Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Hi

Just saying hello and good luck for the Diet.

When are you off to Vegas ... where you staying? I love the place - was there in Feb and miss it already :(

Twigs
xx

Good luck with your weight loss! :) I'm sure you will do it! :)

Hi Gabby

Sorry for being so un nosy (not normal for me) i missed your diary til now!

Anyway sounds like you've got a great goal to aim for and your menu plans look great and yummy! Plus your exercising is gonna help loads. Good luck and i will be back in more often now I've found ya x

hi tracey

thanks for stopping by - cant believe there are more of u lovely ladies out there!! this board makes me smile its lovely!

i am loving the food and all the organising what im gonna have and counting all my points - so sad!! i like having some rules its very good for me! im changing lots of bad habits and really feeling confident i can get my goal

catch up v.soon have a fab weekend xx

Hi

Just saying hello and good luck for the Diet.

When are you off to Vegas ... where you staying? I love the place - was there in Feb and miss it already :(

Twigs
xx

Hi twigs!!

oh i love vegas too i go every year - this year we are staying at the planet hollywood - last yr was the wynn, yr before the bellagio (my fave) and yr before that the venetian

i would actually live there its my heaven lol!! i have never been when its been boiling hot though like it will be in june and im looking forward to the tao beach party at the venetian - getting in my bikini for that to party with champagne cocktails is making me more determined than ever to make this plan work and shift this weight!!!

where did u stay - did u go to any clubs - im getting excited just thinkin bout it!!

G xx

aww your holiday sounds amazing :D

btw, well done you for walking past the reese's.. love that stuff! (no wonder Americans have such an obesity problem! :p)

xx

Reading this make me really want to go on hols NOW!
Gabrielle, beach party like that for sure will keep you motivated and focused on ww:)

i hope so!!! if i can be as skinny as you by the time i go i will be the happiest girl on the planet!!! even 140 would be amazing

I WILL DO IT!!!!

G xx

You've got to do it! So have I girlfriend! :O) hope your having a good weekend xx

You've got to do it! So have I girlfriend! :O) hope your having a good weekend xx

i know we will do it deep down its just a little patience that i need!!
yeh good weekend just relaxing watchin that programme on jade - its well sad - gonna hit the hay soon - been a well good girl my flat mate is workin her way through a bottle of rose and im drinkin water - that deserves a medal

hope ur cool babes and havin a nice weekend too xx

*hands you a medal*. I'd be half a bottle merrier at least - that dedication for you! :D

i couldnt watch anything on Jade now.. i just feel so upset just thinking about her i know i would have to shut myself in the house for a week and cry at a full length telly prog! :p

enjoy your sunday tomorrow x

OK DAY 5!!

I actually think the worst thing about being sober on the weekend is waking up this early!!! although i am glad not to have had a hangover this weekend its been a lovely change.

i am planning on hitting the gym today for a little run maybe 5k. i just changed all my songs on my shuffle so should be cool to have some new tunes to sing along to later - makes the run seem almost fun when im singing along and time goes fast!

anyway apart from that its a lazy healthy sunday of yummy low point food, shipwrecked and lost later!! i friggin love sundays!!

hope u all stay good today!!!
love G xx

*hands you a medal*. I'd be half a bottle merrier at least - that dedication for you! :D

i couldnt watch anything on Jade now.. i just feel so upset just thinking about her i know i would have to shut myself in the house for a week and cry at a full length telly prog! :p

enjoy your sunday tomorrow x

babes i did cry like a baby!! it was very moving and makes u feel very lucky and not take anything for granted - i keep tellin my mates and family how much i love them since all this - so sad for her boys xx

i know, isnt it? i wasnt really a fan of her tbh, but i think she totally did the right thing by setting her boys up for life by selling her story to the papers - loadsa people i know called her for it but i think at the end of the day, if you had the chance, you would - so its unfair to blame her just cause she was savvy enough to do just that!

anyway, enough sad things.. have a good time at the gym - enjoy your running etc and your lazy sunday! :) x

Hiya hope you enjoy your happy,healthy+ lazy sunday...
Well done on the running how long you been doing it??
xx

Hey get you - sober weekend and up early and off out to gym ;o) I'm impressed. How far is 5k? and how long does it take you?

Hiya hope you enjoy your happy,healthy+ lazy sunday...
Well done on the running how long you been doing it??
xx

hey fuzzy - i have been on an off running at the gym since 2006 - usually 4 times a week when im dieting like this - and then when i have messed it all up and gained all the weight back has been during the times i have missed months of going!!

so i now know i need to do go regularly to maintain and keep up any sort of loss! i hate going but soon as i have done it i feel great!! x
i

Hey get you - sober weekend and up early and off out to gym ;o) I'm impressed. How far is 5k? and how long does it take you?

i know its a shocker but i am just getting back into things. i have been back at the gym regularly since end of january so its been getting easier and easier the more i go.

5k is 3 miles - and takes me 45 mins but i don't go really fast its like a fast jog - enough to make me sweat like a pig though and i count it as 4 activity points!

If i am feeling in the mood and on a mission i can do 8k now (5 miles) in 65 mins - i sometimes walk for 5 mins then start jogging again half way through thou. i tend to get bored though running for that long xx

well managed to have a very healthy weekend - im staying off the scales till weds when i will have complete my first week and i am praying all my good efforts are rewarded with - 2lbs on the scales!! so im on the right path!

thanks girls for all ur lovely messages and support im so glad i found this site and u all!!! i know the encouragement is gonna be a huge factor in me nailing this challenge ive set myself!!

also - note to self: stop watching come dine with me on a sunday evening and looking at all those puddings!!!!!

double day of exercise planned tomorrow - DVD workout and the gym - well lets hope i feel as enthusiastic in the morning! xxx

Back