Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Gabrielle27

Silver Member
OK so I see everyone keeps a journal to help keep them on track and this seems like a fab idea so here goes..

I am Gabby - 27 yrs old - 5ft 4" and 153lbs - I lost 13lb this year which has been a half hearted attempt at atkins which is just not for me. I cannot limit my fruit & veg and feel healthy - so here goes my journey of fresh fruit, veg, cereals and even the odd bit of pasta or a jacket potato .. shock horror!!!

I am going to put my heart into this and am pledging to have a min of 3 sessions at the gym per week as well as some workout DVDs at home when the mood takes me!!

I am going to weigh in on wednesdays and i have exactly 10 weeks today till I am getting into my bikini and going to Las Vegas with my best friend - so wish me luck!!!

Weigh in Week 1. Weds 25th March
153lbs (10 stone 13lbs)
waist - 31"
Hips - 37.5"
Bum - 42"
Thighs - 22"

18 points ...
Breakfast: 100g strawberries, 1/2 pot alpro soya plain yogurt, handful no added sugar museli & coffee - 5.5 points

Lunch: Bowl of home made broccoli soup, lc tortilla wrap, salad, mayo (slither) & slice lean ham - 3.5 points

Dinner: ww fresh fish pie, extra prawns & mussels & broccoli - 6 points

snack: slimplus herbal tea, sf jelly & slice of soreen malt loaf - 2 points

Total 17 points

Exercise:
1 hour cardio & light weights - 4 activity points (I think!)

I am not saving my points to eat I am just going to keep them in the bank for emergencies!!

Any advice or menu ideas or just generally chit chat is welcomed!! I really would love to buddy up if anyone out there who has a similar goal to me? or just fancies someone to chat to and encourage each other in times when u feel like just giving up!!

Giving up is not an option for me this time i will do this once and for all.... and keep it bloody off this time lol

xoxo

Good luck Gabby it sounds as though your head is in the right place, So i'm sure your'll have no worries with your target. Las vegas hey, you lucky lucky thing :O)

Good luck Gabby it sounds as though your head is in the right place, So i'm sure your'll have no worries with your target. Las vegas hey, you lucky lucky thing :O)

thanx so much hayley - and happy birthday to your son!! u want to be 140lb by june too - lets hope we both get there!! i would love to be 9 stone eventually but 10 stone would be amazing!!

vegas is the best place in the world and knowing i will be at pool parties in a bikini is the scariest thought as well as the greatest motivation ever!!

xoxo

Hi and good luck with your journey, always good to have an exciting goal like yours is.

M

HI Gabrielle and good luck on getting to your 10st marker by Vegas.

got married there....I loved it! xx

that would be my dream wedding!! its my fave place on the planet - i have never been when the pools are all open and its really hot though so this time i want to go to the pool parties and feel good in my bikini!!

your start weight was similar to mine and you are now where i want to be eventually- has it been hard?

How long did it take you to get to 10 stone from your start weight? - you have done so well what an amazing achievement!! it seems a million miles away for me! do you have any good tips!? xx

Hi and good luck with your journey, always good to have an exciting goal like yours is.

M

Thanks M, and everyone you are all so friendly - this board seems like a really lovely place to visit and keep focused!! :)

sorry i'm late - welcome to the boards :D good luck with your weightloss, i agree on the atkins - i dont see how limiting fruit and veg could ever be good for your body!

hope you have a lovely time in Vegas when you go - its on my list of places to visit i have to say :D x

sorry i'm late - welcome to the boards :D good luck with your weightloss, i agree on the atkins - i dont see how limiting fruit and veg could ever be good for your body!

hope you have a lovely time in Vegas when you go - its on my list of places to visit i have to say :D x

u have to go its disney world for grown ups!! thanks for ur welcome - and congrats on ur ww journey - everyone seems to be doing so well its really inspirational for newbies! x

OK so day 1 complete and sailing into day 2 with a spring in my step.. its hard not to get on the scale but i am going to stick to once a week else i start become a little obsessed and i dont want that!!

ok so todays food & exercise goes like this...
1 hour cardio & light weights - 4 activity points - I have been doing the zoe lucker little black dress work out and its lots of fun!!

brekkie - strawbs, museli & skimmed milk - 4 points
lunch- wholemeal pitta with quorn mince & light ragu - 4.5 points
dinner - wholewheat spag, lf alfredo sauce, 2 turkey rashers- 5 points
snacks - melon, soreen malt loaf, hardboiled egg whites - 3 points
Total - 16.5 points

I must admit I am finding it really good planning ahead what I am going to have each day - I feel in control ... it is a nice feeling!!

its good to have some boundarys too - soon as i know i have eaten what i planned to and had my points then thats it i'm going to stop!

hope everyone has a great day xx

please can someone tell me how i put my picture on my profile for when i post? i have been trying for ages!
thank u

also thanks mommy b for your welcome! x

Not sure on the pic sorry, But we can kick eachother when we need to. Challenge is on 140ib before june :OP

Not sure on the pic sorry, But we can kick eachother when we need to. Challenge is on 140ib before june :OP

Awesome!! love a challenge - much more fun if u have someone else to moan with along the way too!!

we are both practically the same now - so we got 10 weeks ish - we can do it girl!!!

xoxo

you need 25 posts i think before you can add a picture.. once you get there, go to User CP at the top, then click on Edit Avatar.. and you can upload one :)

your meal plans sound lovely - keep planning ahead and posting them on here cause its really handy for the rest of us (or at least it is for me :)) because it gives me plenty of ideas for my meals too :)

just been on ebay to check out that zoe lucker dvd too haha :D thanks for the tip! xxx

your menu looks nice. Like Rachael I am fan of looking at others menu to get ideas and inspiration for my own meals! I think at the mo half of ww minimins is obsessed with oatsosimple so it is nice to see some new menus:)

hey girls thanks for your messages..

i will continue to post my meals glad they are useful - it helps me so much to plan ahead.. and im really enjoying all the food! i am so sick of atkins foods that this is like heaven to me right now!!

zoe lucker's work out is great did u buy it Rach?

it is in sections that are 8 mins each so i do 8 and then i know i have done just over an hour cardio - its cheesy moves for the warm up and dance section but my legs are looking great from the boxing section - i do that section a few times and i have been doing it 4 times a week since february and my bum and legs look so much more toned - its defo worth a try! (i always do it when no one is home so i can jump about like a right prat!)

what do u girls snack on? i am trying to stick to 1200kcal as well as my 18 points so im avoiding the ww branded junk food for as long as possible!! i love sugar free jelly & soreen & dried apricots - but i should really come up with some new ideas!!

xoxo

Back