Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

well managed to have a very healthy weekend - im staying off the scales till weds when i will have complete my first week and i am praying all my good efforts are rewarded with - 2lbs on the scales!! so im on the right path!

thanks girls for all ur lovely messages and support im so glad i found this site and u all!!! i know the encouragement is gonna be a huge factor in me nailing this challenge ive set myself!!

also - note to self: stop watching come dine with me on a sunday evening and looking at all those puddings!!!!!

double day of exercise planned tomorrow - DVD workout and the gym - well lets hope i feel as enthusiastic in the morning! xxx

Ha ha i was watching come dine with me too tonight ;o) I had to go and have a green & blacks hot choccy after!

Good luck on your double day of exercise for 2moro sounds like you are really motivated and am sure your hard work will show on the scales x

Morning,

Hope you double excercise day goes well. I love watching come dine with me:) Always snack on sf jelly during it !:)

Have a good day:)x

hey girlies - yeh i snacked on sf jelly during it too - and i put some alpro soya cream with it too (tastes just like normal cream but only 40kcal and 1 point)

first part of my exercise is done, i got up and did an hour cardio - my dvd and some weights (tins of chopped tomatoes ha ha) i also strapped some wrist weights on as well to make it a little harder - it really burns so it must work!!

off to the gym for a run around 4pm so i will check back later if i manage to go and i will be v.proud of myself!!

hope u all have a lovely day - its so sunny - it makes me happy when its sunny - im feelin good and positive today xxx

Go GI Jane lol! Well done on the exercise, that weight will be dropping off you, I best get my butt in gear ha ha... Enjoy your Monday xx

Hi twigs!!

oh i love vegas too i go every year - this year we are staying at the planet hollywood - last yr was the wynn, yr before the bellagio (my fave) and yr before that the venetian

i would actually live there its my heaven lol!! i have never been when its been boiling hot though like it will be in june and im looking forward to the tao beach party at the venetian - getting in my bikini for that to party with champagne cocktails is making me more determined than ever to make this plan work and shift this weight!!!

where did u stay - did u go to any clubs - im getting excited just thinkin bout it!!

G xx

Hiya

It was only our 2nd (of many I hope!!) visit to Vegas, first time we stayed in Luxor which was nice at the time - but a bit far out. This time we stayed in Caesars which was much better. IF we go again I'd like to stay at Wynn, or the Venetian.

Didn't do any clubs, not our type of thing really - just fancy restaurants and gambling and a looooot of drinking lol.

I'm torn between wanting to go when it's really not or not ... it's hard enough to walk around without the heat :)

Tao beach party sounds fab ... I love the restaurant ... although we only went for drinks it's an amazing place :)

Will look forward to hearing all about it when you get back :)

Twigs
xx

well i did it - i just managed 8k (5 miles) on the treadmill!! my knees are killing now thou lol

i think that must be 5 points - and then 3 this morning so thats great news - 8 points in the bank (which will stay there and not be eaten!)

im gonna do the same tomorro - but maybe just the 5k cos i think otherwise im gonna end up with an injury or something that would be just my luck and it would be so awful if i couldnt exercise at all so im gonna go a little easier!

i hope everyone else is as pleased with themselves today as me!! im quietly confident for weds weigh in that i lost at least 1lb!! lets hope my next 9 weeks are as enjoyable as this one has been and then of course even when im back from my holiday im gonna keep going till i get to at least 9.7 - 9 stone would be amazin but im not sure i am meant to be that small - but i will give it a damn good go!!! xxxx

Wow! I'm SO impressed with your exercise regime! You should be really proud of yourself! The weight will be falling off you!! You'll be 9 stone before you know it. How tall are you?

xxxx

thanks sweets - i am trying my best and cos i only have 9 weeks till bikini time i am gonna continue this and not cheat and exercise like mad - it will be worth it even to get to 10 stone!!

I am 5ft 4" so as long as I am toned, 9 stone for me is still not too skinny as im not tall - and i think its achievable eventually

but right now my focus is 10 stone by june 3rd - little steps but a huge commitment for life now to get this weight off and keep it off for once.. im not going through all this again when i do it this time!!

xx

thanks sweets - i am trying my best and cos i only have 9 weeks till bikini time i am gonna continue this and not cheat and exercise like mad - it will be worth it even to get to 10 stone!!

I am 5ft 4" so as long as I am toned, 9 stone for me is still not too skinny as im not tall - and i think its achievable eventually

but right now my focus is 10 stone by june 3rd - little steps but a huge commitment for life now to get this weight off and keep it off for once.. im not going through all this again when i do it this time!!

xx

I'm 5'3 - and would LOVE to be 9 stone, but I've never been that low - I'm 12 and half at mo, so would be happy to get into 10s for a starter! lol

So jealous about Vegas - You'll have an amazing time - how hot will it be over there?
xx

Wow is it only 9 weeks..... That's mad! Diary is fab and all that exercise yourll have no worries with your goal xx

I'm 5'3 - and would LOVE to be 9 stone, but I've never been that low - I'm 12 and half at mo, so would be happy to get into 10s for a starter! lol

So jealous about Vegas - You'll have an amazing time - how hot will it be over there?
xx

it is the desert so its gonna be pretty hot. there is no breeze in vegas either - i reckon 35c at the least! especially as all the pools are sun traps!! im so excited - thanks for ur support - i will take 10 stone and still be the happiest girl in the world!! 9 is something i will work on after!! xx

Wow is it only 9 weeks..... That's mad! Diary is fab and all that exercise yourll have no worries with your goal xx

i know girl its gonna go so quick - we gotta both get that goal remember!! well strictly speaking its 9 weeks and 1 day tomorro - so i got my 1st weigh in on weds!! then 9 more after that! last one is the day i fly!!!
xx

35C sounds like a nightmare to me.. especially with no breeze as i'm allergic to the sun (very jealous of all you people who can bare all in the heat! :p)

everything else sounds amazing though so you will have a fantastic time i am sure! :) xxx

oh i love love love the sun - i have perma tan 12 months a year so getting a real one is my idea of heaven!! but the clubs and parties is the main reason to go - and the fab restaraunts and bars... i tell u what thou i am not gonna be counting points for 6 days im there thats for sure - xx

I love the sun too. OH says I am like a sausage when I am lying on the beach, grilling, and turning myself every 30 min to get even colour!

Well done for doing so much excercise. Just look after your knees because it is easy to over do sometimes. x

I love the sun too. OH says I am like a sausage when I am lying on the beach, grilling, and turning myself every 30 min to get even colour!

Well done for doing so much excercise. Just look after your knees because it is easy to over do sometimes. x

yeah im gonna mix up my exercise so i dont do any one bit too much damage lol - i am going to do the cross trainer today so there is no hard impact on my legs at all - hope u have a lovely day hun xx

Good afternoon everyone,

I can not believe it is the last day of march already this yr is goin super quick!!! Today is the last day before my 1st weigh in and the end of a very nice first week on weight watchers!!

Keeping up my good work again today and i did 1 hour exercise DVD when I got up this morning and now im all ready for the day ahead! gonna go to the shops where i live (upper street -Angel) in a bit and get some fresh fruit from the market and i may even have a cheeky sunbed!

gonna hit the gym this afternoon and today im just gonna do 45 mins on the cross trainer today - save my knees and a bit of variety will keep me enthusiatic i am hoping!!

i hope you are all having a lovely tuesday and staying on track with your ww journeys!!

G
xxx

p.s - i have been using this nivea "goodbye cellulite cream" on my legs for the last 2 weeks every day and it actually works, i can defo see a big difference from massaging it in every night! - i think the exercise and this have helped .. just wanted to let u all know incase u were interested

ooooh good tip about the nivea, May have to invest. Good luck for WI tom I'm really excited for you.
How many points are you on a day?
I'm not going to class and not sure if i'm on the correct amount of 20? Hope you enjoy the rest of your day xx

ooooh good tip about the nivea, May have to invest. Good luck for WI tom I'm really excited for you.
How many points are you on a day?
I'm not going to class and not sure if i'm on the correct amount of 20? Hope you enjoy the rest of your day xx

I got a book babes - answer these questions and ill work it out for ya

1) are u breastfeeding?

2)how old are u?

3)how many stones - 11 right?

4)height?

6) day to day are u
a- sitting down alot
b- sitting but mainlt standing
c -walking alot
d- doing physical work

Then i will add up your score so u know xxx

yeah the nivea is doing an awesome job - i can well tell the difference already after 2 weeks defo an improvement.

I am doing 18 points a day
3 points for being female
4 points for being between 21-35 yrs old
10 points for being in the 10 stone category
2 points for being 5ft4" or taller

which adds up to 19 but im doin 18 to be sure ha ha

hope ur havin a good day -im trying to drag myself to the gym now - going slowly today thou!! i may have a sunbed and give it a miss today after all i went mad on the cardio this mornin

how u doin - u feelin confident about our goal missus??? xxx

So here goes,
I'm 30
A woman!
5"5 tall
And up and down lots with toddler?
11stone
Ooooh thanks for working it out.

My weight is naturally around 11 stone I always hover around there, so I'm going to have to push myself to get to 10 stone but I know it'll be worth it. I was 10.5 last summer and felt great so fingers crossed! I was on slimfast but felt I couldn't do much regarding eating out and having fun. Hence over Xmas putting back on some weight :O(

Love this site though and hope to be motivated enough to do it properly!
You must feel pretty good about your goal?

Back