Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Hey there you doing good on your exercising hun ;o)

Thanks for yoga tip - not for me either by the sounds of it x

babe it was so funny - i went with my flat mate and we couldnt look at each other i would have burst into fits - there was some right weirdos in the class - proper hippys - the teacher was like jesus with a beard and white robes - it was all so serious - and worst of all i wouldnt of even burned off the calories in the broccoli i had for dinner ha ha! what a waste of time - ah well u live & learn!! xx

morning girlies - friday at last!

i am feeling a little bit run down today sore throat and bit sicky feeling so im hoping its nothin too bad on its way - iv taken some flu plus just incase so hopefully it will pass!! prob my body's way of telling me not to get up at 7am and run miles after having no breakfast before!! i felt great at the gym earlier but now im feelin rubbish - although im glad i got todays exercise out the way!!!

I have an interview at 4pm later so im hoping im feelin better by then - just gonna chill out till then on the sofa watching rubbish like loose women and jeremy kyle lol

just bought the weight watchers magazine too so i will let u know if there are any top tips or ideas in there!

I am being extra good again today food wise - as tomorrow i have football (I have an Arsenal season ticket and am a die hard fan!) i am a little worried - i knew i would have to face a match day sooner or later - its a little worrying though as usual football day would involve drinking with my brothers and friends from 1pm - then 3pm kick off - half time burger, pie or pizza slice - then back in the pub at 5pm - drinking until we end up in a club about 11pm - stay there till 3am then kebab on way home!!!!

so tomorrow this a complete no no!!!! I am gonna drink diet coke before the game, eat lunch before i go out, then have a few drinks after and then sneak off home for a healthy dinner before the club and go back and meet everyone!! i have saved points for 15 vodka slimlines throughout the afternoon/evening... but i will try not drink them all! ha ha

and also I am not going near a kebab shop at the end of the night!!! I will have a couple slices crustless 50/50 with extra light laughing cow when i get home instead!!!! here is hoping i can stick to my plan!!!!

hope u all have a fabulous day xxx

Awwhhh hope you feeling better soon hun.

And LOL re your plan for 2moro ........if you manage to stick it I'll be dead impressed!! Laughing cow sarnie - or kebab hmmmm!!??? ROFL

Oh yeah good luck with your interview - let us know how u get on xxx

Awwhhh hope you feeling better soon hun.

And LOL re your plan for 2moro ........if you manage to stick it I'll be dead impressed!! Laughing cow sarnie - or kebab hmmmm!!??? ROFL

Oh yeah good luck with your interview - let us know how u get on xxx

thanks hun - i will let ya know!

maybe if i still feel rough tomorro i will escape drinking at all and go football and straight home to the sofa.. such a waste of match day thou! and season nearly over so im hoping im feelin better.
have a nice day xx

Hi gabs,hope you feel better soon.
Have a good day at footie match,if you are well enough to go.
xx

Thanks fuzzy - I would have to be on my death bed before I would miss Arsenal play!! Luckily I live 2 min walk from their stadium so i can fall straight back in to bed after if i still feel rubbish!! x

well fuzzy i take it back i am on my death bed!! I feel shocking and today will missing my first home game for about 4 years - i think i have tonselitis - its like swallowinf razor blades. gonna be in bed all day i think - rubbish!!!

hope everyone else is feeling better than me - looks like im in for a lame weekend!! well at least my appetite has gone and i wont be forced to drink any booze all day and waste my points!

so needless to say i will not be going to the gym today!!

ok so my interview yesterday went ok i am just waiting to see if i get a 2nd one - suppose i will hear next week - its not really what i want but i need to do something cos its drivin me mad!

xxx

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gabs sorry your poorly babe! Get plenty of fluids and an ice lolly wil help tons. Make sure you try and eat something to keep your strength up.

I'll pop in later to see how you are xx

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gabs sorry your poorly babe! Get plenty of fluids and an ice lolly wil help tons. Make sure you try and eat something to keep your strength up.

I'll pop in later to see how you are xx

thanks hun, im just on sofa watching a cheesy film eatin a skinny cow chocolate lolly - lush xx

Hello - Newbie here

Hi there,
I hope you dont mind me gate crashing your conversations.

Im just considering starting weight watchers on line and so came on here to try to get to grips with it and find some fellow members.

You all seem so friendly, perhaps you can give me some advice eg. is it easy? can you drink on it? etc etc.

Thanks so much

Jayne xxx

Hi there,
I hope you dont mind me gate crashing your conversations.

Im just considering starting weight watchers on line and so came on here to try to get to grips with it and find some fellow members.

You all seem so friendly, perhaps you can give me some advice eg. is it easy? can you drink on it? etc etc.

Thanks so much

Jayne xxx

hey jayne

yes u should join us!!! i am pretty new too - i have fad dieted off and on for years losing lbs quickly only to regain them and more - but this diet is different - u can have anything u like - long as u stick to ur points nothin is off limits which is the great thing!!

im sick right now so i been eating skinny cow ice cream, flumps and hot chocolate today - not much of a diet really - more like treats!! but im allowed it all. i tend to stick to healthy foods as u get more value for ur points but its nice to know when im poorly i can comfort myself and still lose weight

i lost 5lbs on my 1st week and i have put exercise back in my life and chatting on this forum each day and getting the motivation and messages from all the girls makes me even more determined to reach my goals!!!

definately ww is the best diet i have ever done - and believe me iv done them all!!! dont think twice start tomorrow - everyone here will be behind you!! xx :)

Hey Gabs,

Hope you're feeling a bit better - my niece had the same last week - sounds nasty - just make sure you look after yourself and don't do any exercise till you're better :)

Hope Arsenal win!
xxxxx

thanks honey - no worries there i can barely walk to the kitchen without moaning - im gonna be nowhere near the gym thats for sure!xx :(

girls do i need to point honey & lemon strepsils or tyrozets? x

Hi Gabrielle,
Thank you SOOO much for your advice. You sound like your suffering at the moment, I hope you feel a bit better soon.

Do you do the online or meetings?

Ive tried and failed at so many diets now that Im almost scared to start - just in case I fail and feel worse. I do know that the time has come to do something though so I may just start!

Thanks again for your encouragement.

Jayne xxxx

Hi Gabrielle,
Thank you SOOO much for your advice. You sound like your suffering at the moment, I hope you feel a bit better soon.

Do you do the online or meetings?

Ive tried and failed at so many diets now that Im almost scared to start - just in case I fail and feel worse. I do know that the time has come to do something though so I may just start!

Thanks again for your encouragement.

Jayne xxxx

i used to do meetings but im not working at moment i got made redundant so am not going to meetings to save money - but i have all the books from the last time and i use this site as my support network and weigh in each week here instead.

ww is the best diet and the most sensible - comes off more slowly but more enjoyably and more importantly more likely to keep it off (assuming u dont go back to eating the way that made u fat to start with but thats common sense)

i have a mini goal i am trying to reach with hayley - we both want to be 10 stone by june - so its good to have someone else to encourage you and motivate each other - i think its good to have a clear goal in your head of where u wanna be as well

whats ur stats?? do u have alot to lose? get started whatever u do cos its so worth it - my 2nd weigh in is on weds - then i have 8 more after that until i have to be in my bikini - so im very motivated!!

just hope i get better so i can start earning more activity points!! thats good thing with ww too - u can earn extra points when u know ur going out for a meal, or fancy getting drunk one night - or if u just want your loss to be more and keep the points and not eat them - ww is so flexable

go for it - u have nothin to lose and everyone on here will support you x

Bless you! thanks. You certainly motivate me.

Im still trying to get to grips with this website. Not sure how I get my pic on here or post my stats etc. Will have another look.

I think I may join you and Hayley as Im 11st 11 at the moment and would love to think I could get down to 10st by June.

Take care and hope you get better soon.

Jayne xx

Bless you! thanks. You certainly motivate me.

Im still trying to get to grips with this website. Not sure how I get my pic on here or post my stats etc. Will have another look.

I think I may join you and Hayley as Im 11st 11 at the moment and would love to think I could get down to 10st by June.

Take care and hope you get better soon.

Jayne xx

no worries -go to user cp and edit your profile - u put ur picture up on the bit that says edit avatar - agter u make 25 posts u can have ur picture up

anyway cool yeah join us on our challenge!! take care x

morning - i am still dying and planning on staying in bed all day! hope i feel better soon im such a bad patient!! gutted to as there is a big BBQ today with DJ's and free food and booze right but where I live!! ah well suppose once again it saves me going off track -not quite as much fun though!!

hope everyone else is enjoying their weekends and not being too naughty with their points lol

bet my body is loving all this recovery time from the gym - especially my little legs and knees!!

wow i cant believe its monday again tomorrow already - gonna be WI number 2 before i know it!! i still dont think i am over the pig out i had after the last WI - i defo dont feel any slimmer this week yet!! i am not as confident as last week! xx

Hi

Sorry to hear you are feeling rubbish, hope you get better soon!! x

Back