Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Hey you, Don't worry about WI just you worry about getting better! Anyhow I'm sure your'll be fine, you don't feel slimmer because you haven't been able to exercise. Your have plenty of runs when your fighting fit. Bummer about the BBQ but you picked out the positive, No wasted points on junk. (trying to make you feel better misses)

Well chin up chickarooney. Hope you feel better tomorrow, and you may even hear about that 2nd interview.
Hugs to you xx

thanks girls im hoping i feel bit better tomorrow! managed to be good points wise and have had lost of rest so all good i think. hope u all had more fun this weekend than me!!
catch up tomorro xxx

hello u wonderful ladies,

i am a little bit better than yesterday which i suppose is good news - i still feel rubbish but slightly less rubbish!!! i should have shares in tyrozets the amount i have gone through!! hope they aren't full of sugar or points d'oh

well i am relaxing again today and hoping tomorrow will be a little better too - i hate being ill so much im a terrible patient!! got a doctor appointment tomorrow (can u believe thats how long it takes in london to get seen!) so if there is any antibiotic needed then i will get that then.

hope u are all ok and have a good monday - good luck to anyone weighing in - i get lost on who is on which day!! xxx

glad youve gotten yourself a doc's appt. Hope you feel better soon and well done on having some good food days when ill.. it makes it so much harder to be good when you're feeling lousy!

good luck for WI xxx

Hey Gabs, Pleased your feeling slightly better. Good luck at the docs xx

Hiya hon - thats awful having to wait that long for Doc's are doc lets us have telephone consultations for stuff like tonsilitus (if you've had it before) and does the prescription for anti-biotics there and then. I do hope he gives u something xxx

thanks girls im sure it will be on its way out soon cos iv felt like death for 4 full days now - hopefully not too much longer!!
when im a bit brighter will get back in posting in all ur diaries - i have been a bit blah and everything is much more of an effort than usual at moment - but i hope ur all doin great xx

Hey Gabby, hope you get better very soon, it's no fun being ill! I had a pleasant surprise tonight, I lost 1.5 lbs, as at my sisters on Saturday night and had fajitas, biscuits etc etc so really didn't know what to expect! Getting closer to that June goal, I'm sure you'll do well on weds at your WI too, I'm trying to catch up with you! lol.Get well soon x

Hey Gabby, hope you get better very soon, it's no fun being ill! I had a pleasant surprise tonight, I lost 1.5 lbs, as at my sisters on Saturday night and had fajitas, biscuits etc etc so really didn't know what to expect! Getting closer to that June goal, I'm sure you'll do well on weds at your WI too, I'm trying to catch up with you! lol.Get well soon x

hey girl i have practically caught me up good on ya!!! im worried bout my wi on weds as i have eaten alot of lozenges and cannot find out any point values or calories for them so im prob way over everyday without knowin it!! ah well they were nessecary this week so what will be will be

well done ur doin so great!! xx

Hey Gabs, Good luck for today. I don't think your'll be going over your points with the lozenges. Your body is probably burning more calories trying to fight off the virus you have. Just noticed your in the all star team, Great motivation girl friend.
I can't believe there is only 8 more WI til our challenge is over! Best get my butt moving :OP

thanks hayley & trace
u always make me feel a little bit more postive!! and i actually feel slightly better again today - i got the docs in an hour so see what he has to say!

hayley - i cant believe how quick the last 2 weeks has gone and how 10 weeks has turned into 8 weeks in what feels like a few days!!! i have every confidence in us both that we can get to our mini goal - i cant wait to get back the gym - and u can carry on bein the queen of wii fit!! we will be fine girl - just in time for the strappy tops and skirts weather!!!

OK so today is my last day of week 2 - and apart from havin a pretty hard time this week with being ill - i still feel as motivated as the day i started! i cannot begin to explain how happy i am that i started ww and joined this board and all u lot - u make it so much easier to stay focused - thanks again girlies!!

so im still not ready to exercise and to be honest i dont think i will be until after easter now - last thing i wanna do is get iller or slow down my recovery - so im gonna just stick to being good with food - i last went to the gym last friday - so having a full week off is not gonna harm my weightloss significanty i wouldnt think - hope not anyway!! i will get back to being GI Jane after easter!! still plenty of time to get my bikini body!

so my main priority after weigh in tomorrow is to get 100% better and back to my normal self -and also for the week ahead (week 3) have a 100% no cheat week (not even tomorro after WI) but i will be having dust for breakfast and dinner on easter sunday - cos there is no way i am missin my aunty's famous easter lunch - yum!! easter is like christmas with my family - proper OTT - so i will enjoy the lunch but skip the starter and pudding .. or maybe just have a little taste!!

once again - all the luck in the world to everyone WI today and tomorrow - and i hope u all have a fab tuesday!!

G xx

Hi hon thanks for your post in my diary.

Yep I'm 14lb's away from goal and its been a long 8 months to get here :p

I'm never gonna be able to go back to how i ate before - never used to eat breakie half the time skipped lunch or just had bag of crisps then had decent tea and supper!!!! So think i'm a life long member here even when i get to goal! I changed my goal from 11.2 to 11.6 but when i get to 11.6 gonna see how i feel/look :D

Your Aunts easter lunch sounds great - my fave meal is a yummy roast! Was gonna have beef on Sunday but thinking more weight watchers think i'm gonna go for large roast chick wiv all the trimmings :)

I'm hoping to reach goal by middle of June at latest and am pinning alot of hope on my exercise bike when it arrives (am hoping it will help me maintain a regular weight loss each week - as my body is wierd I seem not lose nowt for weeks then off it goes again).

Think you got your thinking right though re stalling on the exercise front til after easter - best to make sure your fully well x

ok well i have tonselitis and i am now on antibiotics so hopefully they will kick in soon - think i may double dose today to make sure lol

least i know i will be on the mend now!!

also i bought lots of vitamins and berocca so im gonna be a new woman soon!! xx

Back