Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Hiya Gabs

how did you get on at the doctors? I hope you got some anti-bots or something :)

Mmm Big Easter lunch soundsfab - nothing like a good roast! Maybe you should make some 0 point soup to have in the evening, saving more points for the lunch?

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow!
xxxx

Either you can't read, or you and Gabs posted at exactly the same time :D

Hope you feel better soon !

Twigs
xx

ha ha ha thanks girlies!!!!

yeah zero point soup for dinner and dust for breakfast and i can enjoy a guilt free roast mmmmm ha ha xx

Hope you feel better real soon, tonsilitus is hoorible but antibiotics should have you feeling better real soon. my 5 year old had it twice within 3 weeks,
as for the lozenges, someone once told me that nothing 'medicinal' is pointed so it doesnt put you off taking if you really need, but i do know that there are some sugar free ones out there.
take care!!

Either you can't read, or you and Gabs posted at exactly the same time :D

Hope you feel better soon !

Twigs
xx

Sorry! Yes -posted at same time! ha!

ok well i have tonselitis and i am now on antibiotics so hopefully they will kick in soon - think i may double dose today to make sure lol

least i know i will be on the mend now!!

also i bought lots of vitamins and berocca so im gonna be a new woman soon!! xx

Nasty - but least you've got tabs to get you better - take care of yourself
xx

Just logged in to see how you are feeling Gabby.

I had my tonsils out as I kept getting tonsilitis - its horrible isnt it.

Take care and hope your feeling much better soon.

Jayne xxx

Just logged in to see how you are feeling Gabby.

I had my tonsils out as I kept getting tonsilitis - its horrible isnt it.

Take care and hope your feeling much better soon.

Jayne xxx

hi hun - ahh bless u thanks im ok - felt a bit better earlier - but evenings u usually feel worse anyway so im sulking a bit now. but least i got some antibiotics now so what ever lurgy is left will be zapped soon!!
hgope ur doing well with ur plan? hope all is going well for u xx

Hey gabs, pleased your picking up! Get those tablets in you and hopefully your'll start to feel as right as rain in no time!

Good luck for wi misses I'm sure your'll have another good loss xx

Hi
Good luck for wi 2moro, if you make it that is with your lousy tonsilitis!!

x

Hi
Good luck for wi 2moro, if you make it that is with your lousy tonsilitis!!

x

i will be weighing in at 10am so will post my results straight after - thanks for the support!! xx

Firstly what a beautiful day!!!!

OK then .... I am glad to say week 2 is complete and was another great success - I am sooooo happy - I lost another 2lbs!!! and 0.5 inches off my hips .. all other measurements are the same but im thrilled cos I have done no exercise this week at all which I thought would really affect me losing. luckily it did't!

Stats so far;

Start) 153lbs, Waist - 31", Hips - 37.5", Bum - 42"
WI 1) 148lbs, Waist - 30", Hips - 36.5", Bum - 40"
WI 2) 146lbs, Waist - 30", Hips - 36", Bum - 40"

So right on track for my goal - in fact only 6lbs to go till I get my mini goal before vegas (8 weeks today) - so I might see if I can get a bit lower!!!

I have also decided to just post my food in here cos its a pain doing both sections - im just gonna stick with this diary for everything from now on.

I am feeling a little bit better today - not right but defo on the mend - will be relaxing again though today! i may have a little sit in the garden as its so lovely outside and i could really do with some fresh air!

Anyway food plan today will consist of no slacking or treats! I am still adament i will not reward myself with food - so i will be treating myself to a new coral nail varnish at the weekend instead to congratulate myself!!

Breakfast - porridge pot (Kozy shack Ready grains) they are micro pots of porridge and are absolutely gorgeous - and less points than oastso - also on offer at morrisons at moment - 2 for a quid!
Only 2 points as well

snack- muller light strawberry with added fresh strawberries- 2 points

lunch - tuna pate (i made loads so im stuck with it for 2 more lunches!) with wholemeal pitta bread and slice of soreen - 5 points

snack - special k break bites & mini bag of dried apricots- 2.5 points

dinner - ww fresh macaroni cheese meal - im looking forward to this!! - followed by sf jelly & a pear - 6.5 points

So the full 18 points for me today - that is a treat enough!!

Hope everyone else weighing in today has good news and hope everyone has a very lovely wednesday!!! xxxx

Hey well done on ur 2lb loss hun thats brill what with you being ill ;o))

Your tuna pate sounds lovely - I used to buy mine from tesco's but they have always sold out!!

Have nice day in the garden hope the sun holds out for you x

thanks tracey!! i made my pate i bet the tesco one is nicer!! mine is just tuna chunks, no fat cottage cheese, lemon juice and spring onion blended together - have a great day hun xx

Gabby Gabby Gabby what can I say:worthy:
Half a stone in 2 weeks, your smoking girlfriend!

A huge congrats misses, pleased your a little brighter today. The sun has got his hat on hip hip hip horay... think you get my drift. Enjoy the garden and buy yourself that new lippy you deserve it xx

Gabby Gabby Gabby what can I say:worthy:
Half a stone in 2 weeks, your smoking girlfriend!

A huge congrats misses, pleased your a little brighter today. The sun has got his hat on hip hip hip horay... think you get my drift. Enjoy the garden and buy yourself that new lippy you deserve it xx

i know im so happy babes - its nice to be gettin a little better too!! - hope ur wi is as good too babe - then u can catch me up!

im gonna have trouble losing this week as im off to my mums cottage up north with the whole family for easter - and my mum and aunt cook such yummy food -she knows im being good thou so just gonna avoid all the home made biscuits and desserts every night!! i got 5 days of home cooking - so will just try and enjoy it all in moderation and be sensible. mum makes lovely soups so will fill up on those at lunch to save some points!!!

hope u have a great day - i think i may venture to space nk for a little well done treat and some fresh air!! xx

Hi Gabby

Big CONGRATS on your 2lbs!!! That's so fantastic when you don't have a helluva lot to lose in the first place!!!

Twigs
xx

well done - half a stone in 2 weeks is amazing! also, good idea on keeping just the one diary - i do the same and it means people see your food plans without having to go elsewhere so if you slip up on points on something, its more likely someone will notice :)

hope you are feeling better today - you deserve to be after a fantastic fortnight! :D x

Back