun - nah its free!!!! not sure what ur pal is on about

so then girlies hope u had a great weekend - this is my last day before my 1st weigh in- im a little nervous as nothing feels smaller lol but im optimistic as i have been 100% and long may it continue

so anyway POF is going great was chatting on text to one all night last night he is footy mad, lives west london and looks lovely (Tel 32) so defo gonna be talkin more to him and the other 2 hahaha this is funny dunno why i didnt join sooner - iv got all the girls on it too its hilarious!!

Today - Day 7
brekkie-plain oatsosimple &blackberries-3
snack - special k bar - 1
lunch- 60g pasta and dolmio sweet pepper sauce - 4.5
snack - apple & frazzles - 1.5
dinner-haddock, couscous,green beans -4
dessert- total 0% yogurt & strawberries-2
Total - 16

Hopefully a low day will maximise tomorrows loss!!!

have a great day girls catch up with ya diaries at lunch sorry been rubbish posting in all yours ill improve i promise xxxx

Mornin hun all these men..just like buses all come along at once!!
Dont think it will matter to them if you have lost half a stone or whatever..i know you will feel better tho!

I met lee when i was 12st 4lb for gods sake! Paraletic(sp) & staggering round a nightclub looking a right mess!
Now im nearly 2 stone less & much better behaved but dont think it makes him feel any more love for me!
Anyhow whatever happens with them just enjoy it & have a balll!

Am waiting for tomorrows amazing loss...are you feeling the pressure? ha ha xx

Morning gabs..
Hope your is a fab one and wow get you all them men falling at yer feet..:D
Good luck for your WI too x

Back