Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

I discovered yesterday that cashew nuts (plian not the salted ones) and banana tastes gorgeous together think cashews are 1 pt for 10 so 2 pts with a small banana-healthy too

mmmmm cashews - i love the honey roasted ones ... bet they are about 10 points for 10 ha ha - i have to avoid nuts as i have portion control issues with them - nuts and peanut butter i just dont go there.. i cant have one nut or one spoon - its the whole packet or the whole jar!!! so i keep away!!

so ok peeps i started a food diary in the proper section and i am going to keep this journal for my chats and exercise log and also weigh ins and measurements

i love this board so much it is such a great encouragement and help it really is

hope everyone had a great day - good night all x

Hiya i wish i hadnt entererd your diary after reading about C***** N***!!!
I love them!!!!!
Im like you on the quantity issue cant stop at 10....

For snacks the jumbo caramel snack a jacks are good for a sweet kick and rich tea biscuits are only ½ point each.
Have a great w/end...

Hiya i wish i hadnt entererd your diary after reading about C***** N***!!!
I love them!!!!!
Im like you on the quantity issue cant stop at 10....

For snacks the jumbo caramel snack a jacks are good for a sweet kick and rich tea biscuits are only ½ point each.
Have a great w/end...

rich tea biscuits are my absolute weakness - but same rules apply i can sit and eat the whole packet - i dunk them in sweet tea (well the old me did) ha ha

snack a jacks i love - and the popcorn too - last time i did ww i ate tonnes of those - im gonna try avoid the sweet stuff for a while.. i tend to binge horribly soon as i start eating "treat" type foods!! but will try add some in slowly when my loss kicks off!!

have a wicked weekend too hun xx

ok day 3 - still pumped up and raring to go!!

Today i have an interview at 1pm for a marketing & PR company in the city (I was made redundant just before xmas) and i am slightly nervous but just at the point now where as as long as they are not totally awful im gonna take the job!! only had 4 interviews since january so i cant be fussy really its a nightmare!! so wish me luck im gonna need it!!!

so anyway i just tried my suit on and with my m&s magic bridget jones pants i can actually do the jacket up ha ha ha - i cannot breathe very well but you cant have it all lol

hope everyone else has a fab day!! xx

hahaha! good luck with your interview and breathing in your magic pants :D post up a photo of said suit? i'll give you an opinion on whether i'd hire you or not haha!

hope you have a good day x

ok so the interview was a complete waste of time - so not the job or money they made it out to be!! ah well back to the drawing board.

on the upside i walked passes starbucks without buying a frapa and a muffin - my fave!! i gave myself a pat on the back!

instead when i got back home i made some chicken stock & broccoli soup with loadsa pepper - 0 points and yummy yummy!!!

just went to morrisons as well and all their fresh ww meals are half price so i stocked up on the fish pie and bangers n mash - love em.
Also packets of fresh mixed seafood (prawns, mussels & squid rings) half price too 1.50!! and only 1 point for half a pack - i love making seafood pasta dishes! mmmmm

its coming up to my horrible time of month too, so i bought a few flumps the 10p individually wrapped ones that will satisfy any sweet cravings for just 1 point... i walked passed the half prices reese's pieces and peanut butter cups - which for me was nothing short of a miracle - im right proud of myself!!

i think im getting ill so i have dosed myself up with cold and flu capsules and am curled up on the sofa - gonna have a few days off my exercise regime cos i think im coming down with a cold - not great on a weekend really!! looks like my weekend has become easily alchohol free which is a bonus and is usually my down fall for falling off any diet plans - i drink way too much then eat a kebab lol - i am gonna relax all weekend instead with my box set of "the wire" and try get better!

hope everyone has a great weekend xx

I am sorry the interview was a waste of time. Hope you get a job you like soon!

Well done for ignoring starbucks and having a 0 point soup instead! Yesterday at morissons I got pink and whites waffles which are 0.5 each and I recommend them for sugar cravings!:)

Enjoy your weekend!x

I am sorry the interview was a waste of time. Hope you get a job you like soon!

Well done for ignoring starbucks and having a 0 point soup instead! Yesterday at morissons I got pink and whites waffles which are 0.5 each and I recommend them for sugar cravings!:)

Enjoy your weekend!x

so weird u mention those i just had a convo on facebook with my ex about those ha ha - he was addicted i nearly bought them today but got a few flumps instead- gonna get those next wk - if i have it all in the house at once and god forbid i have one of my binges then the lot gets polished off .. so gotta keep sweet stuff to a minimum - one thing at a time - im like a kid!!!

totally feeling more confident about achieveing my goal this time thou - more so thabn ever before xx

p.s thanks i hope i find a job soon too im soooo bored!! loads a time for the gym though and for cookin and planning my food so its kind of a bonus too!

Sorry th einterview was a waste of time but never mind hopefully something will crop up. You are doing really well and staying strong ignoring your favourite snacks, well done. Hope the week continues to go well

M

Welcome & good luck! Well done on all the exercise :)

My husband was made redundent in Janurary (he's still job hunting) & has been to some interviews that were a complete waste of time, frustrating. I hope you find something suitable soon x

thanks m - the support on here is keeping me so focused it is really is x

anna itrs horrible there is just nothing out there - about 100 people going for all the same jobs! i have a 2nd interview coming up in a week or so but i try not to get my hopes up - lucky for me i have this to focus on for now and a great opportunity for me to get to the gym and stuff.. good luck to ur husband - i think its just pretty much a waiting game - im sure some good news has to come soon (for ur hubby too) xx

Hi, sorry for delayed greeting!

Just caught up with your diary - you're doing brilliantly, and varying your meals which is fab!

Just reading the words 'peanut butter' puts me into a craving - I don't allow it in the house, as, like you, it's all or nothing! mmmmmm Why does it have to be sooo damned high in points! lol

Good luck with finding a job - I know it's difficult but you can do it, just need to keep applying and realise that the right job is out there for you, you just need to find it :)

have a lovely weekend
xxx

thanks sharon ur a sweetie! i hope i find one soon, and in the mean time i can continue to focus on getting skinny lol

hope u have a fab weekend too and manage to stay good!! i know that scales gonna woosh for u next week!!! i love it when the numbers go down! i am praying they do!!

do you have a goal date for a particular weight or are you just generally trying to slim down? i feel like i need to ease off the pressure in my head a little - i think im expecting too much too fast!! im so impatient ha ha - wish i could go to bed and wake up a size 10 ha ha

yeah stay away from the peanut butter.. worst thing about me is though i will sit there with a spoon and eat the whole friggin jar - it doesnt even need to be on anything ha ha
G
xxx

DAY 4 (ha ha i feel like im in the big brother house)

OK so i woke up far too early for a saturday!!!! but hey im awake now so i just fixed myself some strawbs and yogurt cos i am going to the 11am Body Attack class at my gym .. actually my fave class - and i sweat so much in it that afterwards i know i have done good!!!

i think its about 4 or 5 activity points so its a good one - about 45mins cardio pretty high intensity and then upper body and abs for 15 mins - its a killer but well worth a try i really reccomend it

then after that I will be getting back in my pj's and watching the rest of season one of the wire!! i feel like having a lazy duvet day!!

hope you all have a fabulous saturday

love me xx

thanks sharon ur a sweetie! i hope i find one soon, and in the mean time i can continue to focus on getting skinny lol

hope u have a fab weekend too and manage to stay good!! i know that scales gonna woosh for u next week!!! i love it when the numbers go down! i am praying they do!!

do you have a goal date for a particular weight or are you just generally trying to slim down? i feel like i need to ease off the pressure in my head a little - i think im expecting too much too fast!! im so impatient ha ha - wish i could go to bed and wake up a size 10 ha ha

yeah stay away from the peanut butter.. worst thing about me is though i will sit there with a spoon and eat the whole friggin jar - it doesnt even need to be on anything ha ha
G
xxx

Hi

Thank you :)

Well - I did Cambridge Diet last year and got down to 10.3 (Sooo close to the 9s!) and I was almost happy with my weight! (TBH When are we ever happy!) but then I was a big size 12 - I'd like to be a normal size 12 I think. I think 'cos I did CD that the time losing on WW is taking ages, but I know it's more sustainable this way (she hopes!)

Oh yeah - Peanut butter, when I used to spread it (trowel it) on toast I used to just stick the knife in and eat it. Yummy! hahaha

Hi Gabby

Sorry for being so un nosy (not normal for me) i missed your diary til now!

Anyway sounds like you've got a great goal to aim for and your menu plans look great and yummy! Plus your exercising is gonna help loads. Good luck and i will be back in more often now I've found ya x

Back