Gabby's Diary!!xx

hi girlies thanks so much for popping in

fitz - how did ur dates go?? did u see them again???

its great as i have a distraction tomorrow day i am taking my lil sophie for 2 casting auditions in the morning and then me charlie and soph are off for lunch and then to see a 3D film called UP - so i have a fun day planned with my monkies ... I am even giving up my ticket for football so i can take them out - its my brothers wedding anniversary so he has a surprise day out planned for him and my sis-in-law - so i stepped into do gabby-day-care! but at least with me not going to football i wont be drinkin all day and then going on my date!!! that would have been a bad idea

so when i drop the kids home about 6pm it will be home for me to get ready for my date with Tom wooohoooo - he is so cute its ridiculous. im so nervous -i have my outfit planned and my nails and toes and painted and my fake bake is baking as we speak!!..... Ok so i have jungle red nails and toes, very dark blue skinny jeans, black louboutin heels, a black ruffled chiffon blouse and a blazer with a small red flower pinned on, and 3/4 sleeves with rolled up cuffs .. so smart & sexy im going for!!!

Today Food
Brekkie - total0%, blueberries, 1.5 weetabix (charlie i just snap them)
snack - 3 x ryvita - 1.5
lunch - heinz chicken soup - 3.5
snack - apple - 0.5
dinner - out tonight at smiths of smithfields in farringdon for some bubbles and dinner with my girlfriends for our monthly meal, drinks and eyeing up city boys hahahaha - so im not pointing dinner but i will pick the healthiest option, avoid the bread and skip dessert - oh and i also promise only to drink champagne - so calories will be kept lower lol ;-)

have a great day ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gabby your diary always makes me smile louboutin heels and champagne :D me it's Primark pumps and cider lol!!:p

have a lovely day with monkies, oh and please please please let me know how Up is. I soooooooo want to see it.

And swit sawoo you're outfit sounds gorge lady

xx

hey gabs-outfit sounds smokin hot to me girl ;) he'll be wanting to arrange another date there and then hehe x

claire and suze you girls always make me feel good thank u soooo much - lets just hope he is not into size zero ay!!! - hopefully my funny, warm, dizzy personality will win him over and he will see past the flabby belly and bingo wings... if that fails perhaps ill just get him drunk hahaha xxx

Hi hon

Sorry I haven't posted a lot but I have been keeping up with your diary!

Good for you for meeting the POF guy - you'll have to talk to Sha about it - she's met a few from there (without making her sound like a serial dater lol).

You're doing fab fab fab on your diet - putting me to shame!!!

We'll be arranging another meet after this one, so you'll have to come to that one!!

Enjoy your meal out .. mmm champagne lovely!!

And have a great date - you'll knock him dead!!

Twigs
xx

claire and suze you girls always make me feel good thank u soooo much - lets just hope he is not into size zero ay!!! - hopefully my funny, warm, dizzy personality will win him over and he will see past the flabby belly and bingo wings... if that fails perhaps ill just get him drunk hahaha xxx

LOL :D I'm sure he will lurv you :candledinner::love:

And emmmm what flabby belly and bingo wings :confused:

x

Err just how much did those Louboutin heels set you back??

Im just as excited to hear about your 2 nights out as i am about actually going to ours! x

Err just how much did those Louboutin heels set you back??

Im just as excited to hear about your 2 nights out as i am about actually going to ours! x

they were a present from my brother when i became aunty again to jack 6 weeks ago -i think they were £455 - they are going to be worn alot thou hahaha (im a lucky little sister)

im so excited to here all about your night out!!!!! i want pics of that dress babes!!!

im lookin forward to gettin some bubbles down my neck its been a crazy stressful week at work - so roll on 5pm - the boss is takin us to the pub for one then - i am just gonna squeeze in a iccle galss of vino before i get the tube into the city

SHARON IM SOOOOO GLAD YOU WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK

i will fill you all in after my date - everytime i think about it i get nervous aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Gabby your diary always makes me smile louboutin heels and champagne :D me it's Primark pumps and cider lol!!:p
LOL with me its Wellies and Water!!!:giggle:

Gabs you are such a diva as ive told you before...Tom is gonna be blown away.
Good luck to miss monkey!and hope the cinema is entertaining xxxx :):):)

LOL with me its Wellies and Water!!!:giggle:

Gabs you are such a diva as ive told you before...Tom is gonna be blown away.
Good luck to miss monkey!and hope the cinema is entertaining xxxx :):):)

thanks fuzz- bless her she has an audition for a london theatre production of a christmas carol and the other is for a modelling job for a famous photographer who has photographed barrack obama! now my sophie!! very exciting!! have a great weekend hun xxxxxxxxxx

you'll be fine dont worry, just remember he'll be bricking it too!
wow you are a lucky little sister!!

suz x

£455 - they are going to be worn alot thou hahaha (im a lucky little sister)
£455 :faint2: Gabs i would be scared to wear em and would want carrying so i didnt damage them...LOL

Well im hopeing(sp)you had a fabulously fun time last night,cant wait to hear all about it :bananalove: xx

Hey it must have gone well lol ;) only kidding x

Gabby, outfit sounded awesome! I love my Louboutins, they are worth every penny!

How was Tom? Hurry and let us know!!

x

hey girls how was the meet???????????

well i was bad with my food all weekend so hate to think what tomorrow will bring!!

but more importantly - Tom is really nice and fit and we have another date on saturday. he is so sweet and really good looking - but im not sure he is very intelligent! i dont think so anyway... but he is so nice - i think i need to spend more time with him to see if he is just a pretty face. so another date should determine that ... so least he wants to see me again - he is alot better lookin than me so its a good ego boost that he fancies me too!!! he seems clued up with life but not sure how many deep conversations we would have!!! i know i shouldnt worry about that yet.. but as im getting older and wiser i have realized its nice to connect on a higher level than just wantin to rip each others clothes off - which by the way we didnt lol - we had a little kiss and he dropped off home in a taxi then he went on back to his .. he was a perfect gentleman - so ill defo be expecting a lot more snogging next weekend ... hahaha but all in all lots of fun and im sure he looked very nice on my arm lol

i didnt count points from friday night to sunday night -im too scared to try and think back - so im forgetting the weekend happened and im back to the drawing board today - im sure a few of you have done the same thing after your meet!!!!!

ok today...
Brekkie - 3 weetabix & skimmed - 4
snack - apple - 0.5
lunch - tomato soup - 3.5
snack - 2 ryvita/philly - 1.5
dinner - Tuna mayo pasta - 6.5
Total - 16

Hope you all have a lovely day xxxxxxxxx

Mornin gabs glad the date went well,i know what you mean with the goodlooking but not so intelligent bloke. I went out with a v fit body builder type but omg i think the steroids had fried his brains!

Im scared to weigh in on wed i ate sooo much food:(

Have a good day xx

Back